Expired Hot Deals

[Safeway] Safeway redeem 95 Airmiles and get back 25

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2021 9:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
1069 posts
638 upvotes
BC

[Safeway] Safeway redeem 95 Airmiles and get back 25

Western Canada Safeway only. redeem 95 AirMiles and get back 25 AirMiles. starting Feb 18 to 24 only. limit once per collector.
8 replies
Member
Aug 13, 2015
335 posts
473 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
muffin4life wrote: Western Canada Safeway only. redeem 95 AirMiles and get back 25 AirMiles. starting Feb 18 to 24 only. limit once per collector.
Does anybody know if there is a minimum purchase amount when redeeming?
I tried redeeming 95 AMs for a total purchase of over $11 before taxes, and cashier told me that the total was too little to redeem. I was in a hurry, didn't want to argue.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
1069 posts
638 upvotes
BC
adaniel wrote: Does anybody know if there is a minimum purchase amount when redeeming?
I tried redeeming 95 AMs for a total purchase of over $11 before taxes, and cashier told me that the total was too little to redeem. I was in a hurry, didn't want to argue.
95 Airmiles is $10 off the bill. Don't know why you weren't able to redeem... I think that's inclusive of taxes
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
4050 posts
2305 upvotes
adaniel wrote: Does anybody know if there is a minimum purchase amount when redeeming?
I tried redeeming 95 AMs for a total purchase of over $11 before taxes, and cashier told me that the total was too little to redeem. I was in a hurry, didn't want to argue.
I think it is either the cashier doesn’t know how to redeem or doesn’t want to redeem. I think it is costing the store money to redeem.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2006
2301 posts
781 upvotes
Burnaby
ml88888888 wrote: I think it is either the cashier doesn’t know how to redeem or doesn’t want to redeem. I think it is costing the store money to redeem.
Have you seen Safeway's prices?

There is the bonus boom offer to which ends today as well
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
1069 posts
638 upvotes
BC
ml88888888 wrote: I think it is either the cashier doesn’t know how to redeem or doesn’t want to redeem. I think it is costing the store money to redeem.
Really?!? No wonder why you can't redeem at Lowes stores! Only collect Airmiles
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
4050 posts
2305 upvotes
Too bad it doesn’t work for redeeming AM to buy lottery. It used to work.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
1069 posts
638 upvotes
BC
Wow...Airmiles is really going down... I don't actively collect anymore... Not after the expiry then reverse decision fiasco... Wasted so many dream miles doing draws thinking my miles were going to expire...

Just collect when convenient or easy ( bonus items) on sale...

Top