Ryzen 3600 for $226 + shipping - Vuugo or PC Canada

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2020 12:35 am
Tags:
13 replies
Aug 20, 2018
254 posts
265 upvotes
Same price on Amazon with free shipping. Also PC Canada ships slowly and seems to think they need to do a background check and get 38 forms of ID and a tooth sample before they ship anything, so don't bother, just get it from Amazon.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2007
1399 posts
361 upvotes
Bedford
dcipub wrote: Same price on Amazon with free shipping. Also PC Canada ships slowly and seems to think they need to do a background check and get 38 forms of ID and a tooth sample before they ship anything, so don't bother, just get it from Amazon.
Don't see the Amazon price this low atm. Maybe they bumped it back up.
Aug 20, 2018
254 posts
265 upvotes
It's about the same $$$ on PC Canada once you add their slowest shipping which IIRC takes something like 6-10 days. To get decent speed I think it said it would cost more like $20-$30. On Amazon it's free and fast - heck, you could subscribe to Prime for a month instead of paying PC Canada's shipping charge and you'd get the CPU the next day.

Re-examining Amazon, yes their own-sourced price has increased $5 since I posted (was $235), and they appear to now also be back-ordered to the 16th. Depending on where you live, you could probably still get it faster by ordering it from them though, lol.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2007
1399 posts
361 upvotes
Bedford
Run away.

I ordered this earlier today. After ordering I did some research, and think its a scam. I cancelled the order via Amazon chat. Don't have a cancellation confirmation from the seller yet. Not feeling good about it at all.

I hope their A-Z guarantee means something....
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1119 posts
353 upvotes
Coppertone2005 wrote: I wouldn't buy. Checking the feedbacks, it goes back to 2017. Nothing since. Beware.
lol how do these stores even exist on amazon