Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, 64 GB $279.98 / 128 GB $329.99 (or less with trade-in or coupons) back in stock

Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
CheapMang wrote: Interesting you had to do all these updates. I got my tablet from Samsung and it was already on Android 11 3.1ui, no update required
maybe i got old stock!battery was like 10% only,took so long to do all these updates! it was painfull!
but it unlocks dex! thats the best feature of this tablet i think

1)can u get sPen to text to work? mine is greyed out and says i need a samsung keyboard or something to that effect!
2) i don't think usbC to hdmi cable out to tv works either but i haven't tested it yet
3) hopefully when android 12 ui4.0 is out in april it unlocks more features and makes it more snappier..i prolly won't flash lineageOS untill i test out ui4.0 first
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
I can confirm that split screen apps work in dual active mode using nova launcher! Might have to install multistar in goodlock app as well
20220115_144359.jpg
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2323 posts
2844 upvotes
Ottawa
.EE. wrote: Purchased and first thing I did was remove the stock OS and successfuly replace with LineageOS 18.1 (Android 11). UI is now butter smooth, clean, faster and I get to choose which apps to install.
Can you still use the S Pen now with the same features?

Never mind, see you answered already. Thank you!!
Last edited by aidendanger on Jan 15th, 2022 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2323 posts
2844 upvotes
Ottawa
natnat1002 wrote: no pen nib included and Samsung doesn’t sell the nibs is a deal breaker
What do you mean none included? Of course it comes with one. And you can get replacements online easily. Sheesh.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2323 posts
2844 upvotes
Ottawa
zdpz wrote: You're in every apple competitor thread where you just make up stories and bash android or chrome products. Why do you come on Android/chrome threads?

Have you thought about taking up a hobby or starting a blog or book club to find release for your distaste for Android products/chrome products? No need to spread false information especially when you have never used any of these products.

I notice your name mentioned in many threads by other members and now I've caught into this pattern from you too. Perhaps reconsider your approach if you want people to take you seriously.
Google destroyed his village when he was a little boy.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21223 posts
5939 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
.EE. wrote: I'll gladly acknowledge Samsung makes great software for Android and I would normally advise not to replace it. However there is a very logical reason for installing LineageOS on this device: The CPU bottleneck. I have tried it with the stock Samsung OS and even scrolling text is not smooth. While the tablet build is premium, the speed is not due to the CPU. I read reviews before installing LineageOS on this device on how much of a difference it makes. The LineageOS UI is silky smooth. The tablet just runs better and feels premium now. Yes I miss those Samsung apps.

Also, I don't have to worry about my tablet being obsolete in 2 years as all the latest Android versions will come to this through LineageOS for many years to come.
With LineageOS, is there some equivalent of 'Find my Android' and the ability to remote logout, remote wipe, etc?
- casual gastronomist -
Dec 12, 2003
849 posts
819 upvotes
Toronto
Jucius Maximus wrote: With LineageOS, is there some equivalent of 'Find my Android' and the ability to remote logout, remote wipe, etc?
Yes you can do all that if you install Google apps (optional).
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2323 posts
2844 upvotes
Ottawa
darknebulae wrote: It works for the public and has been an open secret for years. I am not an educator.

https://ibb.co/fY7yjLV
It's not a standard offer one Joe Public would find. You of all people should know this analogy: apples to apples. Winking Face A sketchy work around pretending you're something else doesn't count as a normal price so he was correct with his statement.

And many, the vast majority of the planet, prefer android over Apple. That's okay.
Jul 30, 2014
61 posts
38 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
2Riskit wrote: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, 64 GB $279.98
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/samsung-ga ... 0202650045
Thanks OP. Not sure why I can upvote the responses but not the original post.

Got one through Perkopolis and saved another $14.

Don't even need one but got it to see how it compliments my S21 Ultra.

I've always found Laptops more useful so never got a tablet because I mainly consume media on the TV. Even YouTube. I guess I got it just because. Just to try it out and see if I can make use of a tablet.
Images
  • S6.png
Sep 16, 2011
889 posts
1431 upvotes
LONDON
Did anyone buy a good quality screen protector? I bought one from Amazon but it was terrible
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2021
1021 posts
2133 upvotes
Noticed some lag on stock OS. Tons of running services despite disabling everything I could.

Just installed lineageOS and the tablet is running butter smooth so far. Very happy with the performance increase. Feels like a decent “pixel” tablet now.

For those who care for Netflix, it’s at 480p.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2021
1021 posts
2133 upvotes
Hugh wrote: Too cryptic for me.

How does this work?
Just go to the link, pick the configuration you want, and checkout. It’s a public link.

Easier than the “joe public” perkopolis deals posted that need a code.
Sep 3, 2018
121 posts
48 upvotes
Montreal
Bought one from Bestbuy and purchased cast from Amazon. Thanks
Nov 21, 2015
103 posts
41 upvotes
sixsix wrote: To make this deal sweeter, there is a ecoupon “SAVETIME60” to save $15 over $75 on the grocery, which you can also use it towards this deal or the other tech stuff.
Thanks for the code Sixsix, and thanks OP for the post. Cheers.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)