Summer Suit Sale - 40% Off

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2020 3:10 pm
21 replies
Jan 6, 2013
210 posts
337 upvotes
JONQUIERE
I don't like you this morning. I've been working in jeans/t-shirt for the past months but I know I'll have to suit up eventually for the Office. And these prices are hard to beat. Especially after you add : RWEXTRA10
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5069 posts
3251 upvotes
R&W suit sizings tend to be on the slim side. Quality is OK for this price, I wouldn't pay more for this.

Since it's COVID times, best to size up.
Jul 5, 2020
15 posts
8 upvotes
Horrible quality, better to buy a quality used suit off Ebay or a thrift store and tailoring it.
Oct 11, 2018
154 posts
125 upvotes
Thanks OP. Bought 3 diff suits for my husband to try on at $76 per suit!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
8896 posts
5499 upvotes
I was looking at the Lapsis Blue one, but their Damn site doesn't specify jacket length; S, R or L Pouting Face
Nov 16, 2015
733 posts
1477 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP. Need a new suit (weddings, funnerals, job interviews when we are over this lockdown)

This price is hard to beat
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5719 posts
1767 upvotes
Toronto
i own more than 4 suits

definitely good quality especially for their price,

best thing about this brand is that their colours are always unique vs other places
Jan 28, 2013
320 posts
324 upvotes
Vancouver
Not for me, but thanks for posting!

It's definitely a good time to start thinking ahead. I feel like suit sales are getting better and sizes are more abundant during this time. I just bought a European made suit for less than $500 (jacket and pants).
Aug 15, 2014
34 posts
53 upvotes
Thanks OP and the coupon guy.
I got 2 suits and 2 pants(matching) for $152 total.

I shop from RW normally, so I know they fit me well enough, though their pants are kinda long.
I dont care for having a tailored suit of good quality, these are great for weddings, or work.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3734 posts
1042 upvotes
GTA North
I've always liked r&w clothing. I thought they were under bankruptcy protection ?
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Nov 8, 2005
591 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
Any great tailor suggestions?
Deal Guru
Sep 14, 2003
10876 posts
974 upvotes
Mississauga
smartie wrote: Not as good as this OP's price

But S&M has 25% off

https://www.spierandmackay.com/collection/all-suits
Let me second this.

The suits on sale currently at S&M are only a fraction more expensive (or potentially the same price) and the quality is absolutely worlds apart.

RW&Co isn't quality. It's stylish and decent, but it's on par with Banana Republic. I own about a half dozen S&M suits, and they're easily the best ones I have in my closet. And while I don't wear suits every day anymore, I used to. S&M is comfortable AF. My favourite suit I own is the bright blue S&M suit and it's amazing.
4chan melts your brain.
Jan 1, 2016
257 posts
336 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
What do you guys think about how they will process returns? If you return one at additional 50% off do you have to return the other regular sale item?
Banned
Jun 14, 2019
270 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
Very good price for some quality stuff. Was looking for a cheap suit for summer wear and went to a few retailers but felt the RW ones offer great quality at a really good price. Also the designs inside the jackets with the triple pockets give it a nice touch versus other brand. Also many of them have a soft smooth touch which I prefer.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4260 posts
2981 upvotes
SuperOxide wrote: What do you guys think about how they will process returns? If you return one at additional 50% off do you have to return the other regular sale item?
Each item is individually priced on the included sales receipt. I assume they will refund you based on the price for each item listed there.
Nov 19, 2018
73 posts
42 upvotes
Surrey, BC
BryanL123 wrote: Thanks OP and the coupon guy.
I got 2 suits and 2 pants(matching) for $152 total.

I shop from RW normally, so I know they fit me well enough, though their pants are kinda long.
I dont care for having a tailored suit of good quality, these are great for weddings, or work.
How are some of you getting under $80 per suit? Some links?