[OP]
Jul 26, 2013
593 posts
525 upvotes
CALGARY

[Sail] Ruger 10/22 wood stock, blued semi-auto rifle - $314.99

Hey folks
Looks like Sail has this rifle for $315
Good deal I think. Most places have this at close to $400. Not only that, but the price is going up soon because of our low dollar.
Enjoy
11 replies
Penalty Box
Dec 1, 2014
253 posts
422 upvotes
Anjou, QC
good rifle. great wood quality and overall excellent fit and finish. Should also come with a scope mount in the box for those interested.
JANNIES DO IT FOR FREE
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2850 posts
1233 upvotes
Kingston
Nice price....also, just in case people weren’t aware you can take the wooden stock off and drop the receiver and barrel into something like this https://www.cabelas.ca/product/100964/a ... lite-stock for a totally different look.

I have an ATI stock with folding butt for mine. Haven’t put it on yet as I’m still enjoying the classic style.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
4432 posts
1068 upvotes
Great rifle for the price . But talking to owners of the news ones . The accuracy is not as good as compared to old models .
Inappropriate Content/Behaviour (minor) (2 points)

Filed by Mars2012 on May 21, 2020

Expired — Expires in 90 days

Still in effect .
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2850 posts
1233 upvotes
Kingston
pfbmgd wrote: Great rifle for the price . But talking to owners of the news ones . The accuracy is not as good as compared to old models .
The aftermarket for this rifle is huge and there’s a lot of info out there to pimp it out. You can glass bed your rifle or swap out the barrel for match barrels or the trigger for upgraded parts. Mine has an upgraded trigger and it’s really nice. I’m hoping to sign up for a Mapleseed event to use it in eventually. Careful though, you can easily go down a cash rabbit hole with this hobby.
Aug 13, 2006
413 posts
176 upvotes
I love my 10/22 but the first thing I did was to modify the bolt release. Strongly recommended if you haven't done it already.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
4432 posts
1068 upvotes
-=MK=- wrote: I love my 10/22 but the first thing I did was to modify the bolt release. Strongly recommended if you haven't done it already.
On my to do list too .

Still in effect .
Oct 31, 2014
442 posts
384 upvotes
Victoria, BC
pfbmgd wrote: The accuracy is not as good as compared to old models .
IMO it's a totally overrated rifle, riding on the coat tails of it's success of years gone by. For those that want to throw money at their rifles to modify and customize it, there isn'tanything that has more options for accessories. But if you just want a 22 that shoots well out of the box without having to dump time and money into it, and isn't fussy on ammo, you should be looking at Savage (if you're ok with bolt action the MKII can't be beat for cost vs accuracy)
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
4432 posts
1068 upvotes
smallwavesteve wrote: IMO it's a totally overrated rifle, riding on the coat tails of it's success of years gone by. For those that want to throw money at their rifles to modify and customize it, there isn'tanything that has more options for accessories. But if you just want a 22 that shoots well out of the box without having to dump time and money into it, and isn't fussy on ammo, you should be looking at Savage (if you're ok with bolt action the MKII can't be beat for cost vs accuracy)
The 10/22 is probably the most fun rifle for the price . With tons of aftermarket goodies available .

Still in effect .
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2006
1327 posts
357 upvotes
Still debating a classic wood vs the black stock. The carbon one from cabalas looks odd I find