Sep 19, 2006
9056 posts
3877 upvotes
Toronto

Fall 2020 - Samples all given out

Deal Link:
Retailer:
SampleSource.com

Quantities are limited. First ordered and confirmed, first served. Limit one package per address and/or email and/or IP. Duplicate orders will be removed.
Images
  • AE9369A8-26BC-4396-B6E8-C138C191A080.png
Last edited by Pochacco on Sep 29th, 2020 3:01 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
241 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 5, 2006
5307 posts
2543 upvotes
Global Village
September 22 is my guess.
All day I dream about sports
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
1763 posts
694 upvotes
They are gone so fast, it's not worth it anymore.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11380 posts
4498 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
You have to be online at like 8:00 AM, site is busy, then when it finally works you get what's left.
May 3, 2009
423 posts
463 upvotes
Its a super early time for those of us in BC- 6 AM PST....but I do love getting their boxes
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2014
1177 posts
806 upvotes
Toronto, ON
For everyone who keeps missing the deal, you can subscribe to this thread (see top right) for instant email alerts when anyone posts. You can also create a deal alert here for instant updates as well: https://www.redflagdeals.com/alerts/

Don't bother waiting for Samplesource updates or there will be nothing left.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2228 posts
1114 upvotes
sn00ch wrote: For everyone who keeps missing the deal, you can subscribe to this thread (see top right) for instant email alerts when anyone posts. You can also create a deal alert here for instant updates as well: https://www.redflagdeals.com/alerts/

I agree always subscribed to the thread and have never missed :D
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1361 posts
916 upvotes
Calgary
I always miss out,since the guys in the east grab everything first. Angry Face I'm not up early enough
Oct 24, 2011
811 posts
667 upvotes
SURREY
lord wayne wrote: I always miss out,since the guys in the east grab everything first. Angry Face I'm not up early enough
If only there was some sort of electronic device that could remind us to wake at certain times....
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1540 posts
697 upvotes
Edmonton
lord wayne wrote: I always miss out,since the guys in the east grab everything first. Angry Face I'm not up early enough
Hahaha too bad. I'm lucky or unlucky enough I'm up at 5am to get ready for work. Last year it went live just when I started my shift, and luckily I'm in front a computer so can work and get it
Oct 24, 2011
811 posts
667 upvotes
SURREY
Nothing today. Crystal ball people, next week you think?
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8623 posts
12106 upvotes
scoper wrote: September 22 is my guess.
Sounds about right! :)
DjRags604 wrote: If only there was some sort of electronic device that could remind us to wake at certain times....
You could be onto something there, just imagine how many people would want this thingy you talk about! ;)
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13371 posts
8342 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
NEW SAMPLES ARE COMING SOON!
Our Fall 2020 samples are AMAZING! In fact, we have the most samples EVER!!

Make sure to watch your inbox for your email invite - it will be coming soon!

When you get your invite email, please be sure to log in to SampleSource.com right away to see what you qualify for and place your order.

Remember: although we will have hundreds of thousands of samples, quantities are always limited, so make sure to log in quickly and make your selections!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Mar 27, 2013
425 posts
32 upvotes
GTA
sn00ch wrote: For everyone who keeps missing the deal, you can subscribe to this thread (see top right) for instant email alerts when anyone posts. You can also create a deal alert here for instant updates as well: https://www.redflagdeals.com/alerts/

Thanks for the tip, do I click on "add alert", then copy and paste this as the title?

[SampleSource.com] Fall 2020 Samples.. Coming soon
- It takes more effort to be sarcastic than polite!
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2228 posts
1114 upvotes
Any guesses lol next Tuesday?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)