[SamplerIO] Sampler App FREE 2020 Sample Packs

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2020 4:54 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
12656 posts
2588 upvotes
Bruce Fraser wrote: I'm not going to get even more marketing calls on my cell phone, just for the sake of a chocolate bar.
Pass.
there was no marketing calls
[ PM me for nothing ]
Oct 16, 2020
39 posts
28 upvotes
Haven't received mine yet either in Toronto.

Does anyone know where they ship from?
Feb 4, 2007
585 posts
361 upvotes
I've got the emails to review the samples but haven't received the samples yet.
Dec 27, 2012
71 posts
34 upvotes
Barrie
I was able to get acceptance for about 8
Items when I did the survey questions...Still doesn’t show up under my orders when I log in and I haven’t received anything.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
12656 posts
2588 upvotes
received my pack of 10 wipes and the bar
[ PM me for nothing ]
Dec 27, 2012
71 posts
34 upvotes
Barrie
Just received an email
Notification my sampler box has shipped.
Jul 2, 2012
86 posts
38 upvotes
YORK
Just received my 10 pk waterwipes, protein bar, and steamed rice pouch few days ago.

Thx again OP.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5786 posts
1792 upvotes
Received mine today.

Rice, rx bar, and clarins.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
8998 posts
7327 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Received a while ago, but these are the items I got:

Account 1:
RXBAR
Nutella & GO! With Breadsticks

Account 2:
RXBAR
HUGGIES Special Delivery
Tilda Coconut Steamed Basmati Rice
Mar 20, 2006
381 posts
150 upvotes
caniran wrote: I've got the emails to review the samples but haven't received the samples yet.
I received my samples (bar and rice) a month later after receiving the shipping email. I think they are pretty silly to ask for review from people before they receive their package. I got their basmati coconut rice sample the day I was leaving for a hotel so to me it was very handy to just warm it up in hotel's microwave and save some money but they had already asked for the review two week earlier and I had no idea about the product. Hang in there, it will arrive.
Feb 4, 2007
585 posts
361 upvotes
2good wrote: I received my samples (bar and rice) a month later after receiving the shipping email. I think they are pretty silly to ask for review from people before they receive their package. I got their basmati coconut rice sample the day I was leaving for a hotel so to me it was very handy to just warm it up in hotel's microwave and save some money but they had already asked for the review two week earlier and I had no idea about the product. Hang in there, it will arrive.
Just received mine today