Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Safeway

Safeway's Best Bonus Air Miles Deal This Week Get 75 am for $20* (Until Dec 13th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2012 2:27 am
Nov 26, 2003
668 posts
188 upvotes
Calgary
Ok, so in case you are tempted by the PayPower Pre-paid visa... don't bother. The 75 AM isn't worth the effort, it's a pain in the A$$!!!

1. Go to safeway, purchase card. ($5.95 processing fee in Alberta). When the customer service lady tried to talk me out of this I should have listened!
2. Go to their website to activate card. Fill in basic info: address, phone number, optional SIN
3. Next you are required to email, fax or mail in 4 pieces of identification!! Drivers licence, SIN card or other government issued ID, 2 documents which have your legal info being phone or cable bill, bank statement, pay stub etc.
4. Wait indefinitely until someone reviews your info and contacts you saying your account is active. Hopefully it's before a month has passed, as there is another $4.95 monthly fee otherwise!!
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1097 posts
1564 upvotes
Vancouver
success_one wrote: Ok, so in case you are tempted by the PayPower Pre-paid visa... don't bother. The 75 AM isn't worth the effort, it's a pain in the A$$!!!

1. Go to safeway, purchase card. ($5.95 processing fee in Alberta). When the customer service lady tried to talk me out of this I should have listened!
2. Go to their website to activate card. Fill in basic info: address, phone number, optional SIN
3. Next you are required to email, fax or mail in 4 pieces of identification!! Drivers licence, SIN card or other government issued ID, 2 documents which have your legal info being phone or cable bill, bank statement, pay stub etc.
4. Wait indefinitely until someone reviews your info and contacts you saying your account is active. Hopefully it's before a month has passed, as there is another $4.95 monthly fee otherwise!!
Thanks for the input. I would have bought it if I haven't seen your post.
I do wonder who would buy this pain in the axx bs.