Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Safeway

Safeway's Best Bonus Air Miles Deal This Week Get 75 am for $20* (Until Dec 13th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2012 2:27 am
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2005
2650 posts
143 upvotes
Calgary
migz23 wrote: you can't combine the 500 airmiles coupon with customer appreciation 10x base deal
Can we combine the 10% off with airmiles deal? Can we use the airmiles coupon today?
Life is life
When we all feel the power
Life is life
When we all feel the pain
Life is life
It's the feeling of the people
Life is life
It is the feeling of the land. Opus :razz:
Dec 5, 2003
233 posts
buy one get one free. Does that mean you can only buy3 boxes and only one is free. If I buy 6 do I get 2 free. Can I go in several times aday?
May 21, 2006
102 posts
5 upvotes
tasamy wrote: Can we combine the 10% off with airmiles deal? Can we use the airmiles coupon today?
no, the extreme coupon says, this offer cannot be combined with customer appreciation event.

if you live in calgary i know south centre safeway has the extreme deal, that can be combined with the buy 3 get 50 airmiles deal since it needs no coupon
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
4945 posts
1386 upvotes
Regina
mjl wrote: buy one get one free. Does that mean you can only buy3 boxes and only one is free. If I buy 6 do I get 2 free. Can I go in several times aday?
you can only use it once per transaction....I went in twice yesterday and 4 times today...300 AM...and no they do not give you 10% off the purchase today
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2008
3854 posts
374 upvotes
OMG you guys/gals are Airmiles Crazy!!

How could some of you even think of buying 110 boxes!? Do you all have too much cash burning in your pockets?? I'm speechless @ some of you... LOL, i guess marketing really works on you folks, or maybe it's just the implusive buyer syndrome? :D Ludacris! ;)

:razz: By the way, Don't forget to use your Gold Mosiak M/C!! You'll earn an additional 7AM on a purchase of $110+, ROFL :confused:
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
4945 posts
1386 upvotes
Regina
Terrific_Deals2k8 wrote: OMG you guys/gals are Airmiles Crazy!!

How could some of you even think of buying 110 boxes!? Do you all have too much cash burning in your pockets?? I'm speechless @ some of you... LOL, i guess marketing really works on you folks, or maybe it's just the implusive buyer syndrome? :D Ludacris! ;)

:razz: By the way, Don't forget to use your Gold Mosiak M/C!! You'll earn an additional 7AM on a purchase of $110+, ROFL :confused:
I am buying these because I eat these, with the BOGO coupon they are a better deal than walmart ($2.23), would i buy this amount without the airmiles deal? no...buying 110 boxes gets you 1800 airmiles, enough for a return flight to XXX on a deal....if you are going or wanting to go anyways this is a way to prepay for your flight plus you get all the goodies to eat or vice versa
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam
hordosr wrote: and no they do not give you 10% off the purchase today
Because you have to spend 35 dollars or more on One transaction to get the 10% If you just buying the 3 boxes with the coupon you will not get the 10% off or 10 times the base am.
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2003
19375 posts
3578 upvotes
9347934 downvotes
I'm going to Coquitlam tomorrow and buying $200 worth of granola bars.

Ignoring the bogo:

75 boxes will get me 1250 AM
Plus 500 for spending $200

For a total of 1750AM.

That can get me 4+ nights in a Holiday Inn during the pointsbreak promos, (worth at least $400) or a almost a flight from Vancouver to Toronto... which is 1995AM right now.

ALSO, some of the granola bars have codes for 25 Aeroplan points. So 75 boxes might get me as many as 1875 AP points. If an AP point is worth 2c, that's almost a $40 value right there.

I'll also get instant AM Gold, and if I redeem the AM for Priority Club points, I'll get instant PC Gold as well.

Somebody check my math before I drop $200 on granola bars. How long does it take to eat 600 granola bars?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2008
3854 posts
374 upvotes
i6s1 wrote: I'm going to Coquitlam tomorrow and buying $200 worth of granola bars.

Ignoring the bogo:

75 boxes will get me 1250 AM
Plus 500 for spending $200

For a total of 1750AM.

That can get me 4+ nights in a Holiday Inn during the pointsbreak promos, (worth at least $400) or a almost a flight from Vancouver to Toronto... which is 1995AM right now.

ALSO, some of the granola bars have codes for 25 Aeroplan points. So 75 boxes might get me as many as 1875 AP points. If an AP point is worth 2c, that's almost a $40 value right there.

I'll also get instant AM Gold, and if I redeem the AM for Priority Club points, I'll get instant PC Gold as well.

Somebody check my math before I drop $200 on granola bars. How long does it take to eat 600 granola bars?
It Would be soo funny and Ironic if Airmiles only gave you 50AM for all those granola bars you bought, cuz they might use the "One Coupon per visit" line, :lol: ;) plus, I doubt safeway will carry that many boxes... 75, jeez ppl, you might as well ask Safeway to order a shipment just for you :D
Jan 5, 2006
606 posts
40 upvotes
Whitby
I don't get how Safeway can hand out so many airmiles.. Here in Quebec, I have to spend at least $20 to get 1 airmile.. NOT FAIR !!!
Jan 9, 2007
229 posts
12 upvotes
Ontario
Terrific_Deals2k8 wrote:
Or if you have the American Express Platinum you get an extra 11 AM. :D
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
7523 posts
8279 upvotes
Vancouver
Terrific_Deals2k8 wrote: It Would be soo funny and Ironic if Airmiles only gave you 50AM for all those granola bars you bought, cuz they might use the "One Coupon per visit" line, :lol: ;) plus, I doubt safeway will carry that many boxes... 75, jeez ppl, you might as well ask Safeway to order a shipment just for you :D
Of course they carry lots.. they know there will be demand. :)
And if not, Safeway WILL order a shipment for you.

Ron.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam
Terrific_Deals2k8 wrote: It Would be soo funny and Ironic if Airmiles only gave you 50AM for all those granola bars you bought, cuz they might use the "One Coupon per visit" line, :lol: ;) plus, I doubt safeway will carry that many boxes... 75, jeez ppl, you might as well ask Safeway to order a shipment just for you :D
Somehow I think you work for Save On or RCSS and you just don't want people to shop at Safeway. :lol:

I know a lot of people over the last 3 year who have used my deals to pay for there trips or vacations with the help of my threads. I had people come up to me in Safeway and told me "Are you the guy from RFD" (When I had my website listed. It has nothing to do with airmiles or shopping) And they told me I helped pay for their family's vacation. And I also got a email from a person who works at Safeway and they told me that they look at my thread to find the best deals. Because head office doesn't tell them anything about the deals. Just sends them the signs. Some of the Customer Service in the store aren't very helpfully to. They told me if there is a blue sign under the product and you buy that amount of product you will get the airmiles. No limit unless it on the sign. But always read the sign and make sure your buying the right size. As some of the signs are posted under the wrong size products. It's better now because they also have the blue price tag for the products.
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam
Duracell Coppertop Batteries Buy 1 get 1 Free Ultra 4's buy 2 get 75 bonus airmiles with coupon (I don't know the price until I check in store on Sunday but I think 8-10 dollars Just guessing) Until Dec 13th. The Coupon is here I just going by the flyer right now and will update the price when I go in store.

Also in the email this week

Gillette Fusion Power Blades Buy 1 get 50 am in the flyer they are 25 % off but no price

Old Dutch Restaurante Tortilla Chips Buy 3 get 30 am

For people not in GVA or the Calgary area the email has the Buy $100 get 100 bonus Air mile coupon.

The other item are usually reg price so the deals are not so great.

And the extreme Air miles deal is still going on at Sunwood in Coquitlam and one location in Calgary.

I will update the prices 2mrow.

Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
10742 posts
2990 upvotes
Vancouver
TYinYVR wrote: Duracell Coppertop Batteries Buy 1 get 1 Free Ultra 4's buy 2 get 75 bonus airmiles with coupon (I don't know the price until I check in store on Sunday but I think 8-10 dollars Just guessing) Until Dec 13th. The Coupon is here I just going by the flyer right now and will update the price when I go in store.

Also in the email this week

Gillette Fusion Power Blades Buy 1 get 50 am in the flyer they are 25 % off but no price

Old Dutch Restaurante Tortilla Chips Buy 3 get 30 am

For people not in GVA or the Calgary area the email has the Buy $100 get 100 bonus Air mile coupon.

The other item are usually reg price so the deals are not so great.

And the extreme Air miles deal is still going on at Sunwood in Coquitlam and one location in Calgary.

I will update the prices 2mrow.
That could really end up being a smokin' deal (depending on the regular price) since it's only the Fusion 4's (also good for the older version blades which are even cheaper). With the 50 AM being worth about $6, as long as the price at the till is <$16 I'm buying as many as I can.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
2270 posts
1668 upvotes
Nova Scotia
I had a special order from Safeway for ABC laundry soap last year. I unloaded it right off the truck. Paid for itself many times over.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam
Duracell Coppertop Batteries Buy 1 get 1 Free AA's Ultra 4's for 6.99 before the tax as it differs between provinces. Buy 2 get 75 bonus airmiles with coupon Until Dec 13th. The Coupon is here The buy 1 get 1 free offer was not on the AA's batteries only on the AAA's batteries on the Shelves. But I showed the flyer to the cashier and she told me. "Yeah your right", and gave me the b1g1f offer. The AAA's are price at 8.90 or so.

Gillette Fusion Power Blades Buy 1 get 50 am are about $13.00 for Fusion
Venus Blades are around $9.00

I'm might be off 50 cents or so as I didn't write down the prices. And I only bought the batteries so I don't have the receipt and can't tell you the true price I paid. The Fusion Blades where sold out at my store.

All the other items in the email where reg price so not really a good value if you are just buy the items for the miles.

May 13, 2007
488 posts
277 upvotes
British Columbia
a_1_a wrote: Has anyone received the AM for the gatorade deal from 2 weeks ago yet?
Posted this past week to my account... :)
Nov 13, 2006
115 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver
Wow, what do you do with 180 bottles of gatorade?

What was the gap of time between the purchase date and points received? I'm looking into these airmiles deals to top off my account, hopefully for a trip this winter. It's cutting it pretty close already I know, so they might just have to be saved until the summer then :(
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2005
2650 posts
143 upvotes
Calgary
TYinYVR wrote:
I am in Calgary and got a coupon spend $100 get 100 AMs.
Life is life
When we all feel the power
Life is life
When we all feel the pain
Life is life
It's the feeling of the people
Life is life
It is the feeling of the land. Opus :razz: