Expired Hot Deals

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, 64 GB $279.98 / 128 GB $329.99 (or less with trade-in or coupons) back in stock

Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 3, 2017
1219 posts
2381 upvotes
Vancouver
You could have got the S7 FE for just over $400 a few months ago. This price for S6 is just warm.

The redeeming feature is this model runs LineageOS
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 13, 2005
1967 posts
1098 upvotes
Toronto
soymilkslam wrote: You could have got the S7 FE for just over $400 a few months ago. This price for S6 is just warm.

The redeeming feature is this model runs LineageOS
Few months? BB just had a deal on them for $270 for the 64GB.
Sr. Member
Jun 15, 2021
655 posts
542 upvotes
Not a deal when with Walmart you can have headache free returns. I just ordered it from WM just to make sure it does indeed not have SIM connectivity and then return it back.

EDIT: Website shows model SM-P610NZAAXAC. This is just the WIFI version (no mobile) so order cancelled. Dealbreaker for me
Last edited by MrBungal on Jan 12th, 2022 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
WTB amazon.ca gc @ 90%
Member
Nov 9, 2021
491 posts
916 upvotes
soymilkslam wrote: You could have got the S7 FE for just over $400 a few months ago. This price for S6 is just warm.

The redeeming feature is this model runs LineageOS
If one doesn't care for Samsung features then spec wise the S7 FE isn't that far off from S6 lite except for the screen, and some folks prefer a smaller 10 inch over larger 12. LineageOS is a huge bonus for some of us.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 13, 2010
5089 posts
938 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Got one for the kids
---> Buy With Confidence! Over 80+ Feedback <---
Member
User avatar
Jun 24, 2015
493 posts
354 upvotes
DarkReaper wrote: Few months? BB just had a deal on them for $270 for the 64GB.
Wait, what? $270 for the s7FE? How did I miss that?
Sr. Member
Dec 12, 2003
813 posts
614 upvotes
Toronto
darknebulae wrote: If one doesn't care for Samsung features then spec wise the S7 FE isn't that far off from S6 lite except for the screen, and some folks prefer a smaller 10 inch over larger 12. LineageOS is a huge bonus for some of us.
The S7 FE chipset (Qualcomm 778G) is more than 2x as fast as the S6 Lite (Samsung Exynos 9611). A huge plus for the S7 FE for those that want to use a tablet for more CPU intensive tasks.

However, the S6 Lite is substantially cheaper when on sale ($480 vs $280), more compact, lighter and LineageOS 19.0 is available with Android 12 (with new versions released in the future). So you can have a fast, close-to-stock Android experience without bloatware.
Member
User avatar
Jun 24, 2015
493 posts
354 upvotes
To make this deal sweeter, there is a ecoupon “SAVETIME60” to save $15 over $75 on the grocery, which you can also use it towards this deal or the other tech stuff.
Member
Nov 9, 2021
491 posts
916 upvotes
.EE. wrote: The S7 FE chipset (Qualcomm 778G) is more than 2x as fast as the S6 Lite (Samsung Exynos 9611). A huge plus for the S7 FE for those that want to use a tablet for more CPU intensive tasks.

However, the S6 Lite is substantially cheaper when on sale ($480 vs $280), more compact, lighter and LineageOS 19.0 is available with Android 12 (with new versions released in the future). So you can have a fast, close-to-stock Android experience without bloatware.
For some reason I thought the S6 lite had qualcomm CPU, getting too late lol.

Yeah you are correct about the performance. At $270 flash sale it was an absolute no-brainer of a steal. At current sales difference, the S6 lite is a nice upgrade to an old broken Nexus 7 if one doesn't play lots of mobile games etc.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
23124 posts
28642 upvotes
sixsix wrote: To make this deal sweeter, there is a ecoupon “SAVETIME60” to save $15 over $75 on the grocery, which you can also use it towards this deal or the other tech stuff.
Careful buddy, you're adding sizzle to the steak.
.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
18656 posts
5442 upvotes
Scarberia
1.sim card slot?
2.Is this Amoled qhd?
Does it do 2apps Simultaneously active apps same time? If yes to both.. Im getting it.. Tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Sr. Member
Nov 28, 2007
726 posts
127 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: Careful buddy, you're adding sizzle to the steak.
I get this error when trying that code:
"Sorry! Unfortunately items in this order do not qualify for a promo code"
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
10916 posts
8155 upvotes
Toronto
mikka2017 wrote: 1.sim card slot?
2.Is this Amoled qhd?
Does it do 2apps Simultaneously active apps same time? If yes to both.. Im getting it.. Tia
Nope and nope, for AMOLED you need S6 or S7+.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2002
1213 posts
964 upvotes
DeltaSingh wrote: The Samsung Tab S7 + Galaxy Buds 2 was on sale recently for $150 USD.

It required a trade in of another tablet or phone. Realistically though, who doesn't have some crappy old phone hanging around somewhere?

It was US-only shipping. Using a mail forwarder would still cost less than this for a better tablet + free earbuds.

Keep your eyes peeled, the S8 tablet is around the corner. I'm expecting the same deal to come back shortly (I missed it too).

I know people wouldn't believe me if I said this with no proof: https://slickdeals.net/f/15380020-samsu ... ntsSection
It won't happen again. It was only because they allowed any tablet to be valued at $350 trade in so people were trading in Nexus 7s. I checked after and the trade in stuff was fixed so you won't be getting those values anymore.

Samsung does screw up once a year and allow ridiculous trade ins, but never wait for it. It makes no sense to deprive yourself of something to save a small amount on a lottery price mistake unless it's a luxury buy.

The deal was epic tho.. on par with the Lenovo 2080 mess up. Even the WD HD mistake in Oct wasn't as good.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
14387 posts
4375 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Ooh, tempted. I wanted the pen. But I got an iPad 8 Gen wifi + LTE for $385, so I'd be better off just getting an Apply Pencil.
Member
Jul 29, 2020
325 posts
295 upvotes
bman77 wrote: I bought one.

Tbh having micro SD and a headphone slot is enough for me. Trying to replace an aging 2020 kindle fire that's been chugging.

Thanks!
Aging 2020? Are you joking
Member
Jul 29, 2020
325 posts
295 upvotes
I wish I could snag a tabs7+ for around 600$ all In.
Newbie
Nov 28, 2013
96 posts
42 upvotes
Alphabet7 wrote: Aging 2020? Are you joking
I must agree that my Kindle tablet aged extremely quickly too xD

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)