Samsung Galaxy S9 or Apple iPhone 8 - $0 on Koodo Medium Tab + $150 GC @ Best Buy + Now Wow Mobile / Wal-Mart / RCSS
Best Buy (and now Wal-Mart, Wow Mobile and Superstore) has the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Apple iPhone 8 for $0 on Medium Tab ($360) with a $150 GC on Koodo.
Both upgrades and new activations.
Go go go!!!
JANUARY 3rd UPDATE:
Apparently Still ongoing.
Most of the answers are in the FAQ or somewhere in the thread. Use the search functionality to find answers to commonly asked questions.
Also available at:
Wow Mobile $150 Prepaid Mastercard for New Activations and Upgrades
Wal-Mart $150 Wal-Mart GC for New Activations and Upgrades
Mobile Shop 150,000 PC Points
EDIT: Back at a computer, so some FAQs
Any proof of this?
- Receipt is located a couple of posts down.
Is is valid for both upgrades and new activations?
Is the GC a Best Buy GC?
- Yes, $150 Best Buy gift card. Not a prepaid Visa or Mastercard (only Wow Mobile gives those). People have been using them to buy Prepaid Visa cards (approximately $6.xx activation fee at Best Buy).
Can this be done on a small tab?
- No $150 GC on a small tab, GC only available on medium tab.
Will this work on a Public Mobile Migration Plan?
- As long as it is eligible for a medium tab. I upgraded on a $40 8GB one.
They tell me this is not available?
- Ask them to print the newest pricing sheet from today. it is on there. People have confirmed getting one today.
What province is this in?
- Confirmed nationwide.
Will there be a credit check?
- Yes, if you are adding a new line. Apparently hard credit hit according to some people.
Is there an activation fee?
- Yes, there is a $35 activation fee
Can I upgrade if I purchased a phone on BF?
- There normally is a 90 day requirement for an upgrade, but people have gone into the store and upgraded. You don't have to pay off your tab first, they can do that instore when they try to upgrade. It doesn't hurt to try other than wasting 20 to 30 minutes of your time.
Is this deal still on?
- Apparently still on as of January 3rd. Not sure when it will end at this point but probably soon.