Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung Canada] Samsung S20 Series additional $200 trade in credit towards S20, S20+, S20 Ultra plus 10% off Perkopolis & SPC

• Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2020 5:01 pm
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1145 posts
619 upvotes
Ajax
007craft wrote: I bought the s20 on pre-order with the buds, a wireless charger and SD card. Sold all the extras for $300. Does this deal get you over $300 off the phone?
Yes. If you trade in an XR you get $200 up front and another $278 when you mail in your XR. So you can get $478. S9+ will get you $374 ($200+$174).
Dec 3, 2009
353 posts
104 upvotes
Iceberg21 wrote: Is anyone else having issues with Perkopolis? It keeps saying "Uh oh, looks like your link has expired, sorry!". I emailed Perkopolis customer service - so they emailed me a link which then expired. Not sure if others are running into this issue as well?
Just wondering, did you ever fix this issue?

I'm having the same problem, and Perkopolis customer service isn't being very helpful...
Feb 27, 2011
35 posts
4 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
pentiumvi wrote: Just wondering, did you ever fix this issue?

I'm having the same problem, and Perkopolis customer service isn't being very helpful...
The issue still persists for me. I had to send an email and then phone their customer service line. They then manually sent me a link in the helpdesk ticket. Unfortunately, the link that they send has a time limit on it (maybe an hour or 2) so by the time I was ready to go forward with the purchase it had expired again. I checked my Perkopolis and it still seems to be showing the "Uh oh, expired" page when I click on my Samsung discount link.

If you're really ready to pull the trigger, I'd suggest calling Perkopolis customer service and then making sure you go to the link and complete the checkout ASAP once their customer service sends it to you.
Dec 3, 2009
353 posts
104 upvotes
Iceberg21 wrote: The issue still persists for me. I had to send an email and then phone their customer service line. They then manually sent me a link in the helpdesk ticket. Unfortunately, the link that they send has a time limit on it (maybe an hour or 2) so by the time I was ready to go forward with the purchase it had expired again. I checked my Perkopolis and it still seems to be showing the "Uh oh, expired" page when I click on my Samsung discount link.

If you're really ready to pull the trigger, I'd suggest calling Perkopolis customer service and then making sure you go to the link and complete the checkout ASAP once their customer service sends it to you.
I've figured it out, for anyone that's still trying to get this to work.

When you click on the Perkopolis link, it generates an unique code based on your computer time. Apparently Samsung's page is programmed in such a way that they only look at Eastern time....
If you change your computer time to Eastern time, refresh the page and click the link, it'll work.
Dec 1, 2012
185 posts
19 upvotes
Calgary
pentiumvi wrote: I've figured it out, for anyone that's still trying to get this to work.

When you click on the Perkopolis link, it generates an unique code based on your computer time. Apparently Samsung's page is programmed in such a way that they only look at Eastern time....
If you change your computer time to Eastern time, refresh the page and click the link, it'll work.
+1 to this, this was the issue I had everytime I tried, until I changed my system time to eastern and it worked all the time.
BTW, am I missing something, isn't there a deal with Perkopolis/SPC/Venngo for 20% off + $200 trade-in? This one is only 10% unless I am overlooking something
Nov 2, 2015
110 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hi,

Can anyone suggest the best deal available to buy a S20 Ultra?

My wife has an iPhone XS with Koodo loyalty plan that she can trade-back. We missed the deal from Microsoft store recently.

Or is it still better to buy it from US?

Thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2011
1678 posts
508 upvotes
Edmonton
ConnectMe wrote: Hi,

Can anyone suggest the best deal available to buy a S20 Ultra?

My wife has an iPhone XS with Koodo loyalty plan that she can trade-back. We missed the deal from Microsoft store recently.

Or is it still better to buy it from US?

Thanks in advance.
Right now, I think the best pricing is 20% off with a SPC membership or Perkopolis as discussed in this thread. The SPC membership is $10, seems like a no brainer to save 20%...