Expired Hot Deals

[Sail] SAIL Father's Day Event (up to 50% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2020 5:46 pm
[OP]
Sep 16, 2019
836 posts
922 upvotes

[Sail] SAIL Father's Day Event (up to 50% off)

I'm not really sure if this is a good deal or not, but I am specifically interested in the Prana zion strech pants. I am looking for some high quality pants for hiking and these seem to be the most popular with consistent incredible reviews.

Anyway, if this isn't a good promotion, I can take the delete thread?

Feel free to share your finds!

Don't forget to sign-up for 10% (haven't tested if it stacks). Maybe generic code (SAIL-06-15)?
Last edited by Parrajara on Jun 16th, 2020 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edit
19 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12508 posts
20871 upvotes
Aren’t they closing some stores and filed for bankruptcy protection?
[OP]
Sep 16, 2019
836 posts
922 upvotes
stephroll wrote: Aren’t they closing some stores and filed for bankruptcy protection?
I don't know enough about bankruptcies, but seems like they filed bankruptcy for restructuring not dissipating.
EDIT: Perhaps consider a harsher return policy? Never purchased from them before lol
Last edited by Parrajara on Jun 16th, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2005
4216 posts
1467 upvotes
WFH
stephroll wrote: Aren’t they closing some stores and filed for bankruptcy protection?
Yeah, just don't get him a gift card or anything that might have to be returned.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3282 posts
1117 upvotes
Montreal
yes for restructuring, not sure which stores are closing though.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2241 posts
1169 upvotes
gotglint wrote: ah nuts...i like the vaughan store
SHIEEET! I love the Vaughan location. Where am I gonna stock up on fishing supplies now? Bass Pro is a ripoff..
Aug 8, 2015
44 posts
48 upvotes
Damn, the Vaughan Sail is one of my favourite stores to shop in...great layout, nice staff.

If anyone wants to shop in-store, they have a really nice setup right now that is clean and organized.
Dec 10, 2006
556 posts
118 upvotes
Mississauga
When are they closing the Vaughan location? I still have store credit to use up
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2008
4737 posts
1240 upvotes
Leatherman's are full-priced. Too bad.
Let's hug it out
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1400 posts
2702 upvotes
Parrajara wrote: I'm not really sure if this is a good deal or not, but I am specifically interested in the Prana zion strech pants. I am looking for some high quality pants for hiking and these seem to be the most popular with consistent incredible reviews.

Don't forget to sign-up for 10% (haven't tested if it stacks). Maybe generic code (SAIL-06-15)?
Usually, if you have to ask if it is good or bad then almost always the sale would be meh.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2675 posts
3558 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
jasonchan wrote: Just Etobicoke and Vaughan - the other locations are Sportium

https://www.ctvnews.ca/business/sail-cl ... -1.4970369

Nooooo...

Been to the Etobeoke location before a few times. Love the store. When Le Barons closed as I understand Sail Outdoors took in a number of Le Barons staff including thier gun dept staff.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
May 19, 2015
308 posts
287 upvotes
That sucks I loved the store in Vaughan although I did not purchase much from them as can always find better deals at SportChek and Atmopshere for the exactly same items.
Jun 12, 2009
834 posts
279 upvotes
Good riddance: their "In store only" higher discounted "deals" are obvious attempts to bring bodies into the store in hopes they will shop around. And that's presuming the advertised items are even there in the first place. I despise those tactics. Either place all items for sale online or don't at all.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
1532 posts
1409 upvotes
Toronto
FYI, Both Vaughan and Etobicoke will NOT be having closing sales. (product will be shipped to other locations)
Aug 16, 2010
395 posts
222 upvotes
Sudbury
Parrajara wrote: I'm not really sure if this is a good deal or not, but I am specifically interested in the Prana zion strech pants. I am looking for some high quality pants for hiking and these seem to be the most popular with consistent incredible reviews.

Too bad stock sucks. Great price on the Zion's. I love the one pair I have and would have bought a few more.
Jan 30, 2006
526 posts
136 upvotes
Richmond Hill, Toron…
I find their employees are among the most knowledgeable and very helping when you look for something that you have absolutely know nothing about the product