Expired Hot Deals

Samsung Canada

Free 2nd year warranty on Samsung flip or fold 3 (pre registration only)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2021 4:39 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1933 posts
1382 upvotes
Toronto

Free 2nd year warranty on Samsung flip or fold 3 (pre registration only)

Savings:
Retailer:
Samsung Canada
If you order before Aug 26, you get 1 year Samsung care for free. Just check my email and I got an email from Samsung with a code to get 2nd year for free, which is 200 dollar value.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2009
1264 posts
1179 upvotes
Is there any way to add this to an already existing order? I preordered it earlier in the day with the 2x glitch but didn't add Samsung Care
Jun 6, 2018
84 posts
143 upvotes
Feels Good Man wrote: Is there any way to add this to an already existing order? I preordered it earlier in the day with the 2x glitch but didn't add Samsung Care
nope, cant have both
May 14, 2005
776 posts
559 upvotes
Ontario
I preregistered and never got the email weird, anyone else?
Jul 5, 2015
149 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto, ON
i always get emails from samsungusa.com but never from samsung canada. even registered for unpacked this time. weird. didnt get the code email.
Aug 4, 2021
46 posts
77 upvotes
Came through on my end, i registered twice to make sure Image
Jun 6, 2017
133 posts
201 upvotes
Feels Good Man wrote: Is there any way to add this to an already existing order? I preordered it earlier in the day with the 2x glitch but didn't add Samsung Care
Contact samsung customer support. They are pretty quick to respond. I normally use the 'live chat' feature.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2009
1264 posts
1179 upvotes
kodalidatta wrote: Contact samsung customer support. They are pretty quick to respond. I normally use the 'live chat' feature.
Trying that now but seems like they're really busy. If anything I may cancel my glitched order and get the Samsung Care since I don't really need 2 of each accessory

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)