Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung Canada] Samsung S20 Series additional $200 trade in credit towards S20, S20+, S20 Ultra plus 10% off Perkopolis & SPC

• Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2020 5:01 pm
Feb 14, 2011
369 posts
226 upvotes
Canada
trijunction wrote: now that noting is going in their favor including price, just waiting to see if Samsung comes with better promotions for these phones. S20 ultra camera issues are now proven to be hardware issues rather than software related, Samsung should really reduce the prices..
PROVEN?? Where has this been "proven"? You're talking out your backside...There would be a recall if "proven".
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6717 posts
2553 upvotes
GTA
trijunction wrote: now that noting is going in their favor including price, just waiting to see if Samsung comes with better promotions for these phones. S20 ultra camera issues are now proven to be hardware issues rather than software related, Samsung should really reduce the prices..
LOL.

You sound like some lowballers from kijiji that's trying to justify your offer of $350 for a BNIB S20 Ultra.
Penalty Box
May 15, 2016
6226 posts
2088 upvotes
Fake news. Reliable link please?
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1201 posts
646 upvotes
Ajax
You're a troll. There has been no proof indicating that this is a hardware issue. In fact Samsung issued an official statement to the Verge aknowledging that it is a software issue and they will be releasing a fix...just no timeframe at this point.
May 2, 2015
498 posts
461 upvotes
Toronto, ON
stvross wrote: PROVEN?? Where has this been "proven"? You're talking out your backside...There would be a recall if "proven".
Those so called updates were already rolled out in South Korea and didn't make the magical improvement everyone was hoping for. Why don't you go check Reddit or Google ? Why recall for such a harmless underperforming feature?
Probably you spent lot of money on not so great product and now may be your back side hurts for that ?
May 2, 2015
498 posts
461 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cy wrote: LOL.

You sound like some lowballers from kijiji that's trying to justify your offer of $350 for a BNIB S20 Ultra.
Says the man with lots of Kijiji experience ...
May 2, 2015
498 posts
461 upvotes
Toronto, ON
covabwoy wrote: You're a troll. There has been no proof indicating that this is a hardware issue. In fact Samsung issued an official statement to the Verge aknowledging that it is a software issue and they will be releasing a fix...just no timeframe at this point.
Nah.. I'm not. I buy every Samsung flagship because I like their products. I am actually waiting for such a magic fix so that I can get s20 ultra too. Right now using nite 10+. If Samsung takes another month or two of "time frame", then it's too close to note 20 n surface duo. Let's see how it goes .
Jan 17, 2017
9 posts
1 upvote
Ordered online today. Moving to Samsung. Haven’t used android in many years. Thanks OP.

How fast is stuff shipped out?
Oct 26, 2014
235 posts
78 upvotes
Oakville, ON
If anyone is interested is a 5 day old S20 grey with box and unused accessories PM, $1160.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6717 posts
2553 upvotes
GTA
trijunction wrote: Says the man with lots of Kijiji experience ...
Indeed. That's actually where I came across a lot of lowballers that has similar justification than you - There's a newer one, there's a better one, this one has hardware issue, this is not apple, this one looks ugly, someone sells it for cheaper, the list goes on and on....

Reality is - This is what they are charging, and they have no issues selling so far to their targeted customers. As with all android, if you can't afford it, the prices will come down soon enough. Either save up, or be patient. Samsung doesn't really care about your troll.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
5629 posts
5281 upvotes
Downtown Canada
S20 ultra has hardware issue?
May 2, 2015
498 posts
461 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cy wrote: Indeed. That's actually where I came across a lot of lowballers that has similar justification than you - There's a newer one, there's a better one, this one has hardware issue, this is not apple, this one looks ugly, someone sells it for cheaper, the list goes on and on....

Reality is - This is what they are charging, and they have no issues selling so far to their targeted customers. As with all android, if you can't afford it, the prices will come down soon enough. Either save up, or be patient. Samsung doesn't really care about your troll.
Don't get emotional man over a phone man..
Feb 27, 2011
35 posts
4 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Is anyone else having issues with Perkopolis? It keeps saying "Uh oh, looks like your link has expired, sorry!". I emailed Perkopolis customer service - so they emailed me a link which then expired. Not sure if others are running into this issue as well?
Mar 1, 2016
540 posts
210 upvotes
Tbh, I had my mind set on s20 ultra until I saw the camera samples. I dunno if it's me, but I find the s20+ pic samples better in a lot of cases than s20 ultra. And the focus issue was discussed by a lotta ppl including Linus. I'm not saying this will reduce the price, but it did detract one prospective customer. I don't buy phones as frequently as an enthusiast, still using my s9 plus and I switch every 2 years. Was pretty set on s20 series but if there are issues, I dunno if this is a good buy anymore. I would probably switch to the note when it comes out.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1201 posts
646 upvotes
Ajax
Iceberg21 wrote: Is anyone else having issues with Perkopolis? It keeps saying "Uh oh, looks like your link has expired, sorry!". I emailed Perkopolis customer service - so they emailed me a link which then expired. Not sure if others are running into this issue as well?
Perkopolis link works for me. Just ordered another ultra (128gb) for my brother for $1,506 taxes in. Had the ultra for just over a week now. Camera isn't as bad as they say. Yes the auto focusing is a bit of an issue. Takes about 5 seconds to focus. Once it does pics come out beautiful. Much better than my iphone 11pro max. There are no focusing issues or image quality issues with the selfie camera...pics come out flawless...don't listen to the negative reviews by apple fan boys...a software fix should be released soon...after all apple has had their own issues...beautygate and battery management issues and lets not forget the airpods pro where their firmware update killed the noise canceling just to name a few...yet the apple zombies keep buying their over priced products with features that samsung brought out previously...