Freebies

[SamplerIO] Sampler App FREE 2020 Sample Packs

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2020 3:37 am
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5552 posts
1691 upvotes
One person I know was able to get three items - bars, eye cream and rice.

I didn’t get anything, as well as another friend.
Member
Mar 12, 2012
378 posts
372 upvotes
Victoria
Thanks - so nice to get not 1 but 2 items instead of nothing! Missed out on Jolly Rancher gummies but I see that a lot of other people did. I got the chocolate sea salt RX Bar and Nutella. The Clarins would have been nice, hmm, I wonder what's in my profile that I didn't qualify for that lol.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
1658 posts
861 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Got the rx bar and the serum stuff! Thanks op <3
Jr. Member
Jan 17, 2017
152 posts
81 upvotes
Good news is I have got all 4 items offered. Bad news is I never get these by mail. My suspicion is someone steals them from my mailbox.
Member
Mar 12, 2012
378 posts
372 upvotes
Victoria
bajemail wrote: Good news is I have got all 4 items offered. Bad news is I never get these by mail. My suspicion is someone steals them from my mailbox.
That's too bad. It happens to me with Topbox samples, most never arrive.
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
12622 posts
2416 upvotes
snappiness wrote: That's too bad. It happens to me with Topbox samples, most never arrive.
then ship to workplace?
[ PM me for nothing ]
Member
Mar 12, 2012
378 posts
372 upvotes
Victoria
BestOffer wrote: then ship to workplace?
My workplace is my home these days Face With Tears Of Joy. That's ok, at least the sampler boxes are arriving and I do think I got a Topbox a few months ago surprisingly. Topxbox has always been hit and miss for me although mostly miss over the past couple of years.
Sr. Member
Oct 24, 2010
870 posts
662 upvotes
Ottawa
Dynatos wrote: Chocolate RX bar, sample pack of water wet wipes, and a Huggies Special delivery hypoallergenic diaper.
I got my samples yesterday, followed by an email today telling me they're on their way and to expect up to 2 weeks for delivery. Canada Post's time machines are awesome.

The water wet wipes pack has 10 wipes. The diapers were a pack of 3 up to 10lb newborn diapers. I don't think they'll fit my 30lb toddler, but I guess I'll save them for #2.
Member
Mar 12, 2012
378 posts
372 upvotes
Victoria
I received an email saying my samples were shipped Sept 18. No package yet and it’s been over 2 weeks, hmmm 🤨
Member
May 6, 2020
318 posts
195 upvotes
Halifax
I received an email today. Have to keep an eye on mailboxEyes
Member
Feb 5, 2014
229 posts
220 upvotes
Dynatos wrote: I got my samples yesterday, followed by an email today telling me they're on their way and to expect up to 2 weeks for delivery. Canada Post's time machines are awesome.

The water wet wipes pack has 10 wipes. The diapers were a pack of 3 up to 10lb newborn diapers. I don't think they'll fit my 30lb toddler, but I guess I'll save them for #2.
That's what I do, my son is in size 5 diapers lol but if I see a diaper freebie, I sign up and store it for #2 when they happen lol
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
12622 posts
2416 upvotes
always can donate
[ PM me for nothing ]
Member
Mar 12, 2012
378 posts
372 upvotes
Victoria
Did everyone get their samples by now? This is the first time in a long time that mine never arrived or went missing.

Top