• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2020 12:08 pm
[OP]
Feb 20, 2019
118 posts
64 upvotes
Vancouver

[Safeway] Beyond Beef and Beyond Burger

Beyond beef and Beyond burger patties are on sale at Safeway for this week and I found the same manufacturer $2 OFF coupon from earlier but extended to August 31st.

You can print 2 and buy two in the same shopping trip. If the cashier questions you just kindly ask to continue reading the fine print.

If Safeway is not your store of choice you can always price match at the ones that offer that :)
Images
  • Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 10.19.09 PM.png
24 replies
Nov 16, 2016
888 posts
821 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Thanks OP! Keep these coupons coming!! Last time around, Sobeys gave me a real pain but it worked.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Jul 23, 2015
711 posts
500 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Llrinstock wrote: If Safeway is not your store of choice you can always price match at the ones that offer that :)
A lot of places will not let you price match and use a coupon. One or thr other they have told me.
[OP]
Feb 20, 2019
118 posts
64 upvotes
Vancouver
Nibbler2012 wrote: A lot of places will not let you price match and use a coupon. One or thr other they have told me.
Possible since it is up to them but one is their own offering about price match and the other is a manufacturer coupon which they will get reimbursed for.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10020 posts
2630 upvotes
these were b1 get 2 free at my safeway last month, no one was buying them, they had hundreds of them in the cooler.
[OP]
Feb 20, 2019
118 posts
64 upvotes
Vancouver
rocking23nf wrote: these were b1 get 2 free at my safeway last month, no one was buying them, they had hundreds of them in the cooler.
Oh wow, that has to be a store specific. My Safeway does not have more than 3-4 on display at a time.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
1675 posts
1202 upvotes
Mississauga
highly recommend getting the beyond ground beef and making your own burgers with your own spices. the burgers are bland.

just finished making some beyond burritos. so friggin' good.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2012
1757 posts
666 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
I like Beyond meat. But when you cook them in the oven you'll notice a lot of vegitable oil drips off. I don't know why they use so much oil, but it makes beyond meat one of the less health vegan options. I would suggest black bean burgers. Costco has a good price on those. Buy just enough Beyond Meat Burgers you need to satisfy cravings for something that tastes more like beef.
[OP]
Feb 20, 2019
118 posts
64 upvotes
Vancouver
facebook259 wrote: I like Beyond meat. But when you cook them in the oven you'll notice a lot of vegitable oil drips off. I don't know why they use so much oil, but it makes beyond meat one of the less health vegan options. I would suggest black bean burgers. Costco has a good price on those. Buy just enough Beyond Meat Burgers you need to satisfy cravings for something that tastes more like beef.
Exactly. There are a lot of healthy good vegetarian options but this is if you want to get close to the taste of beef. Yes it is vegetarian but by no means it is the healthiest :)
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1313 posts
723 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
At least in Ontario RCSS is $4.98 plus bonus 500 PC pts with the $2 coupon making it $2.48!
Capture.JPG
Jul 18, 2019
81 posts
46 upvotes
Llrinstock wrote: Oh wow, that has to be a store specific. My Safeway does not have more than 3-4 on display at a time.
Check in the freezer section, they usually have the same packages frozen. From what it sounds like the stores receive them frozen and thaw out a certain amount in the refrigerated section
Oct 27, 2012
810 posts
772 upvotes
Toronto
Taste of the Beyond Beef is just OK. It's not the healthiest or tastiest, but it works well as a substitute when I run out of ideas. The Burgers are bland unfortunately. The Sausage is really good though, and a guilty pleasure of mine.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
1868 posts
1466 upvotes
GVRD
Do these Beyond Meat packages only contain 2 vegi patties?

I see other places are advertising about $6.99 for these 2-packs. Without the coupon, Beyond Meat fans are willing to pay $3.50 per vegi-burger patty, without a coupon, to make their own burger at home? Incredible. That's some pretty good profit for that company.

Even with this coupon, $2.00 per patty is not super cheap, unless you're vegan and feel there's no other choice for a simulated burger - although it's certainly better than $3.50 per patty. I might give this a try @ $3.99/2-pack just to say that I've tried a Beyond Burger. Thanks OP for the coupon link.
Sep 24, 2004
705 posts
308 upvotes
Scarborough
RxMills wrote: Do these Beyond Meat packages only contain 2 vegi patties?

I see other places are advertising about $6.99 for these 2-packs. Without the coupon, Beyond Meat fans are willing to pay $3.50 per vegi-burger patty, without a coupon, to make their own burger at home? Incredible. That's some pretty good profit for that company.

Even with this coupon, $2.00 per patty is not super cheap, unless you're vegan and feel there's no other choice for a simulated burger - although it's certainly better than $3.50 per patty. I might give this a try @ $3.99/2-pack just to say that I've tried a Beyond Burger. Thanks OP for the coupon link.
Yep, the 2 pack is the standard pack that they have. Costco has them for $19.99 for 4 x 2 pack = 8 burgers, still works out to be $5 for 2 burgers. With the 500 points at RCSS it's 10% cheaper plus the $2 coupon makes it a steal (at least for some people)