Hot Deals

RW And Co

Up to 60% off + Extra 30% off sale (+15% code SPC1523L)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2023 1:02 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Sep 29, 2011
39 posts
91 upvotes
SAINT-LAMBERT

[RW And Co] Up to 60% off + Extra 30% off sale (+15% code SPC1523L)

Some items I found on pretty good discount (imo):

Hooded Winter Parka $69.96 (Originally $349)
Emerald Wool Blend Topcoat $69.96
Supima henleys $13.96
Oversized poplin shirt $13.96
Tons of sweaters as well in the $20 range. If you want to see the original price of the item, just add it to your cart and it'll show up.

Use +15% code “SPC1523L” at checkout

Free shipping over $99. I think you need to make a free account for the free shipping.
Last edited by squatdeadpress on Jan 18th, 2023 4:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
26 replies
[OP]
Newbie
Sep 29, 2011
39 posts
91 upvotes
SAINT-LAMBERT
Anfaax wrote: 105% off nice
sushibucket wrote: TIME TO MAKE SOME MONEY
2% Rakuten cash back on top of that lol.

Obviously should have worded my title differently.
Jr. Member
Nov 14, 2020
148 posts
160 upvotes
H3c0w8
Here we go again, and we haven't got together with our blue denim suit yet.
Newbie
Mar 30, 2020
27 posts
11 upvotes
squatdeadpress wrote: 2% Rakuten cash back on top of that lol.

Obviously should have worded my title differently.
Thanks for the reminder!!
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 31, 2012
142 posts
738 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like code RWCP25 is $25 off $100
Sr. Member
May 14, 2013
635 posts
1113 upvotes
RFD
For those of you that do not math:

Effective discount off regular price = 60% + 12% + 4.2% = 76.2% off.
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2011
513 posts
701 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Thanks OP.

I got excited that this was a repeat of the great suit sale of 2020. I got a full 3 piece wool blend blue suit with extra pair of pants for $100!

But today there’s hardly any stock of suits, and the colours are atrocious. I already have the blue one from last time, I could do with a decent black or grey suit for a change but nothing. All random colours. I clicked on a suit that I thought was black and found the colour was Eggplant Aubergine. Who on earth is going to wear that? For a joke maybe, but even on sale $100+ is a lot to pay for that.

And don’t get me started on how ugly the sweaters are. RW&Co used to make some pretty nice stuff. Too bad.
Member
Nov 22, 2019
386 posts
343 upvotes
fruitpunch.ben wrote: Thanks OP.

I got excited that this was a repeat of the great suit sale of 2020. I got a full 3 piece wool blend blue suit with extra pair of pants for $100!

But today there’s hardly any stock of suits, and the colours are atrocious. I already have the blue one from last time, I could do with a decent black or grey suit for a change but nothing. All random colours. I clicked on a suit that I thought was black and found the colour was Eggplant Aubergine. Who on earth is going to wear that? For a joke maybe, but even on sale $100+ is a lot to pay for that.

And don’t get me started on how ugly the sweaters are. RW&Co used to make some pretty nice stuff. Too bad.
If I could throw you a suggestion for suit shopping, and maybe nudge you towards not buying black, visit www.dappered.com. Granted a lot of deals they find are based in the US, it still helps filter a bit for the Canadian market, while focusing on a classic style that will always work. Hope it helps.
Newbie
May 22, 2019
52 posts
47 upvotes
I like the teal suit but don’t necessarily need it. It’d be $283 with taxes which seems like a good deal, but is it buy now think later good?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 21, 2007
3497 posts
2016 upvotes
SeanJ33574 wrote: I like the teal suit but don’t necessarily need it. It’d be $283 with taxes which seems like a good deal, but is it buy now think later good?
You can return.
Member
Dec 20, 2009
476 posts
701 upvotes
Vancouver
Let's hope for the extra 60% on clearance. Need some $15 shirts.
Member
Jun 30, 2008
236 posts
229 upvotes
Calgary
Which suit are we all getting this year?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 18, 2010
710 posts
801 upvotes
Vancouver
Darn it’s mostly slim fit stuff. Us fat boys need that PK Subban fit Face With Tears Of Joy
Newbie
May 17, 2020
12 posts
117 upvotes
If you are not in need of sweaters immediately and shopping as a stocking stuffer, I would suggest to hold off sweaters/some winter clothing purchase as the prices will still go down and the stock will also generally last until Feb/Mar (except some specific/well reviewed ones).

I’ve seen <$10 sweaters and <$15 hoodies consistently in the past three/four winter seasons.

I know we now consider inflation, stock availability etc. (more usage of sweater/winter wardrobes in the office environment post covid), but I am still positive that the prices will further go down by Feb..

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)