Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
SampleSource.com

Fall 2020 - Samples all given out

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2022 8:27 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2009
1336 posts
635 upvotes
Laval
Mareenandy12 wrote: My friend that lives at a different address would like to use my phone to get their samples (they don’t have access to their own device at the moment) but I am worried about using my IP address after I’ve already gotten my own samples.
You should be fine using the same PC. I've done it at home and the office for my self and my parents who live in another city.
I tried once with my in-laws who live right below us and their order was cancelled. So as long as it's a different address that aren't next to each other, you should be fine.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
1442 posts
2078 upvotes
Gary320 wrote: You should be fine using the same PC. I've done it at home and the office for my self and my parents who live in another city.
I tried once with my in-laws who live right below us and their order was cancelled. So as long as it's a different address that aren't next to each other, you should be fine.
What happens if there are 2 apartment buildings side by side, the first person in gets the samples while everyone after gets their orders cancelled?
Jul 15, 2016
148 posts
71 upvotes
4 here for me, 2 dishwasher pods, tetley tea, and the granola bar.
Nov 19, 2017
52 posts
119 upvotes
Montréal
Darn, most mathing items are already gone..
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1442 posts
1065 upvotes
YYC
I am amazed there are still samples available. Got 13 but only 4 were not sold out.
Jul 2, 2012
104 posts
45 upvotes
jenn17 wrote: Just completed it and got 9 items. Most of the items I wanted were sold out though.
Same, just got 9 items...there were approx. 6 items that were already sold out that I fit the profile for and really wanted to try out before considering whether should buy the full product but that won't be happening now. Got the email less than 20 minutes ago, definitely sold out fast!
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2009
1336 posts
635 upvotes
Laval
couponmummy1 wrote: What happens if there are 2 apartment buildings side by side, the first person in gets the samples while everyone after gets their orders cancelled?
Good question. I would figure that's when IP comes into question then.
May 3, 2009
963 posts
1575 upvotes
Gary320 wrote: You should be fine using the same PC. I've done it at home and the office for my self and my parents who live in another city.
I am surprised as the rules on the main page states "Quantities are limited. First ordered and confirmed, first served. Limit one package per address and/or email and/or IP. Duplicate orders will be removed.... Unless they dont have time to check ?
Jun 13, 2017
2 posts
How does this work to get as many samples? Do you say yes to everything and select all the brands or don't select multiple brands?
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2009
1336 posts
635 upvotes
Laval
WinnieH wrote: I am surprised as the rules on the main page states "Quantities are limited. First ordered and confirmed, first served. Limit one package per address and/or email and/or IP. Duplicate orders will be removed.... Unless they dont have time to check ?
I think it depends if the addresses are next to each other, then IP will come into question. Like I stated, my inlaws are side by side with me, and their order was cancelled. So maybe if I used a mobile phone like you, I would have had luck with them.
I order for my parents and I've never had an issue there but they have a completely different address than me.
Aug 12, 2008
47 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
Argh! The email arrived at 11:08 am and it was already sold out :(
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
4081 posts
1967 upvotes
Toronto
phoenix383 wrote: Argh! The email arrived at 11:08 am and it was already sold out :(
Same!
Dec 22, 2017
38 posts
28 upvotes
Woke up at 10 and only got 8. Really wanted the Cetaphil cream but it was sold out.
Oct 14, 2015
185 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I haven't even received the email alert yet! Good thing I got the heads-up from this thread and ordered my samples.

Thanks to all who maintain and update this thread! Grinning Face
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
phoenix383 wrote: Argh! The email arrived at 11:08 am and it was already sold out :(
same here... out of stock in like 10min? wth lol

edit: guess I didnt see this thread in time haha
Jul 15, 2014
409 posts
310 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Signed up at 7:49 am PST or 10:49 EST. Didn't expect much being 3 hrs behind, but ended up with 7-8 samples. Said no to the nicorette sample, most of the food samples gone, with exception of the wafer bar and Kelogg granola bar which they gave before I think. Happy I got the toothpaste at least. Would have been nice to try the Cheez-Its, never had them before.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1504 posts
1519 upvotes
Early bird gets the worm folks, I was ready and waiting at work at 6:59am. Logged in, and got my 14. :)
Mar 13, 2018
170 posts
100 upvotes
I tried logging in since 6am, but didn't get access until after 9am.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)