Expired Hot Deals

[Sam's Club USA] New Members: 1-Year Sam's Club Membership + $45 Instant Savings Offer for $45

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2020 2:12 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
1705 posts
4609 upvotes

New Members: 1-Year Sam's Club Membership + $45 Instant Savings Offer for $45

Deal Link:
Expiry:
March 8, 2020
Retailer:
Sam's Club USA
For anyone who travels frequently to the USA or lives close to the border. Sam's Club has a promotion going on.

Enter your email to receive a unique promo code

Join in-club with the email or join online by clicking on the "Redeem Now" link in the email

Receive an offer for $45 off $45 or more of qualifying purchases
$45 offer is an Instant Savings offer and will be loaded onto new membership account within 72 hours of membership activation and is valid for 60 days thereafter.

Items purchased with individual Instant Savings offers are not eligible for this $45 offer.
Purchases of alcoholic beverages, tobacco, milk, fuel, pharmacy, gift cards, memberships or shipping costs are not included in this offer.
42 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20701 posts
3034 upvotes
YUL
Good deal! My membership is up for renewal next month. I wonder if I can apply it to that or if it’s only for new memberships? If it is only for new memberships, I will just get my wife to sign up
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
1705 posts
4609 upvotes
najibs wrote: Good deal! My membership is up for renewal next month. I wonder if I can apply it to that or if it’s only for new memberships? If it is only for new memberships, I will just get my wife to sign up
Every year my wife and I alternate signing up. I also heard that if you use a different email/phone number you can sign up with no issues even if you had a previous membership the year before.
Apr 6, 2017
605 posts
1003 upvotes
Is there anything particular as a Canadian Are there any products that are especially a good deal versus Costco in Canada? I was thinking some gift cards may be a deal but not 100% sure.
Oct 24, 2009
639 posts
550 upvotes
Vancouver
tfong010 wrote: Is there anything particular as a Canadian Are there any products that are especially a good deal versus Costco in Canada? I was thinking some gift cards may be a deal but not 100% sure.
I think it's only place where you can get discounted Disney GC.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
1705 posts
4609 upvotes
Just signed up and was able to get $50 in gift cards. So basically I am getting a free membership.
Images
  • Screenshot (527)_LI.jpg
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
1705 posts
4609 upvotes
najibs wrote: Good deal! My membership is up for renewal next month. I wonder if I can apply it to that or if it’s only for new memberships? If it is only for new memberships, I will just get my wife to sign up
Send me a PM in the next day or so.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
1787 posts
284 upvotes
Aw man!! I just renewed mine this past Saturday!
Dec 8, 2010
576 posts
224 upvotes
Markham, Ontario
hill15 wrote: Just signed up and was able to get $50 in gift cards. So basically I am getting a free membership.
So I get it right. 1) pay first $45 USD to join, 2) then wait 72 hours to receive the $45 USD credit that must be used in 60 days 3) Then, buy an online gift card of $50 USD. Is that right? Is there an expiry date for the gift card?
Apr 6, 2017
605 posts
1003 upvotes
Disney gift cards only 4% off. That being said it’s better than nothing.

Also if you have certain USA Amex cards you can get an additional 25 cash back for signing up for membership.
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
10976 posts
2345 upvotes
Kingston
hill15 wrote: Just signed up and was able to get $50 in gift cards. So basically I am getting a free membership.
Are you saying you already received the $45 credit and were able to spend it on gift cards (which were excluded according to the terms)? The image you posted doesn't show the "total" part of the invoice.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
1705 posts
4609 upvotes
JWL wrote: Are you saying you already received the $45 credit and were able to spend it on gift cards (which were excluded according to the terms)? The image you posted doesn't show the "total" part of the invoice.
What I am saying is I have a link that if followed correctly you can get an additional $50 in gift cards. ($20+$20+10). I won't post the link just in case it goes against the terms.
I paid $45 in total. If it all works out I will get the $45 savings that need to be used in $60 days and also $50 in gift cards.
Dec 8, 2010
576 posts
224 upvotes
Markham, Ontario
hill15 wrote: What I am saying is I have a link that if followed correctly you can get an additional $50 in gift cards. ($20+$20+10). I won't post the link just in case it goes against the terms.
I paid $45 in total. If it all works out I will get the $45 savings that need to be used in $60 days and also $50 in gift cards.
What link and how did you get it?