Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Samsung The Frame buy 65”/75”, get The Frame 32” FREE

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2020 9:20 am
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2005
1073 posts
451 upvotes
Does this come with the bracket to hang it? or you have to buy?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7812 posts
3862 upvotes
Germany
kk1030 wrote: Does this come with the bracket to hang it? or you have to buy?
Everything you need is in the box. I helped my sister do a 65" and it was a breeze.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2009
1336 posts
635 upvotes
Laval
I love these TVs. They look great in pictures but even better in person. If they were more affordable, they'd look great in our kitchen or bedroom, where we currently have some art.
May 19, 2011
103 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
I came here mainly for the hate comments, it amuses me. It's just like every single Apple thread on RFD.

I have one of these. Is it the best TV? No. But it's the most wife friendly TV on the market. I have the nice tv in the basement, and this in this one in the living room. It's not for everyone, but I think it's great that Samsung tried something different to make a tv that actually looks nice in a room where looks are important to some, especially considering how big tv's are getting now.
May 19, 2011
103 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
unshavenyak wrote: Everything you need is in the box. I helped my sister do a 65" and it was a breeze.
did you route the one connect behind your wall or just on your wall? I don't have it in the wall yet, but read that it may not be rated for being in a wall so maybe I'll just leave it, but in the wall would be nicer...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7812 posts
3862 upvotes
Germany
AngryBear wrote: did you route the one connect behind your wall or just on your wall? I don't have it in the wall yet, but read that it may not be rated for being in a wall so maybe I'll just leave it, but in the wall would be nicer...
My sister has the connect inside a cabinet hidden away. I've seen some installs on Reddit and AVS Forums where people have done a hidden shelf in the dry wall with no issues though. I'm not an electrician, so don't quote me on this!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7812 posts
3862 upvotes
Germany
AngryBear wrote: I came here mainly for the hate comments, it amuses me. It's just like every single Apple thread on RFD.

I have one of these. Is it the best TV? No. But it's the most wife friendly TV on the market. I have the nice tv in the basement, and this in this one in the living room. It's not for everyone, but I think it's great that Samsung tried something different to make a tv that actually looks nice in a room where looks are important to some, especially considering how big tv's are getting now.
I think the 2020 models are a significant leap forward. Doubling the contrast ratio (8100:1 vs 4460:1), upping the sustained and peak brightness by 100 nits and improving the colour volume by 10% are all noticeable changes. They're not going to be HDR monsters like you would normally expect from a LCD TV in this price range, but they still should be very watchable for most content.
Nov 11, 2013
588 posts
198 upvotes
London
Do yall think there would be a better deal for these on black friday?

Wish the bezels came with.
Feb 20, 2006
700 posts
568 upvotes
I like the idea of this TV and would buy it if the price become more friendly. It is better have an art piece or family photos on the TV than a black screen on the wall. I will definitely look into this in the future.
Last edited by hchai on Oct 26th, 2020 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 20, 2006
700 posts
568 upvotes
audi_rs wrote: I have one and love it. You do pay a bit more than a comparable TV but to me, its money well spent. As long as there is some sort of TV like this, I will always purchase. Gone are the days of giant black boxes hanging off the walls. The no gap mount is super sleek

Very very nice. Much better than a black screen.
Jul 21, 2005
431 posts
443 upvotes
Kitchener
AngryBear wrote: did you route the one connect behind your wall or just on your wall? I don't have it in the wall yet, but read that it may not be rated for being in a wall so maybe I'll just leave it, but in the wall would be nicer...
I put mine behind my wall with no issue, just need to be careful pulling it through. I thought I read that the cable can be painted to match the wall for an almost invisible look. I already had a hole in the wall from the previous TV so I utilized that. Do note, it requires some strategy to get the cable in the hole without causing the TV to no longer be completely flat against the wall.
Something something dark side...
Oct 25, 2020
1 posts
I have the 55 inch version and love it. So cool to see a different pic on your wall every day.
Nov 12, 2001
238 posts
4 upvotes
If anyone is selling either a larger set or even the 32" please PM me.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7812 posts
3862 upvotes
Germany
audi_rs wrote: I put mine behind my wall with no issue, just need to be careful pulling it through. I thought I read that the cable can be painted to match the wall for an almost invisible look. I already had a hole in the wall from the previous TV so I utilized that. Do note, it requires some strategy to get the cable in the hole without causing the TV to no longer be completely flat against the wall.
That's what my sister did. She painted the cable and it's really not noticeable unless you are looking for it.
May 19, 2011
103 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
audi_rs wrote: I put mine behind my wall with no issue, just need to be careful pulling it through. I thought I read that the cable can be painted to match the wall for an almost invisible look. I already had a hole in the wall from the previous TV so I utilized that. Do note, it requires some strategy to get the cable in the hole without causing the TV to no longer be completely flat against the wall.
Hmm good idea on the painting the cable, I will try that.

I have a horizontal stud in my wall (fireblock I guess?)... so I suppose I could drill through it but tearing open the wall, drilling through, feeding it through, sticking the fire foam back in etc sounds like a giant PITA compared to painting the cable.
Jul 29, 2020
211 posts
1023 upvotes
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: So my knock on this tv and many other tvs ...

The damn legs / base options aren't enough!

Can we get back to where we have at least the option of getting a tv with the damn base being in the center or the legs being closer in? I mean seriously I thought the legs on my tv were bad in terms of how wide spread out they are but then I see this here with even smaller legs on top of the already annoying problem and I got to cringe further. My tv legs (base) were so spread out that I was not able to use a current pc workstation with the tv and the bloody thing now sits on a kitchen table as I type this.

Options tv makers!
Yup. Got mine last week and the legs were too wide for the stand. Bought one of these and it looks great.

https://www.costco.ca/avf-tilt-and-turn ... 54344.html
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2010
1358 posts
1000 upvotes
Richmond Hill
The first time I saw this last year...in the store...I thought it was a dumb idea...but I guess I just didn't have context. I now think this is a very nice idea...BUT it is not for everyone. Personally, I don't know where I would put it. My house is not minimal...I have a home theatre in the basement...to hide the black box of the TV and the black bezel, I painted the back wall as dark a colour as I could get in a paint. The TV blends into the back and is great for movies.

I have nowhere in my house that is set up as a minimal room...so I have nowhere to put it. I would love to have a room to showcase this frame...but alas, I would probably have to buy a new house to get that. 8-)
Jul 21, 2005
431 posts
443 upvotes
Kitchener
AngryBear wrote: Hmm good idea on the painting the cable, I will try that.

I have a horizontal stud in my wall (fireblock I guess?)... so I suppose I could drill through it but tearing open the wall, drilling through, feeding it through, sticking the fire foam back in etc sounds like a giant PITA compared to painting the cable.
I agree, painting it you wont see it unless you're looking for it. Should blend pretty nice. Plus, if you have a TV stand or something below for where the One Connect box will reside, its such a small distance for the cable to go
Something something dark side...
Oct 27, 2009
752 posts
500 upvotes
Hamilton
Like anything when it's brand new, price prohibitive. That will change. Especially when someone figures out how to turn any tv into the frame.
Dec 19, 2010
986 posts
523 upvotes
I’ve been researching this TV some more and in terms of PQ it sits somewhere between the Q70T and Q80T. That’s not too bad, I saw it a couple times in the store and wrote it off as a gimmick with likely very poor PQ. For the price, you’re paying about $800-1000 more for the frame, flush mount and art mode. Pricey but looks beautiful, definite conversation piece.

I don’t have a need for a 32” and want to see if the price will come down some more on the 75” in the next couple of months. (The alternative I was considering was the Sony X900H which is $800 cheaper for better PQ but a generic black box.)

Does anyone have a soundbar with this? I know it will ruin the look but I will be placing this above the fireplace and can mount the soundbar directly below with some wires showing but I can paint those same color as the wall.