[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2015
2607 posts
1569 upvotes

[Newegg] SAMSUNG GALAXY Note 4 N910T Refurbished - $390

SAMSUNG GALAXY Note 4 N910T Refurbished - $390

This Cell phone work with the following Networks:
Rogers/AT&T/T-Mobile/ Wind Mobile/Mobilicity/Videotron/Fido/ChatR/Telus/Koodo/Public Mobile/Bell/Virgin/Solo
47 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2015
2607 posts
1569 upvotes
polizeifritz wrote: Ice and tumbleweeds.

Price seems to be standard for a refurb of this device. Here is much better deal if you are looking for this phone: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-N ... 9nVfFqEHRA
These phones will NOT work on the following networks: Wind Mobile, Koodo, T-Mobile, Videotron, Chatr, Mobilicity
:facepalm:

This seller is currently away until 14 Jun, 2016. If you make a purchase, there may be a delay in processing your order.
Dec 26, 2014
683 posts
577 upvotes
ON
Androidmarshmellow wrote: These phones will NOT work on the following networks: Wind Mobile, Koodo, T-Mobile, Videotron, Chatr, Mobilicity

This seller is currently away until 14 Jun, 2016. If you make a purchase, there may be a delay in processing your order.
This seller is a bit of an idiot no doubt since he doesn't know his own products. He always advertises many phones as working on rogers, telus, bell, virgin, but then says the phone will not work on Koodo, Mobilicity or Chatr, which are both either under Telus or Rogers.

That being said, many hot deals have originated from this seller and rfders have been happy with them.
Apr 24, 2014
105 posts
23 upvotes
Androidmarshmellow wrote: These phones will NOT work on the following networks: Wind Mobile, Koodo, T-Mobile, Videotron, Chatr, Mobilicity

That is the note 4 I'm using atm and it works fine with my Public Mobile and Telus Sim's so Koodo should work fine also. Solid Phone
Rooted/unlocked Bootloader and now running Dr.Ketan S7 Egde Rom for note 4. worldfinegoods is good, had no problems with them.
Jul 23, 2011
548 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto
Agreed that the OP is ice cold..I was fortunate to buy this phone from world of fine goods a couple of weeks ago for $299..
I was unhappy with the first unit I received and sent it back without issue. .I am over the moon happy with the second unit I received and the service I received from this Montreal based seller...all queries I had before and after purchase were answered in a prompt fashion...
Phone works amazingly well on bell mobility in GTA..LTE everywhere I go...I haven't rooted or unlocked the bootloader but was able to update the model to the stockk verizon marshmallow rom by simply using the stock recovery. ..I have owned the notes 1,2,3 and now this version...absolutely love this form factor and love this latest edition!

Unfortunately it will be my last note as Samsung chose to not allow for removable storage and battery with the note 5..
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
54640 posts
19440 upvotes
Monoprice has the refurb note 5 for $320 usd. Front page on slickdeals.

I am still stuck on note 4 because i like removable batteries and microsd cards are much cheaper for expansion.
Dec 18, 2012
196 posts
38 upvotes
NORTH YORK
crutzulee wrote: Agreed that the OP is ice cold..I was fortunate to buy this phone from world of fine goods a couple of weeks ago for $299..
I was unhappy with the first unit I received and sent it back without issue. .I am over the moon happy with the second unit I received and the service I received from this Montreal based seller...all queries I had before and after purchase were answered in a prompt fashion...
Phone works amazingly well on bell mobility in GTA..LTE everywhere I go...I haven't rooted or unlocked the bootloader but was able to update the model to the stockk verizon marshmallow rom by simply using the stock recovery. ..I have owned the notes 1,2,3 and now this version...absolutely love this form factor and love this latest edition!

Unfortunately it will be my last note as Samsung chose to not allow for removable storage and battery with the note 5..
Don't worry. Note 7 (the skipped #6) is coming out soon with both removable sd card and battery.
Mar 19, 2006
135 posts
60 upvotes
Vancouver
dtsonline wrote: Don't worry. Note 7 (the skipped #6) is coming out soon with both removable sd card and battery.
Source?
Jul 23, 2011
548 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto
dtsonline wrote: Don't worry. Note 7 (the skipped #6) is coming out soon with both removable sd card and battery.
I've read that these are rumoured in the next iteration and am hopeful that this is true. Still, I think I'll be rocking this Note 4 for some time as I usually pickup the next generation once I can pick it up for under $300. As I won't be getting the Note 5, it will be awhile before I'm looking to upgrade. The fact that I was able to upgrade this thing to Marshmallow was a happy bonus that I wasn't expecting..
Deal Addict
May 2, 2011
1453 posts
981 upvotes
Toronto
The note 6(What they will call the 7) will not have a removable battery. It will have SD for sure but it will likely be IP68 and sealed battery like the S7.
Nov 26, 2013
38 posts
5 upvotes
West St Paul, MB
crutzulee wrote: I've read that these are rumoured in the next iteration and am hopeful that this is true. Still, I think I'll be rocking this Note 4 for some time as I usually pickup the next generation once I can pick it up for under $300. As I won't be getting the Note 5, it will be awhile before I'm looking to upgrade. The fact that I was able to upgrade this thing to Marshmallow was a happy bonus that I wasn't expecting..
Can you link the tutorial for installing marshmallow on the note 4?
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1002 posts
594 upvotes
Montreal-Ouest, QC
I think this is quite high for a refurb. My friend bought one new last month from a little cellphone shop in montreal for 400$
Paying full price for an item is a sin. :twisted:
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
54640 posts
19440 upvotes
Such a long list of steps to upgrade. :(

Any advantage besides app compatibility?
Sep 12, 2007
144 posts
20 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: Monoprice has the refurb note 5 for $320 usd. Front page on slickdeals.

I am still stuck on note 4 because i like removable batteries and microsd cards are much cheaper for expansion.
unfortunately all OOS
Jul 23, 2011
548 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto
alanbrenton wrote: Such a long list of steps to upgrade. :(

Any advantage besides app compatibility?
It's only a long list if you have to make your way back from rooted ROM. Otherwise, its as simple as downloading the file, dropping it on your SD card and flashing it from the stock recovery. It took me less than 10 minutes..

Not sure about app comparability, but the new spen configuration is nice and memory management is much better.. Battery seems better while sleeping...
Dec 30, 2004
379 posts
29 upvotes
polizeifritz wrote: This seller is a bit of an idiot no doubt since he doesn't know his own products. He always advertises many phones as working on rogers, telus, bell, virgin, but then says the phone will not work on Koodo, Mobilicity or Chatr, which are both either under Telus or Rogers.

That being said, many hot deals have originated from this seller and rfders have been happy with them.
No he isn't. He is selling the Verizon version that doesn'thave AWS.
Dec 26, 2014
683 posts
577 upvotes
ON
rks wrote: No he isn't. He is selling the Verizon version that doesn'thave AWS.
No, the seller is still definitely an idiot. Given that he will say the phone will work on Telus, but not Koodo which is the identical network, same statement is made for Rogers but not working on chatr. The Verizon note 4 has AWS 1700/2100 which is band 4. Which is what all of the carriers use. Also 850/1900 for 3G.

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-p ... EVZW-specs
Sep 7, 2006
981 posts
664 upvotes
crutzulee wrote: Agreed that the OP is ice cold..I was fortunate to buy this phone from world of fine goods a couple of weeks ago for $299..

World of fine goods ?