Expired Hot Deals

Safeway

Bragg organic apple cider vinegar $5.99 for 946 ml

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2021 9:42 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 15, 2021
1805 posts
3416 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…

[Safeway] Bragg organic apple cider vinegar $5.99 for 946 ml

https://www.webmd.com/diet/apple-cider- ... our-health
Also from Safeway you load get my offers get 10 airmiles When you spend $20 or more in a single transaction
Images
  • A581AC97-53E9-4617-A940-F5C24BFAC484.png
Last edited by 89lilangel on Sep 6th, 2021 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
16 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 25, 2002
6172 posts
725 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone have use this as a weight loss drink and have success? Also aid to lower blood sugar..
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 15, 2021
1805 posts
3416 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…
My mom drinks it and it seems to help I think it lowers your appetite
Member
User avatar
May 22, 2021
238 posts
122 upvotes
Am I the only person who thought this was about apple cider, and not apple cider vinegar?

Anyways, hope others can enjoy the deal
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 15, 2021
1805 posts
3416 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…
I use it for my face
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 10, 2011
2183 posts
890 upvotes
Edmonton
jtcb wrote: Anyone have use this as a weight loss drink and have success? Also aid to lower blood sugar..
I think any medical benefits to apple cider vinegar are pure nonsense. People who take capsules or spoonfuls of it as a supplement are wasting their money.

Having said that, Bragg's tastes good in a coleslaw or salad dressing. Just make sure you have a Sharpie on hand to cross out 'health crusaders' and other nonsense they put on their label.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 15, 2021
1805 posts
3416 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…
keyser-soze wrote: Fyi Looks like the webMD link you posted was just apple cider not apple cider vinegar.
Oops Speak-no-evil Monkey
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2007
2372 posts
1324 upvotes
Skadefryd wrote: I think any medical benefits to apple cider vinegar are pure nonsense. People who take capsules or spoonfuls of it as a supplement are wasting their money.

Having said that, Bragg's tastes good in a coleslaw or salad dressing. Just make sure you have a Sharpie on hand to cross out 'health crusaders' and other nonsense they put on their label.
I agree that all the health benefits are overstated. I splash some in a glass of ice water as a lemon substitute.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
1124 posts
1440 upvotes
I used to have Bragg ACV (1 table spoon in 200ml water) before lunch and dinner for 3 month and this improved heart burn and other digestion problem. However, no weight loss was observed.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4284 posts
3742 upvotes
This stuff is really tough to drink... Can't even stand the smell of it...

Pure awfulness... Lol...
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4284 posts
3742 upvotes
Just for comparison, Costco has different brand of apple cider vinegar for $9 or so for 1.9L

Also organic and has "mother"... Whatever that is ..
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2007
1531 posts
318 upvotes
Canada
I spray my bbq with it. Drink the stuff, not a chance.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5197 posts
7014 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Very acidic. Too much of it is bad for your teeth & throat etc...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 31, 2007
4967 posts
3087 upvotes
If you plan to drink it, use a straw.
Newbie
Feb 6, 2015
67 posts
51 upvotes
Sauga
muffin4life wrote: Just for comparison, Costco has different brand of apple cider vinegar for $9 or so for 1.9L

Also organic and has "mother"... Whatever that is ..
Silky strands that are the key to the health benefits it has for us.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)