Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Safeway

Safeway's Best Bonus Air Miles Deal This Week Get 75 am for $20* (Until Dec 13th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2012 2:27 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam
No extra Air Miles coupon this weekend just a coupon for $1.50 off a 4 L jug of milk. Limit of (2) Two. Good until Feb 7th.
[IMG]http://f.chtah.com/i/0/2068055018/wk05_ ... _bc_07.jpg[/IMG]

Get the coupon here in a pdf file.

Plus other specials.
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam
Buy 10 Bassili's Best Lasagna for $2.50 each get 100 Air Miles for $25.00 (25 cents per mile)
Also part of this deal is Lean Cuisine Entrées and Or Stouffers Red Box at $3.00 each.
There is a lot of coupon out there for them. That can bring your price down.
Part of the Frozen Foods Mix and Match Event will higher price items.
[IMG]http://safeway.ca.inserts2online.com/Sa ... 188_11.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://safeway.ca.inserts2online.com/Sa ... 185_15.jpg[/IMG]
-----
Buy 4 Johnson's Baby Products for $3.99 each get 60 Air Miles for $15.96 (26 cents per mile)
Part of the Baby Items Mix and Match Event will higher price items
[IMG]http://safeway.ca.inserts2online.com/Sa ... YK-534.jpg[/IMG]
Last time there were even cheaper items in store if I remember correctly.
-----
Air Miles when you buy an iTunes CG.
Buy a $30 3X$10 Pack get 25 Air Miles
Buy a $25 GC get 15 Air Miles
Buy a $15 GC get 10 Air Miles
[IMG]http://safeway.ca.inserts2online.com/Sa ... 7190_2.jpg[/IMG]

-----
Safeway's Email Coupons of the week

4 addition air miles coupon in the email of the week.

Buy 1 Safeway Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts get 75 Air Miles
Buy 1 Unforgettable Dozen Rose Packages get 50 Air Miles
Buy 2 Colgate Total Toothpaste get 30 Air Miles
Buy 1 Bakery Counter Cake get 20 Air Miles

3 normal coupons this week (No Miles)

Signature Cafe Roasted Turkey Breast 600g $8.99
Safeway Select Pizza 800g to 927g $4.50
B1G1F Head Lettuce

Get the coupons here
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
7529 posts
8284 upvotes
Vancouver

The chicken breasts are on sale, ending today.. part of the 3-day sale. $25.48/ 4kg box.. with the 75 bonus Air Miles, that's an amazing deal!
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2003
1485 posts
865 upvotes
Vancouver
newfbc wrote: Safeway's Email Coupons of the week

The chicken breasts are on sale, ending today.. part of the 3-day sale. $25.48/ 4kg box.. with the 75 bonus Air Miles, that's an amazing deal!
The toothpaste deal is by far the best. Just bought 2 for $4, so works out to be $0.13/mile. If you're exchanging it for gift cards, it's literally free toothpaste.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
3470 posts
359 upvotes
Calgary
dekay wrote: The toothpaste deal is by far the best. Just bought 2 for $4, so works out to be $0.13/mile. If you're exchanging it for gift cards, it's literally free toothpaste.
I wonder if I can buy 10 and get 150 AM with one coupon? or limit of one bonus (30) AM per visit?
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2003
1485 posts
865 upvotes
Vancouver
^
I'm interested in knowing how that goes. :cheesygri

But I'm just going to pick up two at a time whenever I drop by a Safeway.
Oct 23, 2009
29 posts
Winnipeg
cko64 wrote: I wonder if I can buy 10 and get 150 AM with one coupon? or limit of one bonus (30) AM per visit?
In the past I've been told only 1 per transaction, although I was able to return and go through the till again multiple times.
Oct 23, 2009
29 posts
Winnipeg
Just wanted to let people know, I phoned the Madison Square Safeway, which is the only safeway in Winnipeg that I know of that does the mega airmile deals. They told me that as of this year, they will not be doing mega airmiles coupons ever again. Not sure if that's an airmiles central thing or just their store.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam
Did anyone actually go into the store and see the toothpaste in person. Or did you just see the toothpaste in the flyer. I think the 2 for $4 toothpaste is different then the ones with the coupon. But I will check 2mrow.

Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
7529 posts
8284 upvotes
Vancouver
dekay wrote: The toothpaste deal is by far the best. Just bought 2 for $4, so works out to be $0.13/mile. If you're exchanging it for gift cards, it's literally free toothpaste.
I was looking at the toothpaste yesterday.. the one indicated on the coupon was ~$5.xx ea. Did you actually get the Air Miles for buying the smaller 2/$4 tubes?

Ron.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2003
1485 posts
865 upvotes
Vancouver
newfbc wrote: I was looking at the toothpaste yesterday.. the one indicated on the coupon was ~$5.xx ea. Did you actually get the Air Miles for buying the smaller 2/$4 tubes?

Ron.
[IMG]http://emaildirectecoprintcoupons.com/d ... 2010-7.jpg[/IMG]

Now that I read the coupon again, maybe I got lucky. I bought two tubes of Colgate Total (85 ml) and the cashier still gave me the miles.

I believe the cashier enters the points manually, so this was probably how the error occurred. :(
Deal Fanatic
Oct 28, 2006
5031 posts
14065 upvotes
Winnipeg
cko64 wrote: I wonder if I can buy 10 and get 150 AM with one coupon? or limit of one bonus (30) AM per visit?
dekay wrote: ^
I'm interested in knowing how that goes. :cheesygri

But I'm just going to pick up two at a time whenever I drop by a Safeway.
GoCalgary wrote: In the past I've been told only 1 per transaction, although I was able to return and go through the till again multiple times.
dekay wrote: [IMG]http://emaildirectecoprintcoupons.com/d ... 2010-7.jpg[/IMG]

Now that I read the coupon again, maybe I got lucky. I bought two tubes of Colgate Total (85 ml) and the cashier still gave me the miles.

I believe the cashier enters the points manually, so this was probably how the error occurred. :(
In reading the coupon, the cashier is not permitted to scan the coupon, more than once. You would have to make multiple trips and have extra coupons on hand. If the store is not busy, the cashier may ring up separate purchases for you, in one trip.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
3470 posts
359 upvotes
Calgary
It's no go for me with the tooth pastes. The ones that are on sale for $4/2 didn't qualify for 30 bonus AM (85ml -130ml). The Cashier manually input the PLU number and it still didn't give me the bonus at the bottom of the receipt.

Only the 170ml or the Sensitive/Visible White 85ml qualify for 30 Bonus AM, but they are $4.99+ each.

BTW, I bought two 85ml Total tubes, receipt did show "BO COLOGATE" which means the cashier input the (BO) bonus PLU, but still no 30 AM at the bottom of the receipt.
Apr 7, 2006
50 posts
another disappointing week :-(

Its slim pickins for decent airmiles deals these days
Oct 23, 2009
29 posts
Winnipeg
cko64 wrote: It's no go for me with the tooth pastes. The ones that are on sale for $4/2 didn't qualify for 30 bonus AM (85ml -130ml). The Cashier manually input the PLU number and it still didn't give me the bonus at the bottom of the receipt.

Only the 170ml or the Sensitive/Visible White 85ml qualify for 30 Bonus AM, but they are $4.99+ each.

BTW, I bought two 85ml Total tubes, receipt did show "BO COLOGATE" which means the cashier input the (BO) bonus PLU, but still no 30 AM at the bottom of the receipt.
I had the same experience, the cashier scanned my coupon and it shows the '1' on the receipt, but no airmiles. Previously, I have bought the wrong item but the coupon still worked despite, including one time when the cashier not only scanned the coupon when I had the wrong item, but mistakenly scanned it twice and both times it counted. Can't explain what's going on with the toothpaste.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3660 posts
4273 upvotes
Prince George
GoCalgary wrote: Previously, I have bought the wrong item but the coupon still worked despite, including one time when the cashier not only scanned the coupon when I had the wrong item, but mistakenly scanned it twice and both times it counted. Can't explain what's going on with the toothpaste.
I was just talking to a Safeway CSR today (who was very helpful in fixing my own screwup on the B10G100 frozen food event). He said there is a separate code the cashier can enter that will make the air miles promo work even if the computer doesn't think you have the correct qualifying items. So maybe the cashier had entered that code already.

He said if you know you have the right items, but the bonus miles don't show up on your receipt, go to Customer Service right away and they can straighten it out by entering that code.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97253 upvotes
Coquitlam
Best items this week:

The flyer has:

The Spend $100 get 100 Bonus Air Mile Coupon is on the front page of the flyer this week.
[IMG]http://safeway.ca.inserts2online.com/Sa ... 922_20.jpg[/IMG]

Buy 3 Scotties Facial Tissue or
SpongeTowels Ultra for 6.99 each get 75 Air Miles for $20.97 (28 cents per mile)
Part of the Kruger Products Mix and Match Event will TP the higher price item.
[IMG]http://safeway.ca.inserts2online.com/Sa ... 890_27.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://safeway.ca.inserts2online.com/Sa ... 890_26.jpg[/IMG]
-----
Air Miles when you buy an Vancouver 2010 Visa CG.
Buy a $50 Visa GC and get 15 Bonus Air Miles.
[IMG]http://safeway.ca.inserts2online.com/Sa ... 887_16.jpg[/IMG]
Until Feb 27th.

You better get one if you are going into downtown Vancity.

The just laugh at you if you ask if you can pay for your bottle of Pepsi with your Mastercard for the next 2 weeks.

And one of the few times you can get Air Miles with a Visa Card.
-----

5 addition air miles coupon in the email of the week.

Buy 2 Butcher's Cut Pure Beef Burgers 2.27kg get 50 Air Miles
Buy 2 Rogers Sugar 4kg get 40 Air Miles
Buy 1 Cold FX 45 to 60's get 25 Air Miles
Buy 3 Long English Cucumbers get 25 Air Miles
Buy 1 Signature Cafe Pizza get 20 Air Miles

Just 1 normal coupons this week (No Miles)

Bakery Counter Muffins $2.50 each.

Get the coupons here
-----

They never really have good deals in the flyer when they have the coupon book going on.

See u next week or if a better deal comes along.

Oct 23, 2009
29 posts
Winnipeg
The best deal this week is not in the normal flier, winter bonus book, or e-mail direct coupons. In the cereal aisle there were tags for B5G100 airmiles, a much better deal than the other cereal deals. The included cereals are mostly family sizes of fruit loops, corn pops, frosted flakes, mini-wheats, rice krispies, all bran, and possibly others I didn't see. Each cereal is $4.99, making it $25 for 100 airmiles.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 28, 2006
5031 posts
14065 upvotes
Winnipeg
JonnyCash wrote: Couldn't I just buy like 50 $50 Visas?
There is a $4.95 activation fee per card.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)