Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung] Galaxy Active $50 - SO CHEAP! Active2 free smarttag+ omg

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2021 2:34 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Apr 23, 2014
759 posts
335 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Samsung] Galaxy Active $50 - SO CHEAP! Active2 free smarttag+ omg

Active is $150. -100 trade in = $50. SPC/Perko even more discount!

Active2 $250 silver 40mm. Free smarttag. -100 trade in = 150.
44mm $30 more. extra saving on spc/perko.
250 bonus airmiles

In store you get direct trade in off, so save on tax.

Some say you can cheat and not send trade in and get $100. Highly unethical tho. Highly don't recommend. They may ask you to send and then you pay $100+tax.

FYI: Samsung is doing new watch, will be announced june 24 and released august. It uses google wear OS. This watch won't get anymore updates other than security. Max 3 years from date of release. Don't expect restock, the 40mm gold pink $100 last month hasn't been in stock since.
Last edited by vanclty on Jun 18th, 2021 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
24 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 18, 2012
1320 posts
444 upvotes
Toronto
It’s $150, not cheap at all. The new OS watch series will be announced this month so they just want to clean out the inventory.

Not recommend any old system watch (chip will get a new design which means the apps in new system could not be running in the old ones) at this point, you won’t get any third party new watch apps in the future which will very limited the features.

If you don’t mind the OS apps limited, watch 3 ($250) will be a better option.
Last edited by blackart on Jun 18th, 2021 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simple is the best.
Member
Nov 3, 2018
318 posts
668 upvotes
Wait for watch 4.

These watches are EOL. No more new features
[OP]
Sr. Member
Apr 23, 2014
759 posts
335 upvotes
Toronto, ON
blackart wrote: It’s $150, not cheap at all. The new OS watch series will be announced this month so they just want to clean out the inventory.

Not recommend any old system watch at this point, you won’t get any third party new watch apps in the future which will very limited the features.

If you don’t mind the OS apps limited, watch 4 ($250) will be a better option.
Active2 starts from $315. Why would watch4 be cheaper?
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
6115 posts
2251 upvotes
Toronto
What exactly are we trading in? Like what do you put?
Last edited by fightbriz on Jun 18th, 2021 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 18, 2012
1320 posts
444 upvotes
Toronto
vanclty wrote: Active2 starts from $315. Why would watch4 be cheaper?
Sorry, my mistake, I mean the watch 3 is a better option than activity 2.
Simple is the best.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 23, 2018
865 posts
302 upvotes
Markham ON
geez, ya'll sold them out
Think Less, Imagine More
Costco is Bliss
Jr. Member
Nov 10, 2016
169 posts
223 upvotes
Montreal, Qc.
Wait the new watch will be announced this month, oh but it will cost like $300, I'll wait till black Friday so I can get a discount, but then it's announced the new "s" faster model, better wait for that one, oh but it's expensive, oh well there's boxing day around the corner, but now the new active 6 is announced, so yeah rinse and repeat to the infinity and never get a watch.

Why can't people just get a good deal without all these claims of new hardware around the corner that will be crazy expensive that no one will buy, oh well, c'est la joie de vivre.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Apr 23, 2014
759 posts
335 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DonCapo wrote: Wait the new watch will be announced this month, oh but it will cost like $300, I'll wait till black Friday so I can get a discount, but then it's announced the new "s" faster model, better wait for that one, oh but it's expensive, oh well there's boxing day around the corner, but now the new active 6 is announced, so yeah rinse and repeat to the infinity and never get a watch.

Why can't people just get a good deal without all these claims of new hardware around the corner that will be crazy expensive that no one will buy, oh well, c'est la joie de vivre.
Yup

Some people prefer tizen also. Some just want a good watch and $50 is very good value, especially they can get back $50 next time when they trade in this device.

But look them down votes 🗳 Disappointed But Relieved Face
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
3172 posts
927 upvotes
Also, active 2 has ECG and blood pressure monitor with a little bit of effort (check out xda threads) as Health Canada hasn't authorized it here.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1526 posts
1883 upvotes
Surrey
Where? I see no $50 watch
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1526 posts
1883 upvotes
Surrey
vanclty wrote: After trade in
Thx op. Now I could trade in my lambo 2021 to 2021 Tesla without paying extra
[OP]
Sr. Member
Apr 23, 2014
759 posts
335 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jaksdj22 wrote: Thx op. Now I could trade in my lambo 2021 to 2021 Tesla without paying extra
Tesla price only go up

Top