Expired Hot Deals

[Sail] Multiple Leatherman Multi-Tools - 25-50% OFF!

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2020 9:56 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2172 posts
1425 upvotes
Toronto

[Sail] Multiple Leatherman Multi-Tools - 25-50% OFF!

This may not not be the best of prices but 40% off is still pretty decent. You can price match at other retailers if you wish.

NOTE: A majority of the items on sale are in-store only.

Some models I've rarely seen on sale so a good time to pick that up. Here are the ones I can see (most notable being the Free P4 as that's a new model and a personal favorite of mine):

Free P4: $180 -> $108 (40% off)
Free P2: $155 -> $93
Style CS: $37 -> $26 (30% off)
Mut EOD: $220 -> $154 (30% off)
Wave AL Nylon Clam: $120 -> $72 (40% off)
Wave AL Leather Clam: $120 -> $72 (40% off)
Rebar: $90 -> $64 (30% off)
Charge AL Leather Clam: $175 -> $123 (30% off)
Charge AL Nylon Clam: $175 -> $123 (30% off)
Leap: $50 -> $38 (25% off)
Surge Standard Clam: $125 -> $75 (40% off)
C33 Folding Pocket Knife: $27 -> $17 (40% off)
C33X Folding Pocket Knife: $27 -> $17 (40% off)
Juice C2: $70 -> $53 (25% off)
Freestyle Clam: $50 -> $30 (40% off)
Juice B2 Folding Pocket Knife: $35 -> $21 (40% off)
Juice CS3: $40 -> $24 (40% off)
Super Tool 300 with Leather Sheath: $100 -> $70 (30% off)
Tread, Silver: $150 -> $75 (50% off)
Tread, ?: $210 -> $126 (40% off)
Tread, Black: $235 -> $141 (40% off)
24 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 7, 2005
3864 posts
4899 upvotes
somewhere in B.C.
vtse wrote: Well if that's your argument, Dollarama also sells multi-tools.
You are the reason we need a sarcasm font :)
Member
Nov 18, 2013
327 posts
340 upvotes
White Rock, BC
This price pretty awesome. Too bad it's only for in-store.
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2011
675 posts
472 upvotes
Winnipeg
This option is not available online

For every single one i look at?
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1295 posts
1020 upvotes
VANCOUVER
raskal wrote: You are the reason we need a sarcasm font :)
To be fair, if you meant to be sarcastic, you missed the mark.
Banned
Mar 11, 2016
2081 posts
863 upvotes
that Tread...Have never seen it before. Unique design.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2172 posts
1425 upvotes
Toronto
raskal wrote: You are the reason we need a sarcasm font :)
If you were trying to be sarcastic, I’m not sure how that was supposed to come through what you said whatsoever.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 7, 2005
3864 posts
4899 upvotes
somewhere in B.C.
b31770 wrote: To be fair, if you meant to be sarcastic, you missed the mark.
vtse wrote: If you were trying to be sarcastic, I’m not sure how that was supposed to come through what you said whatsoever.
yeah perhaps it was too vague, but I really didn't think people would compare Cabelas to Leatherman

If one item costs 20 times another, they really should not be compared
Banned
User avatar
Feb 20, 2020
26 posts
27 upvotes
raskal wrote: yeah perhaps it was too vague, but I really didn't think people would compare Cabelas to Leatherman

If one item costs 20 times another, they really should not be compared


Then why did you post the Cabelas link on a Leatherman thread? No comparison at all?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1878 posts
1133 upvotes
Kitchener
raskal wrote: yeah perhaps it was too vague, but I really didn't think people would compare Cabelas to Leatherman

If one item costs 20 times another, they really should not be compared
But this is rfd and happens all the time.

Post something about simple human and you will see lol
Newbie
Jan 3, 2017
55 posts
23 upvotes
Mostly neither available online nor in-store
Member
Jun 2, 2011
456 posts
440 upvotes
TLDR: ignore if you are not living in QC or ON. None online. Unlikely you will find in store either it seems.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10246 posts
6517 upvotes
raskal wrote: yeah perhaps it was too vague, but I really didn't think people would compare Cabelas to Leatherman

If one item costs 20 times another, they really should not be compared
You have too much faith in your fellow humans.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1295 posts
1020 upvotes
VANCOUVER
ezacarias wrote: Two sale items still available online

Style CS Multi-Tool 36.99 -> 25.89
I'm actually clueless about carrying something like this in the car for camping and/or emergencies.

There's a blade, so the obvious question would be, what are the legalities?
Member
Jul 2, 2005
392 posts
118 upvotes
Mississauga
b31770 wrote: I'm actually clueless about carrying something like this in the car for camping and/or emergencies.

There's a blade, so the obvious question would be, what are the legalities?
Just don't bring it in a carry on luggage when using air plane travel.
The prohibited blades are the butterfly types (balisong type) and spring/auto switch blades.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2010
1259 posts
361 upvotes
Surrey
Great price on the free p4...I purchased one this year and it's a great multitool. I dont carry this with me, but I take with me when I travel.

Top