Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

Locked: Samsung Galaxy Nexus $549.99 or $99 with contract

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2012 12:25 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 30, 2005
137 posts
21 upvotes
Ottawa

[Bell] Samsung Galaxy Nexus $549.99 or $99 with contract

Telephones 2 Go is having the Galaxy Nexus on sale again this Saturday 7, Jan, 2012 for $549 or $99 with 3yr term. I got mine during the boxing day sale for the same price from this bell dealer.

Good deal for the Android 4.0 Icream Sandwich phone.

http://telephonestogo.ca/2012/01/04/gal ... n-special/

Good Luck!
Proud member of RFD since 2005!
7 replies
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 30, 2005
137 posts
21 upvotes
Ottawa
wilsonlam97 wrote: YOU MUST WORK for telephones to go. ***************

Discuss here and read more about this business:

beware-telephones-go-tabangi-electronic ... m-1122980/

Yup I must be working for them because I want to waste my Engineering degree on a retail store! You must hate them so much... since you didn't get the deal on the Boxing day! LOL.
Proud member of RFD since 2005!
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14763 posts
2517 upvotes
Toronto
free2indians wrote: Yup I must be working for them because I want to waste my Engineering degree on a retail store! You must hate them so much... since you didn't get the deal on the Boxing day! LOL.

I didn't get the deal because it was their fault and not mine and they even went as far as denying my calls. Unethical business practice.

Being just a customer I don't see why your defending them so strongly. I mean it makes sense to go against them but it's very unusual to say good things about them when the service is so horrible.

Your also promoting them. -sigh-
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2006
1293 posts
432 upvotes
This is a place you want to stay far away from if your value your time/money/serenity...
[OP]
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 30, 2005
137 posts
21 upvotes
Ottawa
wilsonlam97 wrote: I didn't get the deal because it was their fault and not mine and they even went as far as denying my calls. Unethical business practice.

Being just a customer I don't see why your defending them so strongly. I mean it makes sense to go against them but it's very unusual to say good things about them when the service is so horrible.

Your also promoting them. -sigh-

Only reason I"m defending them is because I got the deal on boxing day and you are lying to people. Also you are being racist! That's the only reason! Also you called me names before even in this thread! I don't even live in Toronto and how can you claim that I'm working at their place? I was in Toronto for a visit in the holidays and I got the deal.

Here is the proof of you are being racist:
beware-telephones-go-tabangi-electronic ... st14036692

And here is the proof you are calling me names:
samsung-galaxy-nexus-549-99-99-contract ... st14042730
Proud member of RFD since 2005!
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2006
1293 posts
432 upvotes
free2indians wrote: Telephones 2 Go is having the Galaxy Nexus on sale again this Saturday 7, Jan, 2012 for $549 or $99 with 3yr term. I got mine during the boxing day sale for the same price from this bell dealer.

Good deal for the Android 4.0 Icream Sandwich phone.



Good Luck!



Same price? That is what your wrote? Then why did your produce a "questionable" receipt in they other thread showing you paid $499 not $549? Same price?



[IMG]*MOD Note: Removed personal information as requested by owner[/IMG]


Buddy you are so full of it the whites of your eyes are turning brown.... Seemed to me you are desperate to promote the store...my guess is you work there which is another reason I will not step foot in that store again..
Deal Expert
User avatar
Sep 4, 2003
18622 posts
176 upvotes
Toronto
free2indians wrote: Telephones 2 Go is having the Galaxy Nexus on sale again this Saturday 7, Jan, 2012 for $549 or $99 with 3yr term. I got mine during the boxing day sale for the same price from this bell dealer.

Good deal for the Android 4.0 Icream Sandwich phone.

http://telephonestogo.ca/2012/01/04/gal ... n-special/

Good Luck!


I'm sorry OP, but this thread is going off track ...

Top