Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Safeway

Free personalized holiday shopping bag (Available in BC, AB, SK, MB and Northern ON)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2020 11:56 am
22 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1392 posts
1369 upvotes
hill15 wrote: Did you sign up for the free bag.
Sure did. And sent a few to friends in BC. They were wondering why I was asking for pics of something they like
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5697 posts
50772 upvotes
BenzDude11 wrote: Sure did. And sent a few to friends in BC. They were wondering why I was asking for pics of something they like

I did as well. I never got a email confirming, just that it was being checked.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1392 posts
1369 upvotes
hill15 wrote: I did as well. I never got a email confirming, just that it was being checked.
Deals dead.
At Safeway, we have all the ingredients and inspiration you need, so you can focus on the things that truly make the holidays – the special moments you share with those you love. All this season’s personalized bags have been claimed, and are on their way. Thank you and have a happy holiday.
Jun 27, 2018
256 posts
515 upvotes
YVR
The button shows up after a page refresh. You need to click it before the page loads completely. I was able to submit a request. Not sure if it would get approved.
Nov 20, 2016
297 posts
353 upvotes
Victoria BC
Thanks for sharing, OP! I was able to place an order.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
It's over I think ... or?

I was going to get one earlier ... but was kinda busy ... then totally forgot about it.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
KevinK90588 wrote: The button shows up after a page refresh. You need to click it before the page loads completely. I was able to submit a request. Not sure if it would get approved.
Button goes away however
Jun 27, 2018
256 posts
515 upvotes
YVR
Darkman wrote: Button goes away however
I used Chrome Desktop and I was able to stop loading of the page once the button loads.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
KevinK90588 wrote: The button shows up after a page refresh. You need to click it before the page loads completely. I was able to submit a request. Not sure if it would get approved.
Thanks ... I was able to get to the application somehow :)

... and submitted it ( had some problems finding a picture greater than 1.5 mb in size ... but Google helped, lol ) :)

Who knows if we even receive anything all considering ....

Thanks OP

We are reviewing your submission and putting the finishing touches on it for you to share.
An email notification will be sent to you once your photo has been approved.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
Was able to place one (more) order for my mother as well ... :)

We are reviewing your submission and putting the finishing touches on it for you to share.
An email notification will be sent to you once your photo has been approved.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
Maybe it's legit / maybe it will still arrive .... as my mother and I each received emails from Safeway now ... 2 emails each ... - one that order had been placed and another one that the order is confirmed / checked etc .. and is being processed ...

And that they will email again with the tracking number etc (or something like that), when it ships.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1392 posts
1369 upvotes
Wooooo cant wait to get a bag of my car on it
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5697 posts
50772 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Maybe it's legit / maybe it will still arrive .... as my mother and I each received emails from Safeway now ... 2 emails each ... - one that order had been placed and another one that the order is confirmed / checked etc .. and is being processed ...

And that they will email again with the tracking number etc (or something like that), when it ships.
BenzDude11 wrote: Wooooo cant wait to get a bag of my car on it
Anyone get a email that it shipped?
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
hill15 wrote: Anyone get a email that it shipped?
Maybe they won't even send such email ... even if send the item.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1936 posts
1167 upvotes
Edmonton
hill15 wrote: Anyone get a email that it shipped?
Negatory, just the emails confirming orders. I'm confident it will ship though. Soon bro soon.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1392 posts
1369 upvotes
Got the shipping email with tracking info!!!!
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1936 posts
1167 upvotes
Edmonton
Anyone receive their bag? LOL I sent a bag to my parents house, it was supposed to be a picture of a car, and they received a picture of someones family HAHAHA hilarious.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)