Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Saje

Saje - 30% off any 1 item excluding diffusers/sale items (email only)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2019 10:25 pm
Tags:
Jul 15, 2014
409 posts
310 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

Saje - 30% off any 1 item excluding diffusers/sale items (email only)

Savings:
30%
Expiry:
January 31, 2019
Retailer:
Saje
Saje sent an email today to those subscribed to their emails with a 1 time use code (unique) for 30% off the purchase of one item.

Excludes electronic diffusers and already marked-down items. Expires Jan 31, 2019.

I contacted Saje and they confirmed that it can be used online or in-store. However, as it is a one-time use code, it would be either online or in-store. I believe shipping is free for orders over $75.

In my opinion this is a pretty good discount, seeing as Kate's Faves is usually 20% off a certain selection of products each month (Dec was 30% off). Or, if you missed their friends and family 40% off, and want to stock up on a diffuser blend or something. Other than that, Saje items don't go on sale often.

EDIT: I went to use this in-store. The cashier did not require to see my email or the unique code, so you may be able to purchase a single item 30% off without the email, YMMV.
Images
  • IMG_3209.jpg
Last edited by ElenaA265 on Jan 8th, 2019 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 reply
Mar 22, 2008
103 posts
51 upvotes
Here’s mine if anyone wants to use it.

WELL-WFS-LCC-HHD-ZVD

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)