Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Safeway/Sobeys

FREE/moneymaker deal for Ziploc Snack or Sandwich Bags (October 14-20)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2021 9:39 am
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7295 posts
71688 upvotes

FREE/moneymaker deal for Ziploc Snack or Sandwich Bags (October 14-20)

Price:
FREE
Expiry:
October 20, 2021
Retailer:
Safeway/Sobeys
Safeway in the West and Sobeys in Ontario/East have Ziploc Snack or Sandwich Bags on sale for $1.99. There is a $3.00 coupon that was posted by @Temporal . You should get them free and also the difference back in cash according to Safeway/Sobeys coupon policy.

Ziploc save $3.00 coupon, https://i.vgy.me/h1jR7B.png

Safeway/Sobeys coupon policy. Re-imburse the difference in cash if the value of the coupon is higher than the price in effect.
Images
  • Screenshot (1233).png
  • Screenshot (1234).png
Last edited by hill15 on Oct 13th, 2021 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
5 replies
Oct 30, 2017
634 posts
644 upvotes
London, ON
Will give it a try and report back.
I think you have to print the coupon out eh?
Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9404 posts
5374 upvotes
Thanks for posting.

Hopefully, those interested won't print off twenty or thirty coupons at a time and try to redeem all at once. We want Safeway and Sobey's to keep taking our coupons now and in the future and I am finding that these stores are becoming more strict on their coupon redemption policies in recent times and I am not sure if it is because people try to redeem too many of the same coupon at a time.

:)
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2006
1069 posts
293 upvotes
Edmonton
choclover wrote: Thanks for posting.

Hopefully, those interested won't print off twenty or thirty coupons at a time and try to redeem all at once. We want Safeway and Sobey's to keep taking our coupons now and in the future and I am finding that these stores are becoming more strict on their coupon redemption policies in recent times and I am not sure if it is because people try to redeem too many of the same coupon at a time.

Coupon says one per customer.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
choclover wrote: Thanks for posting.

Limit one coupon per purchase. One redemption per customer.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7295 posts
71688 upvotes
No issue using the coupons and getting the credit back. (Wife and I used one each)