Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

SampleSource - FALL 2015 - IT'S LIVE... GO GO GO

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2015 7:33 pm
Tags:
None
178 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4868 posts
1570 upvotes
Charlottetown
just registered, thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
I will be ready lol
is it free :cheesygri
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
43689 posts
43530 upvotes
Economy, NS
I also got an email.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11227 posts
21550 upvotes
cinephile79 wrote: Anything yet?
Still posted as coming soon... Will most likely be towards the end of this month.

:arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: Thanks for the tip, I'll keep an eye out every Tuesday just to be on the safe side!
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2015
1169 posts
589 upvotes
North York, ON
can't wait.
What I found out is that the last two year of SampleSource, Tuesday is the day that they release the sample
Dec 20, 2011
203 posts
55 upvotes
Ottawa
Registered... Now time for some free samples
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9369 posts
11335 upvotes
Just got email notification that our favourite sample packs are going to be available very soon! Keep your eyes peeled on your inbox/spam folders as these usually get fully claimed withing a few days!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.samplesource.com/?site=en&u ... ign=launch

Fall samples are just around the corner!
Watch your inbox for your email invite!

Make sure that when you get your email, you log in to the web site fast to see what you qualify for and place your order.

We will have LOTS of samples from many brands that you may qualify for based on your profile!

Although we will have hundreds of thousands of samples, quantities are always limited, so make sure to log in quickly.
Images
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11227 posts
21550 upvotes
Ktersteeg wrote: Registered... Now time for some free samples
Newest email says it's "Almost Here"
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9369 posts
11335 upvotes
Sorry... just bc you decide to resurrect a dead thread from JULY for a campaign for a different season (Summer VS Fall) is hardly considered a repost. Plus the samples will be different as well.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11227 posts
21550 upvotes
Wizard1 wrote: Sorry... just bc you decide to resurrect a dead thread from JULY for a campaign for a different season (Summer VS Fall) is hardly considered a repost. Plus the samples will be different as well.
I didn't "resurrect a dead thread from JULY for a campaign for a different season"

It's a thread based on this fall campaign

Not my fault if they started promoting this 2 months early!

FYI, there was no "Summer" AFAIK

Here's the last round of freebies from them: (Mar 31st)
IDStorms wrote: I see this went live around 9:30 EST, but I only received my email around 12:30!

For some reason I checked their website around 8:45 and saw it was still at "coming soon", so I just figured it would be sometime in April...

I guess I was wrong!

I still managed to get 6 samples around 1:00pm, but I would have preferred the lip balm which wasn't offered to me... Oh well, next time!
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18110 posts
9167 upvotes
The real question is why on earth would you post a message about expecting a deal? Why not just post the message when the deal is here?

I never understood this, and luckily it seems very limited to a small group of people that do this. It's just as bad as the one who posted that Walmart was having an anniversary sale.
Mar 13, 2014
50 posts
22 upvotes
Richmond
TrevorK wrote: The real question is why on earth would you post a message about expecting a deal? Why not just post the message when the deal is here?

I never understood this, and luckily it seems very limited to a small group of people that do this. It's just as bad as the one who posted that Walmart was having an anniversary sale.
Mostly it's just to give people a 'heads up' so that if they didn't already, they can sign up.
"We don’t even ask for happiness, just a little less pain."
- Charles Bukowski, "Letter to William Packard", July 1985