Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sail

The North Face Chilkat 400 ii Men's Waterproof boots Grey 30% off $139.99 clearance

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2022 12:39 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2003
1458 posts
796 upvotes
North York

[Sail] The North Face Chilkat 400 ii Men's Waterproof boots Grey 30% off $139.99 clearance

The North Face Chilkat 400 ii Men's Waterproof boots Grey 30% off $139.99 "clearance"
free shipping

+ Rakuten up to 10.0% cash back today Jan 31 only

Top rated winter boot on Outdoorgear lab's website

https://www.outdoorgearlab.com/reviews/ ... kat-400-ii

Buy 1/2 to 1 size up if you want to wear thicker socks and have warmer feet.

Last edited by royaljelly on Feb 1st, 2022 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
17 replies
Oct 7, 2017
664 posts
849 upvotes
Add to cart is grayed out for me is the deal dead? Og they dont have size 11.5 or 12 now... oh well
Jan 26, 2011
304 posts
290 upvotes
Ajax
Would be all over it if they had size 13. Thanks anyway OP
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
3884 posts
1078 upvotes
Hamilton
I don't understand when boots like this can claim waterproof. Many years ice fishing there were times where we were treking through some watery slush. Besides a couple inches up from the sole are these really water proof?

I'd assume the only true waterproof winter boot would be winter rubber boots.
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
3048 posts
944 upvotes
Pupsik27 wrote: Add to cart is grayed out for me is the deal dead? Og they dont have size 11.5 or 12 now... oh well
You have to select size AND Regular fit to get the add. If it does not come up, it's not available. As of writing response, multiple sizes available.
Jun 28, 2013
5 posts
6 upvotes
Burnaby
Good boot, warm and kept my feet dry in the past winter. Just keep in mind that if you order it, you need to size up 1 or 1.5. This boot fits really on the small side. I typically wear 8.5 and bought this in 9.5, fits perfectly.
May 7, 2016
484 posts
426 upvotes
It looks like you can select a different store and get them shipped to your home free of charge. There is a link to "See store availability" and different stores have different sizes available.
May 5, 2008
96 posts
329 upvotes
Vancouver
Bought. Thanks OP.

Wanted to do full size up, but only 0.5 up was available. Hope it'll fit fine, as I don't intend to wear many layers of thick socks.
Jul 6, 2002
719 posts
285 upvotes
Markham
carztoronto wrote: It looks like you can select a different store and get them shipped to your home free of charge. There is a link to "See store availability" and different stores have different sizes available.
I was playing around with this and found even if a store had my size, it was not available for shipping. Odd that a smaller size would be available to be shipped, but something larger than 9.5 even if available, could not be shipped. This took too long as now the rakuten cashback is only 2%. Not sure if I want to drive all the way to my closest store which is 50km (each way) to try it on and not fit. They only have half a size up from my normal size. Hmmm...
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2013
1667 posts
1559 upvotes
Montr
Question if you dont mind. I have a pair of winter boots that I find comfortable and good protection. Do I need separate “hiking” boots to do mild hiking ?
Nov 20, 2008
49 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
The part about sizing is confusing me. If you use their sizing guide after measuring your foot, do you add a 1/2 or full size up from what their guide recommends? Eg. if my foot measures 26.5cm then the guide suggests I get 8.5, but instead I should go for a 9-9.5? I wear size 9.5-10 Nikes, 9.5 Adidas, 9 Blundstones, so I can't just go by "what I usually wear"...
Feb 11, 2017
518 posts
837 upvotes
Ottawa
Seems like a good deal (upvoted) but I’m sick of laces. On the hunt for something with no laces, warm, not fugly, and good traction on ice if anyone has recommendations Eyes
May 7, 2016
484 posts
426 upvotes
Ah1800 wrote: Seems like a good deal (upvoted) but I’m sick of laces. On the hunt for something with no laces, warm, not fugly, and good traction on ice if anyone has recommendations Eyes
From OP's link, there are 2 models without laces but they are not as warm:
https://www.outdoorgearlab.com/reviews/ ... ic-ice-mid
https://www.outdoorgearlab.com/reviews/ ... zeman-tall
May 22, 2021
360 posts
196 upvotes
Ordered from Sail and got an email that they had to refund as they ran out of inventory... sad