Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

RXBAR Protein Bars - 15% off up to $75, 20% off $75+, box of 12 for $23.57

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 5th, 2019 1:10 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26011 posts
211303 upvotes
GTA

RXBAR Protein Bars - 15% off up to $75, 20% off $75+, box of 12 for $23.57

Deal Link:
Expiry:
January 31, 2019
Never tried these before, but have wanted to for a while, and might consider ordering with this sale. They have 15% off orders up to $75, or 20% off orders of $75 and above (no code required, the discount will automatically show up). Free shipping on orders $65+ BUT if you order the variety pack promo (use code 12FOR30), you get free shipping AND the 15% does stack on top. Net result is a dozen bars for $25.50 before tax. Sale is on until January 31.

Note that if you add additional items and try to use the promo code, the free shipping will disappear, so the best deal/cheapest cost per bar is to buy a single variety pack (probably best to start with this anyway, if you're like me and not sure which flavours you prefer).

https://www.rxbrands.ca/

Edit: Thanks to user @exkillaz for pointing out and sharing the newcustomerca003 code, which brings down the cost of a box of 12 to an even cheaper price, 23.57 before tax.

Edit #2: If you would rather buy from Amazon, there is a $9.00 coupon available (thanks to @Phantom for mentioning this). Price can be brought down further with Subscribe & Save (though it's still a bit more expensive than buying with the above code):

Blueberry:

https://www.amazon.ca/RXBAR-Whole-Prote ... 07H8W4FV3/

Coconut Chocolate:

https://www.amazon.ca/RXBAR-Whole-Prote ... 07H8WW252/

Chocolate Chip:

https://www.amazon.ca/RXBAR-Whole-Prote ... 07H8VR59G/

Chocolate Sea Salt:

https://www.amazon.ca/RXBAR-Whole-Prote ... 07H8VJ3P8/

Peanut Butter:

https://www.amazon.ca/RXBAR-Whole-Prote ... 07H8WW253/

Peanut Butter Chocolate:

https://www.amazon.ca/RXBAR-Protein-Pea ... 7H92H213/r
Last edited by toguy on Jan 4th, 2019 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
47 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6652 posts
1509 upvotes
Ontario
Tried to order one box of the Blueberry and not working for me. Get error "The coupon code "12FOR30" is not valid."

Edit: Nevermind my fault, see it's for the variety pack. My fault!
217 posts
139 upvotes
Bought one The packaging looked cool and no gluten! Thanks OP
Jun 21, 2006
182 posts
12 upvotes
I’ve been wanting to try these bars for a while. Even with this discount, at $2.40 per bar, they’re really expensive.

Worth it?
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2009
1055 posts
603 upvotes
Halifax
These bars are a step above others, in terms of flavors. A lot of stuff like Quest bars have an odd flavor, but the RXBAR (I ordered a variety pack a couple of months back) was much better. Softer and more flavorful too.
Just ordered another, so thanks OP!
Jun 21, 2006
182 posts
12 upvotes
Thanks. Ordered variety pack. $28.82 all-in.
Jul 19, 2016
256 posts
297 upvotes
Those are some expensive bars.. regular price comes out to $3/bar and with discount still over $2/bar. What's so special about these protein bars compared to the cheaper ones I can get from costco?
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2010
1184 posts
855 upvotes
sonician wrote: These bars are a step above others, in terms of flavors. A lot of stuff like Quest bars have an odd flavor, but the RXBAR (I ordered a variety pack a couple of months back) was much better. Softer and more flavorful too.
Just ordered another, so thanks OP!
They do have quite a bit of sugar in them, to be fair
May 25, 2009
458 posts
414 upvotes
linksta7 wrote: Those are some expensive bars.. regular price comes out to $3/bar and with discount still over $2/bar. What's so special about these protein bars compared to the cheaper ones I can get from costco?
my daughters luv them - have them as a quick meal replacement (at 210 calories they arent far off) used to buy them in the states previously before available here...amazon recently had a sale and they still worked out to $2 a bar so yah pricey...coscto carries epic bars which is very similar to these for around 20 so better value ymmv
Nov 23, 2015
29 posts
22 upvotes
Halifax, NS
colavs19 wrote: They do have quite a bit of sugar in them, to be fair
Yes... but this isn't added sugar or substitutes from looking at the nutritional facts. And although this isn't a fair comparison, they essentially have the same amount of sugar as an apple or banana (and a bit more than an orange).
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
3454 posts
3971 upvotes
Surrey
These bars are made from actual food. The sugar primarily comes from the dates. No sugar or added sweetners. These are tasty bars (especially chocolate peanut butter) that are worth it for around $2 per bar. And the Epic bars at Costco are similar to these, but iirc they have more sugar and fat.
Dec 25, 2007
768 posts
782 upvotes
Vancouver
For what it is worth, I thought these were unpleasant tasting. I much prefer the Kirkland protein bars but I think these are shotting for a different audience.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
7846 posts
8792 upvotes
sneek wrote: For what it is worth, I thought these were unpleasant tasting. I much prefer the Kirkland protein bars but I think these are shotting for a different audience.
It's probably the flavor of the dates that you find unpleasant. It kinda grows on you.

Definitely different audience... the protein bars are full of processed foods, binders and artificial sweeteners.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
These are low in protein for the calories but they have a different audience.

Body builders will not be buying these. Rather the folks who buy Luna bars, Nekkid bars etc.
Jun 1, 2002
580 posts
96 upvotes
Amazon has a coupon for $9 off a box so a similar price if you’d rather order from them.
Oct 20, 2009
51 posts
17 upvotes
GTA
I believe there is a "new customer" code available. Slightly cheaper incase anyone hasn't ordered. Been meaning to try for a while, thanks OP for bringing to my attention
Images
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 8.02.06 PM.png
Dec 25, 2004
892 posts
188 upvotes
colavs19 wrote: They do have quite a bit of sugar in them, to be fair
No actually they don’t. Compare them to others and it’s one of the lowest sugar (or other sweeteners) contents out there in a comparable bar. Sorry I just hate misinformation.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
3167 posts
1209 upvotes
Montreal
Toronto Gamblers wrote: No actually they don’t. Compare them to others and it’s one of the lowest sugar (or other sweeteners) contents out there in a comparable bar. Sorry I just hate misinformation.

I don't like misinformation as well, friend.

RXBAR Choc Sea Salt 52g
Sugar 13g

13 / 52 = 25% of this bar is sugar (albeit natural, from the date, but nonetheless still sugar)

Compared to:
Pure Protein Choc Salt Caramel 50g
Sugar: 3g

You don't count the 9g sugar alcohol, because it doesn't go in the bloodstream.

3 / 50 = 6%

Pure Protein has a lot less sugar than this RXBAR
Client at: Tangerine, VoIP.ms, Virgin Mobile
Dec 25, 2004
892 posts
188 upvotes
marc_t wrote: I don't like misinformation as well, friend.

RXBAR Choc Sea Salt 52g
Sugar 13g

13 / 52 = 25% of this bar is sugar (albeit natural, from the date, but nonetheless still sugar)

Compared to:
Pure Protein Choc Salt Caramel 50g
Sugar: 3g

You don't count the 9g sugar alcohol, because it doesn't go in the bloodstream.

3 / 50 = 6%

Pure Protein has a lot less sugar than this RXBAR
Reading comprehension?? I didn’t say it was the lowest sugar content on the market. It was implied that 12g was high, it simply isn’t for bars, it’s below average. Take a look at the top 20 bars on labdoor.

Pure Protein is surely lower in sugar. If that’s the deciding factor for any of you keep in mind your tummy may not like sugar alcohol... there’s also a taste bud issue for almost anyone comparing these 2 bars but that’s subjective.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
2872 posts
3519 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought a variety pack and shipped it to the hotel I'm arriving at on Monday. Hope these are good lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)