Expired Hot Deals

[Sail] SAIL Black Friday Sale with 10% Rakuten Today!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2020 1:23 pm
[OP]
Mar 8, 2020
15 posts
47 upvotes

[Sail] SAIL Black Friday Sale with 10% Rakuten Today!

Sail is currently having they're black friday sale. I noticed when I woke up today that Rakuten is also offering a 10% cash back for today only! I think.
https://www.rakuten.ca/sail

Just bought myself a jacket with this deal for some extra cash back!

P.S Not sure if this was posted already.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
1292 posts
433 upvotes
Ontario
OH man, I've been wanting to invest in a really good pair of gloves with the e-tip's... Looks like now is the time.
[OP]
Mar 8, 2020
15 posts
47 upvotes
saint2e wrote: OH man, I've been wanting to invest in a really good pair of gloves with the e-tip's... Looks like now is the time.
with that 10% its your time to shine!
Nov 15, 2015
369 posts
574 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
saint2e wrote: OH man, I've been wanting to invest in a really good pair of gloves with the e-tip's... Looks like now is the time.
Any suggestions?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2003
8040 posts
1595 upvotes
if u need thin "city" gloves that work with your phone, Uniqlo had pairs marked down from $20 to $8 a few weeks ago. I bought 4 colors.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
1292 posts
433 upvotes
Ontario
KingAli wrote: Any suggestions?
I'm actually looking for suggestions, myself. I wanna be able to play Pokemon Go with my boy throughout the winter.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
1292 posts
433 upvotes
Ontario
Buggy166 wrote: if u need thin "city" gloves that work with your phone, Uniqlo had pairs marked down from $20 to $8 a few weeks ago. I bought 4 colors.
Good value! I have a pair like those, but they don't keep my hands warm for very long, so I'm hoping by paying a little more I can keep my digits toasty longer...
Nov 27, 2013
71 posts
59 upvotes
Westmount
Was eyeing a Leatherman Wave Plus, this helps bring the price down a wee bit. Will wait until Friday to see if any retailer has a better deal.
[OP]
Mar 8, 2020
15 posts
47 upvotes
matty2013 wrote: Was eyeing a Leatherman Wave Plus, this helps bring the price down a wee bit. Will wait until Friday to see if any retailer has a better deal.
Don't think there will be any more pricing decrease I would take advantage of the 10% cash back from rakuten today though.
Aug 12, 2018
158 posts
132 upvotes
is the 10% cash back on anything?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2008
4721 posts
1231 upvotes
matty2013 wrote: Was eyeing a Leatherman Wave Plus, this helps bring the price down a wee bit. Will wait until Friday to see if any retailer has a better deal.
Also looking for a Wave

10% off is not much better than HD with a $10 off email sign up. And I'd rather pay the extra $3 to pick up in-store.
Let's hug it out
Jun 5, 2012
228 posts
254 upvotes
NEPEAN
I got to mention this (pissed me off a little). They have a ice fishing combo "Sonicor" selling for $48 (at 40% discount). Be warned - I was able to pick this exact item up at a local fishing store for $30 regular price! (and I visited other stores with that same price point) The $80 reg price is jacked so much it would make Canadian Tire blush.

Just be careful on some of those prices they're offering at so-called discount sales - do some due diligence.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2254 posts
502 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
Hate Sail, Pretty much every item I'm interested in is in-store only :(
Dec 6, 2003
162 posts
4 upvotes
Montreal
RandomSanity wrote: Hate Sail, Pretty much every item I'm interested in is in-store only :(
same here. looking at ceres sv in XL black, only available in store. 10% cash back is 100$ so if you cant have rakuten in store it kills the deal
Jun 20, 2005
168 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
Going to grab some of the darn tough socks. Any recommendations on which ones to buy? I have blister issues in the winter so will only use them in the winter so high socks aren't an issue.
Nov 23, 2004
993 posts
553 upvotes
Edmonton
ZSupraZ wrote: Going to grab some of the darn tough socks. Any recommendations on which ones to buy? I have blister issues in the winter so will only use them in the winter so high socks aren't an issue.

Was coming here to post this deal. Got the old lady 3 pairs of darn though. Free shipping over $49.

Any light hiker socks are awesome with a small padding. the Crew ones are skinnier socks. Then choose the height and you're set. Also if you ever wear them out, you can get free replacement from the company.
Previous wins:
-Fujifilm Finepix Z10FD 7.2mp (Green) 210$
-2x Xbox 360 (Oct 29 & Nov 1) 300$
-2x EA SPORTS