Deal Link:
Savings:
Free
Expiry:
September 21, 2021
Retailer:
Salesforce
***Congrats to all who got in on this deal!***

Salesforce's big annual conference is virtual. Those who attend at least 1 session will get 1 year free of Disney+. You will need to setup a free Trailblazer.me account. Current subscribers are not eligible, though you could probably just use a different email. You might have some Salesforce rep calling you after, best to use fake info.
DISNEY PLUS Terms and Conditions

Offer open to Dreamforce 2021 (“Dreamforce”) registrants who view at least one complete Dreamforce session while signed in with their Trailblazer ID on Salesforce+ between September 21, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. PT and September 23, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. PT. All eligible registrants will receive an e-mail from Salesforce on or about October 5, 2021; to receive your promotional code for Disney+, you must follow the instructions in the e-mail, including the submission of a redemption form through which you will confirm your eligibility and agree to Salesforce terms and conditions. Must redeem your code by October 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM PT. Current subscribers to Disney+, Salesforce employees, and employees and officials of government entities are ineligible (“government entity” means any national, state, provincial, municipal, or local governmental organization). Must be 18 or older and a resident of the U.S. or Canada to participate. Access to Disney+ is subject to the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement and Privacy Policy. Valid payment method required to redeem offer. After the 12 month promotional period, your Disney+ subscription will automatically renew on a monthly basis and you will be charged the then-current monthly retail price for Disney+ each month until cancelled. Cancel any time, subject to terms. No refunds or credits for partial months or years. Cancellation will be effective at the end of your promotional period or billing period. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer and is not redeemable for cash or any other goods or services. Offer limited to one per Dreamforce registrant. Salesforce reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. Offer is nontransferable and cannot be sold or shared, and offer code is not valid and will not be honored if obtained from any third party. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Last edited by Driftwood on Oct 5th, 2021 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
15+ Years of 100% Positive Feedback

EBAY / HEATWARE / RFD
Thread Summary
What is Disney+?
Disney+ is the streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. A Disney+ subscription brings you the best stories in the world, all in one place.

What is the “Get 12 months of Disney+ on Salesforce” offer?
Log into Salesforce+ with your TrailblazerID, watch a live or on-demand Dreamforce episode by 3:00 p.m. PT on September 23, and be eligible to receive 12 months of Disney+ on Salesforce.

Who is eligible for this offer?
Those 18+ in the United States and Canada who: 1) sign up for Dreamforce, 2) log into Salesforce+ with their TrailblazerID, and 3) watch any Dreamforce 2021 episode between 9:00 a.m on September 21 and 3:00 p.m. PT on September 23. Current subscribers to Disney+ are ineligible, as are employees or officials of any government.

What is required to receive this offer?
Eligible Dreamforce attendees will need to:
View a Dreamforce 2021 episode on Salesforce+ while logged in to their TrailblazerID between 9:00 a.m. on September 21 and 3:00 p.m. PT on September 23.
Receive a follow-up email with a link to claim their Disney+ offer.
Complete a registration form, accept the terms and conditions.
Redeem their Disney+ code, create a Disney+ account, and agree to the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement. Registration codes will be emailed on or about 10/5/2021.
Code must be redeemed by 10/31/2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT.

What about Dreamforce attendees who already have Disney+?
This offer is available only for those who do not currently have a Disney+ subscription.

What happens after the 12 months of Disney+ on us?
After 12 months, your Disney+ subscription will automatically renew on a monthly basis and you will be charged the then-current monthly retail price for Disney+ until canceled. Disney+ can be cancelled at any time by going to disneyplus.com/account. Cancellation will be effective at the end of your promotional period or billing period. No refunds or credits for partial months or years.

Can I share my Disney+ offer with my family and friends?
This offer is nontransferable and may not be sold or shared. Code is not valid and may not be honored if obtained from a third party.

I never received my Disney+ code. Where can I go for help?
Please contact the Dreamforce Help Desk (Monday–Friday: 6:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. PT):
U.S./Canada: +1-866-855-3818
Email: dreamforceregistration@salesforce.com

What if I watch an episode after September 23 at 3:00 p.m. PT?
Unfortunately you are not eligible for this offer. It is available for those that watch live or recorded content during Dreamforce.

Dreamforce2021 registration is closed

Deal is EXPIRED.
2434 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
10045 posts
17129 upvotes
Thanks OP,

Hmmmmmmmmmm... Very interesting! ;)
Apr 18, 2017
290 posts
238 upvotes
Nanaimo
Signed up, lets see what happens. Thanks OP.
Nov 26, 2015
18 posts
146 upvotes
Victoria
First Post - please be gentle!

Stream Dreamforce on Salesforce+ September 21-23 and receive one year of Disney+.
Signing up and watching sessions are both free.

Signup Link:
https://www.salesforce.com/dreamforce/? ... -promo-256

You must:
1. Set up a trailblazer account and sign up for dreamforce using the url above.
2. View at least one complete Dreamforce session while signed in with your Trailblazer ID on Salesforce+ between September 21, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. PT and September 23, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.

Small Print
Offer open to Dreamforce 2021 (“Dreamforce”) registrants who view at least one complete Dreamforce session while signed in with their Trailblazer ID on Salesforce+ between September 21, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. PT and September 23, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. PT. All eligible registrants will receive an e-mail from Salesforce on or about October 5, 2021; to receive your promotional code for Disney+, you must follow the instructions in the e-mail, including the submission of a redemption form through which you will confirm your eligibility and agree to Salesforce terms and conditions. Must redeem your code by October 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM PT. Current subscribers to Disney+, Salesforce employees, and employees and officials of government entities are ineligible (“government entity” means any national, state, provincial, municipal, or local governmental organization). Must be 18 or older and a resident of the U.S. or Canada to participate.
Images
  • disney.jpg
Last edited by NiallS968620 on Sep 17th, 2021 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 26, 2015
18 posts
146 upvotes
Victoria
Ah thanks @Dhanushan what's the etiquette here - should I delete this post? or is there a way to merge the posts?
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
2798 posts
792 upvotes
Toronto
Post is appreciated here.
Id say it falls under hot deals, you're paying with your time.
Oct 27, 2012
92 posts
134 upvotes
YORK
Where do u find the session options that you need to attend?
Dec 10, 2020
32 posts
119 upvotes
Registered - Let's see if that works.
Thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
9862 posts
11233 upvotes
Toronto
NiallS968620 wrote: Ah thanks @Dhanushan what's the etiquette here - should I delete this post? or is there a way to merge the posts?
Let the moderators decide.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1328 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
How much it actually cost? Whether we need to keep subscribing something during the period, thanks
Simple is the best.
Oct 27, 2012
92 posts
134 upvotes
YORK
Thank you .....now question for you as I have never used this platform before. You can pick any one just add to your calendar or can you attend several. They are all free?
Nov 26, 2015
18 posts
146 upvotes
Victoria
tasi80 wrote: Thank you .....now question for you as I have never used this platform before. You can pick any one just add to your calendar or can you attend several. They are all free?
Yeah they are all free. Dreamforce is usually a paid for in-person event but it's all free and mostly online this year.
Sep 2, 2016
792 posts
455 upvotes
Perfect timing as my disney+ subscription ends that day. Lol
Jun 12, 2021
4 posts
6 upvotes
What do they mean by current subscriber? If I have a dormant Disney account am I counted as a current subscriber?
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1605 posts
1800 upvotes
Work email is needed it seems, so generic Hotmail/Gmail will not work.
Jul 27, 2011
177 posts
108 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Will Will Smith start rapping? I sure as hell will attend and pay attention to see that spectacle. Otherwise it'll be a mute and continue working session.
Aug 7, 2010
11 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
EananC641158 wrote: Work email is needed it seems, so generic Hotmail/Gmail will not work.
I used my gmail account and it worked. I have a small business and that is my email.
Nov 17, 2003
531 posts
132 upvotes
EananC641158 wrote: Work email is needed it seems, so generic Hotmail/Gmail will not work.
Gmail worked for me