Samsung

$100 trade-in credit when trading a smartwatch for New Galaxy Watch 4

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2021 12:56 am
Nov 26, 2016
183 posts
134 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Ordered Black 40mm and White 40mm, both BT on Aug 26th. Said Sept 20th shipping starting.
Chatted with support on Friday asking why newer orders for exact same models got them already, the lady said she helped me escalate and gave me a ticket #.
Today when I checked around 10am PST, it shows as Preparing for Dispatch.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
5210 posts
2587 upvotes
604ray wrote: Ordered Black 40mm and White 40mm, both BT on Aug 26th. Said Sept 20th shipping starting.
Chatted with support on Friday asking why newer orders for exact same models got them already, the lady said she helped me escalate and gave me a ticket #.
Today when I checked around 10am PST, it shows as Preparing for Dispatch.
I've got like 3 ticket numbers already with escalations, doesn't do anything for me
Aug 13, 2012
468 posts
156 upvotes
Don't give up guys... I finally got mine at last and it's every bit as great as I thought! I love the various watch faces and apps. It's snappy as can be and the screen is out of this world! Still learning the ins and outs, but I'm loving it so far. Hope you all get yours soon :)

Not all is rosy though. I absolutely HATE the included band. I purchased the 44mm silver and the standard band made me look like a midget... even in the tightest setting it was sticking out on both sides of my wrist. I changed it right away to a milanese strap which is absolutely gorgeous and makes the watch look proportional to my size. Also the ringke bezel makes it look like an entirely different watch... I didn't like the black bezel one bit.

Few shots to show what the strap looks like. Watch face plus ringke bezel (and kitty's seal of approval:
2021-09-20 16.51.44.jpg
What it looks like to others (taken in the mirror):
2021-09-20 16.50.20.jpg
Sep 7, 2010
137 posts
60 upvotes
T.Dot
I think the 40mm BT are the most popular so they are backed up on supply? I called last week and asked if I can modify my order and they said no.....I'd rather just pay a bit more and get the 44mm and get it delivered faster...annoyed.
Aug 30, 2018
438 posts
192 upvotes
Brampton
Just a DP.
I ordered the black 44mm BT on Sep 18. Today evening got email with invoice and status changed to preparing for dispatch. I'm in GTA.
Mar 6, 2019
308 posts
390 upvotes
OutOfSt0ck wrote: Did you have the watch on the correct place on your wrist?
Yes, but the fact that this is an issue compared to the Apple Watch was enough for me to return this thing.

May 30, 2017
589 posts
336 upvotes
Can this thing take whatsapp calls? I cant seem to figure it out haha
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
21141 posts
25100 upvotes
This thread is still here, my goodness.

I should crack this baby open and get her setup (44 Black BT).

I'll get the Spigen cover and be done with it.

Enough time wasted.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2004
1137 posts
155 upvotes
GTA
Ordered August 12 and I just got an email that they shipped the duo charger but no watch 🤦‍♂️
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
21141 posts
25100 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: This thread is still here, my goodness.

I should crack this baby open and get her setup (44 Black BT).

I'll get the Spigen cover and be done with it.

Enough time wasted.
Alright gentlemen, I ordered the Spigen cover. I already have the brushed black metal band. I'm not getting anymore accessories.

It's time to rock this baby without reservation.

God bless and God speed to all who made this possible.

It only took 170 pages.
May 30, 2017
589 posts
336 upvotes
OleSolskjaer wrote: Yes, but the fact that this is an issue compared to the Apple Watch was enough for me to return this thing.

Has anyone else noticed inconsistencies with the heart rate and sleep monitor?
Sep 9, 2021
5 posts
3 upvotes
Ordered Watch4 Bluetooth (44mm) on Sept 8 and recieved today Sept 20. Hang in there all! Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Oct 25, 2016
96 posts
55 upvotes
aznxtambOy wrote: Ordered August 12 and I just got an email that they shipped the duo charger but no watch 🤦‍♂️
I ordered Aug 25 (44 BT black) and got the same email. Weird. Enough already, just ship my watch!
Jun 17, 2017
56 posts
29 upvotes
Have for a question for anyone able to answer..

I've got a Garmin Fenix 5S that doesn't turn on or charge (have tried different cables, and cleaning the pins on the watch. Cosmetic condition is 7/10

I also have a Motorola G series phone from 2019 that does turn on and works and looks 9/10

To be eligible for discount of$100 what's the best way to go about trying to obtain it?

Thanks in advance.

Thread Information

There are currently 11 users viewing this thread. (8 members and 3 guests)

Da13id, Munishb, PostandDelete, M4psycho, ChoW_MeiN, stifmeister, mozak2, long515