mb

Ryzen AM4 Corsair Hydro Series Bracket Free + FS

Deal Link:
Price:
FREE
Retailer:
Corsair
Must be logged in and must use coupon code CORSAIRAM4BR

Not sure how long they're going to offer this, but helps out anyone with a current corsair liquid AIO that want's to swap it over to a new Ryzen setup.

Choose free shipping option.
22 replies
May 20, 2009
106 posts
53 upvotes
I'm using the Corsair h100i v2 for my current build but this would be nice to have just in case I want to switch over to a ryzen in the future. Thanks OP!
Sep 18, 2013
115 posts
30 upvotes
Thanks op! This will be useful during the transfer to Ryzen
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3332 upvotes
im not sure im looking into it now and just got replied I went to the website apparently not
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2012
1882 posts
918 upvotes
mb
In order to obtain the kits free of charge via Noctua’s website, users are required to upload a proof of purchase (electronic version, scan or photo of the invoice) of an AM4 motherboard or AM4 CPU as well as an eligible Noctua retail CPU cooler (server and workstation coolers of the DX and DO line are excluded from the free offer). Users who have lost the invoice for their Noctua cooler may write their full name and the current date on a piece of paper, take a photo of the paper next to their cooler and upload it as proof of purchase. Depending on the user’s location, shipping will usually take 1–4 weeks.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5252 posts
4411 upvotes
Toronto
EDIT: Seems like they place the order on hold and ask for further action? Could be a waste of time as apparently their customer service isn't the greatest.

Got this email after placing order:
To help us process your order as soon as possible please speak with a webstore representative at 1-888-222-4346 ext. 704, Monday-Friday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. Residents outside of the United States can call this number free of charge via Skype.

Thank you again for being a valued Corsair customer.
-------

Kind of a hot deal for PC enthusiasts and anyone who is interested in Ryzen CPUs, if you have or plan to buy H50, H55, H75, H80i v2 (H80i GT), H90, H100i v2 (H100i GTX), H105, H110i GTX, H115i CPU cooler and plan to use it on an AM4 system. You can grab a bracket for free, just in case.

Just make an account at Corsair.com, add your address to address book, add AM4-AMD Retention Bracket to cart and use coupon CORSAIRAM4BR at checkout, shipping is free as well.

Aug 18, 2011
264 posts
229 upvotes
North York
Tried, got coupon invalid, which it too bad since I also own an H80. One thing to note, is that Canada was not listed as one of the countries valid for the free bracket:

CORSAIRAM4BR

Apply this discount code when prompted during checkout to order your AM4 bracket for free.

*Bracket available at no cost for limited time only, while supplies last. Available in US, UK, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland. Must be logged in to your CORSAIR account to apply the promo code, limit one per customer.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
4349 posts
1724 upvotes
Vulcan, AB
How in holy hell is this a deal?
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2007
2163 posts
1760 upvotes
Waterloo
Russell wrote: How in holy hell is this a deal?
Haha probably people looking to get free brackets for coolers they don't own, so it can sit in a pile and collect dust.

"But hey, it's free!" /s
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
12606 posts
3777 upvotes
GTA
Wrong forum

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5252 posts
4411 upvotes
Toronto
I checked Peripherals & Accessories didn't see your thread, my mistake.

Anyways, I think it's a hot deal for people who own or plan to buy one of these coolers and be able to use it on a AM4 system (or at least have an option to do it). Otherwise you'll end up spending to buy it.

If you call the number after, they will release the order for you.

Admin should merge these threads.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2012
1882 posts
918 upvotes
mb
I just realized I was sent an email after ordering saying that I had to call in to confirm the order. I did so and they told me that this was because it was back ordered and would be a couple weeks before I received it. I said no problem as I'm waiting for reviews before I order Ryzen anyways.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2012
1882 posts
918 upvotes
mb
zentro wrote: I checked Peripherals & Accessories didn't see your thread, my mistake.

Anyways, I think it's a hot deal for people who own or plan to buy one of these coolers and be able to use it on a AM4 system (or at least have an option to do it). Otherwise you'll end up spending to buy it.

If you call the number after, they will release the order for you.

Admin should merge these threads.
If it makes you feel better I didn't down vote as this seems to happen to me all the time. I swear I search for everything I post and sometimes I just flat out miss others posts.
Jan 21, 2010
73 posts
31 upvotes
Sorry to revive this old thread but did anyone get a bracket that they don't need?

i'd like to buy it from you.