Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung.ca] Samsung Galaxy S20 series 20% off (SPC) + $200 trade in offer

  • Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2020 5:00 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 2, 2001
3501 posts
893 upvotes
GTA
Icecoldguy wrote: Just got mine an hour ago. I first thing i did was to try the 120hz and once you see it, you cannot go back to 60hz phone without noticing the difference
Yup just got mine too and 120hz is very nice, there's a way to set it to 96hz too if you want, should be able to save a bit of battery compared to 120hz https://www.xda-developers.com/samsung- ... play-mode/
Newbie
Apr 10, 2009
4 posts
1 upvote
Thanks to this forum. I also took the opportunity and I just received mine. I am in BC.

Btw, anyone has any experience on how long it takes Samsung to process a return upon receiving it.
Newbie
Nov 23, 2019
35 posts
8 upvotes
Like the 120hz, you can only use the 96 hz on FHD+. i thought i can use it on WQHD+.
Newbie
Jan 31, 2008
48 posts
8 upvotes
Calgary
solvexyz wrote: Thanks to this forum. I also took the opportunity and I just received mine. I am in BC.

Btw, anyone has any experience on how long it takes Samsung to process a return upon receiving it.
When did you order the phone? How many days did it take from ordering? Thanks
Newbie
Apr 10, 2009
4 posts
1 upvote
ddmmak wrote: When did you order the phone? How many days did it take from ordering? Thanks
Ordered last Thursday. Received the tracking yesterday. So basically overnight shipping
Newbie
Jan 31, 2008
48 posts
8 upvotes
Calgary
solvexyz wrote: Ordered last Thursday. Received the tracking yesterday. So basically overnight shipping
Thank you.
On a side note... upgrading from S10+ to S20+... THoughts everyone? Worth it?
Sr. Member
Aug 15, 2009
691 posts
446 upvotes
Montreal
ddmmak wrote: Thank you.
On a side note... upgrading from S10+ to S20+... THoughts everyone? Worth it?
The question is, do you need to upgrade for a slightly better phone ?
Newbie
Jan 31, 2008
48 posts
8 upvotes
Calgary
elpaso wrote: The question is, do you need to upgrade for a slightly better phone ?
Very true and good point. I do not need to.
Newbie
Mar 23, 2012
67 posts
21 upvotes
I got mine today. They ship from Mississauga. Will open it after work is done.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jul 15, 2003
573 posts
629 upvotes
Got the phone today, cloud blue is pretty nice. In my excitement, like a moron, I jabbed the SIM pin on the top mic/speaker(?) hole... Tested calls and speaker afterward.. Doesn't seem to impacted Mic or speaker, whatever is there. Lol.

Kinda wish I could find out what exactly I poked... Videos I found if S10 and other older models people are saying the mic or speaker isn't directly under the hole, to idiot proof against people like me. Hope theta the case with S20+
Newbie
Jun 5, 2012
3 posts
CALGARY
coolmanfever wrote: when I tried to track my order, it lead me to this message

Welcome, looks like you're new to the Samsung Partner Program SSO (IM)
Please enter your company’s employee code to verify your Samsung account


Anyone experience the same? I do not have a company employee code.
I had a same problem. When you open a link with incognito window, you can see a tracking option.
Newbie
User avatar
Apr 1, 2020
6 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver, BC
solvexyz wrote: Thanks to this forum. I also took the opportunity and I just received mine. I am in BC.

Btw, anyone has any experience on how long it takes Samsung to process a return upon receiving it.
I returned 1st day purchase. Got the money one week after they got my shipment.
Newbie
May 4, 2008
76 posts
88 upvotes
barcathegreat wrote: Got the phone today, cloud blue is pretty nice. In my excitement, like a moron, I jabbed the SIM pin on the top mic/speaker(?) hole... Tested calls and speaker afterward.. Doesn't seem to impacted Mic or speaker, whatever is there. Lol.

Kinda wish I could find out what exactly I poked... Videos I found if S10 and other older models people are saying the mic or speaker isn't directly under the hole, to idiot proof against people like me. Hope theta the case with S20+
Lol. I did that with a Note 10. There's a microphone test as part of the built in hardware test suite. It didn't do any damage nor have any effect that I could tell.
Newbie
Aug 19, 2017
30 posts
48 upvotes
mediumsteak wrote: Which food items are you adding? I'm trying to add but most of the small food items are add-ons
Any food item, i haven't tried it with the add-on items though.
Newbie
Apr 10, 2009
4 posts
1 upvote
Liondog wrote: I returned 1st day purchase. Got the money one week after they got my shipment.
Thanks so much. They just got my return today, and now is the wait game.

Top