Expired Hot Deals

Sam Tabak

Nike & Air Jordan Sandals Slides 30% OFF

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 1st, 2020 4:28 pm
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Jan 4, 2019
98 posts
254 upvotes
Vancouver,BC.

Nike & Air Jordan Sandals Slides 30% OFF

Deal Link:
Savings:
30% OFF
Retailer:
Sam Tabak
Hey everyone,
Another good canada special. 30% off on all Nike & Jordan sandals with no exceptions. They got stuff for men women and kids. Huge variety to choose from
Discount code "CANADA" at checkout
Enjoy
Images
  • Screenshot_20200701-124106_Facebook.jpg
11 replies
Jr. Member
Jul 21, 2013
136 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
Any suggestions for which ones are most comfortable for Men's?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 13, 2016
754 posts
463 upvotes
GTA
Are they legit? or class A imitation? please watch fellow Canadian do shopping.

Former Virgin Mobile Thunder Bay Plan
FreedomMobile 30 GB $50 F&F
DakilangMangingibig
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Jan 4, 2019
98 posts
254 upvotes
Vancouver,BC.
Yes they are legit. You can find them easily on google 4.3 star Facebook 10k likes and instagram 21k followers. They are a small local shop in montreal and there are many people on RFD who bought from their previous sales
smgksa wrote: Are they legit? or class A imitation? please watch fellow Canadian do shopping.

[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Jan 4, 2019
98 posts
254 upvotes
Vancouver,BC.
Ultracomfort 3 are beyond comfortable with the memory foam and also the offcourt are really comfy
kano777 wrote: Any suggestions for which ones are most comfortable for Men's?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 13, 2016
754 posts
463 upvotes
GTA
Demick514 wrote: Yes they are legit. You can find them easily on google 4.3 star Facebook 10k likes and instagram 21k followers. They are a small local shop in montreal and there are many people on RFD who bought from their previous sales
Good, coz easily you can outsource those kind of things outside Canada for a cheaper price and sell them here on a MSRP with 50% discount.
Former Virgin Mobile Thunder Bay Plan
FreedomMobile 30 GB $50 F&F
DakilangMangingibig
Member
Oct 2, 2009
450 posts
170 upvotes
Thanks op , got a pair for me and the wife

Would have been great if it was free shipping but $8.86 for both I guess isn't too bad
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 24, 2007
3684 posts
1285 upvotes
Toronto
No free shipping codes?
Member
Oct 2, 2009
450 posts
170 upvotes
caraj4u wrote: Looks to me OP is affiliated with this store. The last 3 out of 5 posts of OP is about this business.
If that's the case then OP send me an additional discount code!
Jr. Member
Jul 21, 2013
136 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
wmahmud wrote: No free shipping codes?
It's too bad, really kills the deal when I only need one pair of slides and shipping is like $9.
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Jan 4, 2019
98 posts
254 upvotes
Vancouver,BC.
Not affiliated but I always come across small shops in ontario and quebec that seem to have better deals then big chain stores. Nothing wrong with supporting small businesses
gsr519 wrote: If that's the case then OP send me an additional discount code!

Top