Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung.ca] Samsung Galaxy S20 series 20% off (SPC) + $200 trade in offer

• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2020 5:00 pm
Apr 4, 2020
46 posts
43 upvotes
mediumsteak wrote: I'm trying to find a slim clear case, and every item I click on amazon has an estimated delivery of May 7.

What do you see as estimated delivery on other items?

May 7th was the eta, but that's the latest. Sofar all my orders were may 7 but came a few days later.
Sep 2, 2003
714 posts
92 upvotes
GTA
dafloof wrote: I've sold two Note 10 Plus models in the last month. $1000 for the one, $980 for the other, both on kijiji. One with receipt, one without. There's always some shady phones that are being sold cheaper but if you hold out for a bit a mint note 10 plus is worth around $1000.
If you're selling a Note 10 plus for $1000 that means you're paying $800 or less for it, couples weeks ago $750 to $850 was a good price for it on Kijiji.. Too many resellers on RFD these days, the nintendo switch buyers are the worse. It will be a happy day if Nintendo and the Government go after the people selling them for $550+ online right now.
Aug 28, 2014
367 posts
475 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
User370674 wrote: Maybe add a food item. I ordered food with one of my electronics and they sent it together on two day delivery or less. Did it twice now.
You win at life
Aug 28, 2014
367 posts
475 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
sidshock wrote: Why didn't you just grab the Samsung official with the phone order??
It's like 17 or so bucks. Pretty reasonable.
I know, I saw those and I looked at many case reviews. The official Samsung cases look slightly chunky I'm looking for a slim case that add minimal bulk, and would like to get a clear case so that the Cosmic Blue back can be seen.

Had a few slim cases in the past and they add a unique slick type of feeling that you do not get with a thick case.

Any recommendations?
Sep 2, 2003
714 posts
92 upvotes
GTA
mediumsteak wrote: I know, I saw those and I looked at many case reviews. The official Samsung cases look slightly chunky I'm looking for a slim case that add minimal bulk, and would like to get a clear case so that the Cosmic Blue back can be seen.

Had a few slim cases in the past and they add a unique slick type of feeling that you do not get with a thick case.

Any recommendations?
Look at spegin, the phone is expensive, don't cheap out (not you). I see people posting ugly @ss $15 case that won't feel good in the hand or look good.
Aug 28, 2014
367 posts
475 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
sonspot wrote: Look at spegin, the phone is expensive, don't cheap out (not you). I see people posting ugly @ss $15 case that won't feel good in the hand or look good.
I used to only buy Spigens until I found out that other brands such as ESR and Ringke offer products far slimmer than even Spigen's slimmest.

You know how your naked phone gives that luxurious and premium feel in hand? You can almost achieve that with a slim case.

I think I'm going go with what the guy above said (what a genius) and add add a food item Face With Tears Of Joy
Jun 4, 2012
589 posts
168 upvotes
Calgary
sonspot wrote: If you're selling a Note 10 plus for $1000 that means you're paying $800 or less for it, couples weeks ago $750 to $850 was a good price for it on Kijiji.. Too many resellers on RFD these days
I'll keep it short and keep things focused on the S20 series after this. The Notes I sold I had bought months ago and used, paid approximately $1000 cdn for each brand new. I don't sell them for a profit, just use them and move on as I like my phones. Just my recent experience but $1000 is easily attainable on kijiji, at least in my neck of the woods.
Nov 23, 2019
35 posts
8 upvotes
User370674 wrote: Maybe add a food item. I ordered food with one of my electronics and they sent it together on two day delivery or less. Did it twice now.
I should have seen your post before buying my phonecase at bestbuy. I ende up buying 2 cases just to get free shipping.
Aug 28, 2014
367 posts
475 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Which food items are you adding? I'm trying to add but most of the small food items are add-ons
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
3946 posts
859 upvotes
Hamilton
mediumsteak wrote: I know, I saw those and I looked at many case reviews. The official Samsung cases look slightly chunky I'm looking for a slim case that add minimal bulk, and would like to get a clear case so that the Cosmic Blue back can be seen.

Any recommendations?
It's my first clear case. So no sorry.
Same as you. I went cloud blue and tagged on the clear case since it was cheap at checkout rather than possibly waiting for Amazon guesswork.
I'll post how the case is once I get it.
The last official Samsung case I used was for the note 8. That fake suede they had. It was one of the best feeling and looking cases I ever used with hardly any bulk. Very sleek. Too bad they don't have that for the s20+!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2010
9016 posts
1280 upvotes
volvobrickster wrote: Oh man....Samsung's customer service via call center/ live chat is absolutely non existent and brutal

1 = Order the phone via SPC portal Friday night - i get the acknowledgement email
2 = Saturday i get an email saying it was cancelled
3 = I do live chat and they give me this generic scripted answer that my order was cancelled. Specific reason not provided but said common reason is billing address and shipping address don't match
4 = I call Mastercard = they said they did not block the sale, they approved it and Samsung had a hold on the funds
5 = Go back to live chat, agent says due to privacy reasons unable to see why it was cancelled but acknowledged I would be refunded the money charged
6 = I have tried to re-order numerous times and i keep getting a message at checkout saying my order can't be processed and for me to contact customer support
7 = Spent all day on the phone / live chat trying to figure out why my order got cancelled and why I cannot re-order. Samsung's reply = try a different credit card ( i tried 3 different ones and paypal), make sure your billing address is correct(i did) or go purchase the phone with BestBuy or Walmart

wow....just wow
That's you turn around and buy from Apple iphone.
Nov 23, 2019
35 posts
8 upvotes
I use spigen on almost all my phones before but now i like ringke cases specifically the fusion line up. It doesnt put too much bulk on my phone but gave me good protection.