Shopping Discussion

Salesforce Disney+ offer claim by Oct 18 (For those who missed the first deadline)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2021 1:49 pm
[OP]
Sep 27, 2015
102 posts
247 upvotes

Salesforce Disney+ offer claim by Oct 18 (For those who missed the first deadline)

I'm pasting this here because it will get buried in the original thread with over 100 pages.

Hey guys just letting you know salesforce finally emailed me back this morning and it looks like they're doing another round of Disney+ codes. They're asking for the email address you registered for Dreamforce with, and we'll have until October 18, 2021 5PM this time to confirm. No claim link like in the Sept 27th email, this time you just email them. I'm making this a new thread because emails may only be going out to the people who emailed them about missing their Sep 27th email (since I got this as a reply to that email), but it looks like even if you didn't send one of those emails you can still get in on this round of codes if you email them at their new email address below, and also assuming you watched one of their sessions Sept 21-23. Here's what they sent me:
Thank you for reaching out about the Salesforce+ | Disney+ offer. In order to accurately deliver codes to eligible participants of our Disney+ offer please email <salesforcedisneyoffersupport@salesforce.com> (*do not reply to this email) with the following information:

Email used for Dreamforce Registration:
Are you an employee or official of a Government Entity? (Y / N):

Please reply with the requested information by October 18, 2021 5:00 pm PT. We will confirm your Dreamforce registration and send your code to the email address used to register for Dreamforce on Salesforce+. However, if we cannot confirm your registration we may request additional information such as a copy of your registration confirmation email. Please note that you must redeem your Disney+ code by October 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM PT.

By responding to this email to claim a Disney+ code, you confirm that you agree to the offer terms & conditions and that you are eligible to receive this offer and that you are not an employee or official of a Government Entity.* Salesforce values your privacy. To learn more, check out our Privacy Statement.

*Disney+ Offer Terms and Conditions:*
*Offer open to Dreamforce 2021 (“Dreamforce”) registrants who viewed at least one complete Dreamforce session while signed in with their Trailblazer ID on Salesforce+ between September 21, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. PT and September 23, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. PT.
Last edited by Abba116 on Oct 13th, 2021 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
77 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1260 posts
1254 upvotes
Thanks for this. Hope it works for me cause I totally didnt read any email and deleted them
Jul 8, 2008
107 posts
158 upvotes
I've also recieved the same email. Let's see if they actually get back to us before the Oct 30/31st deadline.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1861 posts
1651 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I didn't email them or receive an email from them do I just contact them about it?

EDIT: NVM i will email as posted in the first post
Last edited by chevyz07 on Oct 13th, 2021 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 9, 2019
423 posts
592 upvotes
Victoria, BC
There are currently 160 users viewing this thread. (101 members and 59 guests) :O:O:O
Dec 3, 2013
528 posts
119 upvotes
Brampton, ON
can this be cancelled right away but still keep the free year subscription, so in the most likely chance i forget to cancel before the year is up, i won;t get charged the renewal fees?
Apr 5, 2009
508 posts
1029 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks for posting here OP! The original thread is so long so I keep missing things. This separate post has been incredibly helpful.
[OP]
Sep 27, 2015
102 posts
247 upvotes
alireja wrote: There are currently 160 users viewing this thread. (101 members and 59 guests) :O:O:O
First time making a thread too lol
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1861 posts
1651 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
sjangss wrote: can this be cancelled right away but still keep the free year subscription, so in the most likely chance i forget to cancel before the year is up, i won;t get charged the renewal fees?
If it follows traditional disney convention, then yes. Because when I got the free disney+ month from other places, I could cancel right away.
Oct 15, 2020
4 posts
1 upvote
Thanks, I emailed them before about not receiving a claim code and they never got back to me. Guess I'll send an email to the one you posted too.
[OP]
Sep 27, 2015
102 posts
247 upvotes
sjangss wrote: can this be cancelled right away but still keep the free year subscription, so in the most likely chance i forget to cancel before the year is up, i won;t get charged the renewal fees?
Yes, I believe you have to add a payment option when you register and claim your code, then after that's done you can cancel auto renewal right away and have access until the period expires.
Jul 21, 2013
849 posts
533 upvotes
Calgary
I logged in my trailblazor account again to doublecheck the email I used, and it prompted me to complete my profile info again.

I wonder if that's what happened and I didn't get past the eligibility checker.
Nov 25, 2017
29 posts
3 upvotes
I got the email. Are we supposed to send the email we used in the Disney+ claim form or the one we used to make a Trailblazers account? I used a different one for the form that's why.
Mar 21, 2002
782 posts
78 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks for your effort, OP. I am wondering how many did/did not receive the code for the Disney+. What percentage?
Dec 1, 2013
255 posts
349 upvotes
This really does not deserve it's own thread. It only stands to increase the influx of emails they have to sort through and delays responses further for the vast minority of people who have received the "Claim Now" email and are actually eligible.
Oct 9, 2019
423 posts
592 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Abba116 wrote: First time making a thread too lol
Nice JobHeavy Exclamation Mark Symbol
There are currently 210 users viewing this thread. (136 members and 74 guests)
Oct 10, 2008
88 posts
387 upvotes
Thanks OP! I was about to move past this and settle with the Lionel Richie performance...but there's still hope!!
Jul 14, 2006
594 posts
375 upvotes
Toronto
38B85B18-26ED-43D9-B192-9E942F07BBD3.jpeg

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

Scote64