Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Samsung.ca

Samsung Galaxy S20 series 20% off (SPC) + $200 trade in offer

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2021 9:14 pm
Mar 16, 2008
65 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
DarkVelvet55 wrote: I think the Rep is pretty clearly saying 25% off the samsung warranty offer, not the phoneor anything else.
I got the code before reading this forum and it works for basically everything on the samsung website. It will stack with any current promotions on the regular samsung website but the code will not stack if you use a secondary link (like perkopolis).
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1375 posts
505 upvotes
Ottawa
techno87 wrote: I got the code before reading this forum and it works for basically everything on the samsung website. It will stack with any current promotions on the regular samsung website but the code will not stack if you use a secondary link (like perkopolis).
Interesting. Good to know, I have 3 samsungs out of warranty. Thats pretty sweet. Although if it doesn't stack with external diacount programs it might not be cheaper than just going through those sometimes.
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1676 posts
1073 upvotes
Ottawa Valley
DarkVelvet55 wrote: Interesting. Good to know, I have 3 samsungs out of warranty. Thats pretty sweet. Although if it doesn't stack with external diacount programs it might not be cheaper than just going through those sometimes.
The current SPC on the S20 for example is 28% off
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts.
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1676 posts
1073 upvotes
Ottawa Valley
Mok122cobra wrote: IMG_1804.jpg
I used this, took an hour with chat, but stacking it with the current sale on the S20+ gave me $590 off. Much better than the SPC deal.
I had to tell him I had a S7 with a flickering screen.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts.
Mar 26, 2017
115 posts
114 upvotes
Has anyone else had luck getting a 25% promo code from Samsung, I've tried on two attempts stating that my s8 doesnt work and is out of warranty (ironically this is true for my mom) but was not able to get a promo code.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
2049 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
I got email from Samsung to enter Samsung partner program code sso enter?

I went through perkopolis, it I don’t see code anywhere?
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2006
1429 posts
1128 upvotes
Alberta
supremePug wrote: Link?
This was killed by Samsung last fall when note 20 came out and it you RFD.
No such offer any more

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)