Hot Deals

Samsung

$300 off Flip 5g or $100 off Fe 5G when trading non-android

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2021 1:34 pm
[OP]
Member
Feb 2, 2013
293 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto

[Samsung] $300 off Flip 5g or $100 off Fe 5G when trading non-android

Samsung has a deal on their website as well as through student beans and Perkopolis.

$300 off when trading in non-Android at a minimum plus value of phone (if any)

$833.99 before taxes for 128gb model via Student Beans
36 replies
Sr. Member
Sep 3, 2017
559 posts
880 upvotes
Vancouver
For reference: previously with the flip it was $200 off with any phone + buds 2 + charger
Newbie
Jan 5, 2018
80 posts
128 upvotes
I don't think the bonus is actually live yet. The extra $100 off for the fe and $300 off for the z flip 3 aren't showing up for me when I manually enter my Galaxy S10+.
Member
User avatar
Aug 21, 2016
390 posts
646 upvotes
Calgary, AB
dontfail12345 wrote: I don't think the bonus is actually live yet. The extra $100 off for the fe and $300 off for the z flip 3 aren't showing up for me when I manually enter my Galaxy S10+.
non-android, i.e. Apple (maybe bb, palm)
RFD Effect Is Real
Sr. Member
Sep 3, 2017
559 posts
880 upvotes
Vancouver
dontfail12345 wrote: I don't think the bonus is actually live yet. The extra $100 off for the fe and $300 off for the z flip 3 aren't showing up for me when I manually enter my Galaxy S10+.
Has to be non android. The usual trick to enter any generic device and send nothing will still apply here
Member
Dec 10, 2008
251 posts
134 upvotes
soymilkslam wrote: Has to be non android. The usual trick to enter any generic device and send nothing will still apply here
I've seen this referenced briefly in a thread before but can someone please explain how this works?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 25, 2014
617 posts
712 upvotes
aptar wrote: I've seen this referenced briefly in a thread before but can someone please explain how this works?
Slam the num keys on your keyboard to enter 16 random numbers
It will say it can't find what phone it is
Enter manually that it's a generic phone
It will say it's worth $0
Samsung will send you a tracking form to slap on a package to send the phone to them
Ignore it
Sr. Member
Sep 3, 2017
559 posts
880 upvotes
Vancouver
OutOfSt0ck wrote: Slam the num keys on your keyboard to enter 16 random numbers
It will say it can't find what phone it is
Enter manually that it's a generic phone
It will say it's worth $0
Samsung will send you a tracking form to slap on a package to send the phone to them
Ignore it
Yep. Worst case you can buy an eligible old phone for like $20.
Sr. Member
Sep 25, 2009
640 posts
515 upvotes
so if the trade in value shows $0, do I still get anything?
Or do they apply a minimum of certain amount no question asked?
Newbie
Dec 28, 2020
10 posts
3 upvotes
Came to around $555 before gst for the S20FE with trade in and student discount.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
6047 posts
1806 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
I will pass this one, I'm not a fan of flip and foldable phones.

Freedom Mobile
Line 1-2 $50 20gb with 35% F&F iPhone 11
Line 3-4 $65 20gb with 35% F&F iPhone 12

Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
3406 posts
869 upvotes
am i doing something wrong?? I'm not getting the $100 off on the S20 SE...

Edit: It looks like only Apple will trigger the $100... I tried other phones... no luck. I have BB10 devices but can't trigger the $100.
RFD is bad for your wallet's health 😂
Jr. Member
Feb 29, 2016
160 posts
66 upvotes
How much is the additional student discount?
Newbie
Aug 25, 2019
32 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
CrazyJo82 wrote: am i doing something wrong?? I'm not getting the $100 off on the S20 SE...

Edit: It looks like only Apple will trigger the $100... I tried other phones... no luck. I have BB10 devices but can't trigger the $100.
I tried Apple iPhone 11 Pro 64GB, it gives me $486 trade-in value, plus $300 off.
Newbie
Aug 25, 2019
32 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
CrazyJo82 wrote: am i doing something wrong?? I'm not getting the $100 off on the S20 SE...

Edit: It looks like only Apple will trigger the $100... I tried other phones... no luck. I have BB10 devices but can't trigger the $100.
Also this promo only works with Flip3...
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
3406 posts
869 upvotes
twomoe wrote: Also this promo only works with Flip3...
It works for S20 FE.
Images
  • Capture.JPG
RFD is bad for your wallet's health 😂
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
3406 posts
869 upvotes
OutOfSt0ck wrote: Slam the num keys on your keyboard to enter 16 random numbers
It will say it can't find what phone it is
Enter manually that it's a generic phone
It will say it's worth $0
Samsung will send you a tracking form to slap on a package to send the phone to them
Ignore it
So, just choose Apple 3G to trigger the $100 and that's enough?
RFD is bad for your wallet's health 😂
Newbie
Aug 25, 2019
32 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
CrazyJo82 wrote: It works for S20 FE.
Sorry didn't see that promo. Tried again, and showed my iPhone 11 Pro got that $100 discount plus $486 cash back.
f20se_tradein.jpg
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1920 posts
1676 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
does my 10 yr old functioning blackberry consitute as "non android"? Face With Tears Of Joy

Top