[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1384 posts
194 upvotes
Woodbridge

[Sail] 20% off Canada goose at sail in store only

In stores only, not online.

It should be across all stores. I snapped the pic at the vaughan store. Selection was decent for men, women, and kids. Saw a guy walk out with 6+ of the same blue polar edition chilliwack.
Images
  • 470B57D9-0F25-4B1F-B089-2B70E68FCE4E.jpeg
Last edited by whatsinaname on Apr 17th, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
45 replies
Apr 1, 2019
3 posts
14 upvotes
[removed]
No need for a jacket this year, but could be some great deals. Thanks OP!
Last edited by Mars2012 on Apr 17th, 2019 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote and part of your response removed
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1071 posts
928 upvotes
I wouldn't mind having one for the performance/fit. But it would have to be a blacked version, without the played out billboard logo. Judging by downtown Toronto lately, Arcteryx logo is soon headed towards the same fate.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
1178 posts
221 upvotes
Toronto
Is the Canada Goose in trouble? I thought they never go on sale.
Nov 4, 2013
93 posts
13 upvotes
thelasthunter wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 5:35 pm
I wouldn't mind having one for the performance/fit. But it would have to be a blacked version, without the played out billboard logo. Judging by downtown Toronto lately, Arcteryx logo is soon headed towards the same fate.
I'm always trying to be ahead of the curve. Whats next after Arcteryx?
Jan 26, 2013
63 posts
66 upvotes
Vaughan
Do you know when the sale lasts until?
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
2201 posts
572 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
There are two people in this world: those who complain about Canada Goose and those who have tried one on...
Sep 24, 2010
181 posts
56 upvotes
Regina, SK
gyong3 wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 5:57 pm
Is the Canada Goose in trouble? I thought they never go on sale.
I was just in the Cambridge store and they didn't have any stock. Also, I checked the Sail websites and Canada Goose isn't even listed as a brand they carry. So, I'm guessing they are no longer carrying the brand.
Nov 12, 2012
13 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver
People talking shit about Canada Goose most likely have never tried one on, or are too broke to afford one.

Expensive? Sure. Played out? Sure.

But it's one of the most comfortable/warmest jackets you'll ever wear.
Sep 24, 2010
181 posts
56 upvotes
Regina, SK
pinn3r wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 8:16 pm
People talking shit about Canada Goose most likely have never tried one on, or are too broke to afford one.

Or have never really had to deal with week after week after week of -40 degree Celsius temperatures before the windchill...
Nov 23, 2010
931 posts
311 upvotes
Toronto
Derko wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 7:18 pm
I was just in the Cambridge store and they didn't have any stock. Also, I checked the Sail websites and Canada Goose isn't even listed as a brand they carry. So, I'm guessing they are no longer carrying the brand.
Back in January they also did not have any Canada goose listed online, except for some gloves? But no jackets or anything

Then I went to the Vaughan store and BAM whole wall had it

These things also rarely, basically never go on sale. But then again it depends on how SAIL dealt with things.

Maybe Sail actually purchased the stock, and now need to offload it? Whereas Sporting life perhaps has some sort of deal where they can return end of season jackets, so they simply hold the jackets in store and take a small cut for having the jackets on floor.

Who knows? But I do know my wife loves her jacket.........while I freeze my ass off in my lowly North Face :)
Dec 21, 2018
19 posts
6 upvotes
pinn3r wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 8:16 pm

you are wrong. real wealthy people dont buy canada goose. if you know stuff about clothing, you wont buy canada goose because each jacket they sell they make at least 800 bucks profit

Aug 17, 2018
207 posts
94 upvotes
Sail did have 30% or even 50% at one point, so this isn't the best sale of all time but you are probably going to have a wide range of sizes and colors.
Nov 29, 2013
785 posts
119 upvotes
Toronto
There are mostly winter jackets few lighter jackets ( for men) anyways not sure about women’s coats, seems like alot of older styles not really sure though for sure no black label items for men, at least not on the floor maybe in back. They did go in the back and check sizes for people who were interested so they much have a some stock in back.

Overheard the sale started since end of January as well