Expired Hot Deals

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, 64 GB $279.98 / 128 GB $329.99 (or less with trade-in or coupons) back in stock

Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
2876 posts
1568 upvotes
Surrey
trinxified wrote: perhaps amazon is being more strict with returns now, most likely from getting abused

i guess returning electronics to amazon is risky now, so you better think twice before ordering from them
I don't think anyone will make it big deal if they post on item page that this product can't be returned whereas they are being told after ordering and trying to return.
Nov 9, 2021
491 posts
916 upvotes
paaji wrote: I don't think anyone will make it big deal if they post on item page that this product can't be returned whereas they are being told after ordering and trying to return.
This.

Simply be honest and forthcoming and no “non-scammer” will complain. Amazon definitely has the chops to be honest, right? Or are they under too much financial pressure to get some devs to implement this? Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Feb 24, 2013
40 posts
111 upvotes
darknebulae wrote: This.

Simply be honest and forthcoming and no “non-scammer” will complain. Amazon definitely has the chops to be honest, right? Or are they under too much financial pressure to get some devs to implement this? Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Yea, it's nonsense. Everything at Amazon is automated, so if the item has a non-returnable flag in their system, it should display as such on the customer facing side.
Mar 28, 2007
233 posts
39 upvotes
Ended up picking one up from Best Buy. But delayed shipping due to the storm. Any way looking forward to it. I haven't bought myself a tablet in like 4 years because Android tablets generally suck. But at this price it is worth the gamble IMO
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
5965 posts
3325 upvotes
I got it delivered already but already experiencing buyer's remorse. I didn't even open it and I don't plan to. clearly an impulse buy for me...

anyone want it at cost? seeing as it's already out of stock, I figure I can offer it up here first before returning.

pickup at Pickering for $355 for both the 64gb tablet and book cover.

I used perkopolis with samsung.ca so I got extra discount.
Feb 24, 2013
40 posts
111 upvotes
That's a solid deal IMO. The 128gb model was $329 pre-tax at most places, so with the $50 book cover it's a deal.

On another note, this tablet is FAR better with lineageOS than stock.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2011
1308 posts
1101 upvotes
Vancouver
Bought one for the wife and it arrived overnight by FedEx from Samsung website.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
1880 posts
2635 upvotes
ShylocK wrote: this case looks identical to the samsung oem book cover. i already got the samsung one and am very happy with it, i assume this one for half the cost will work exactly the same.
I can't speak on the Samsung one but I'm anxious about the case. There's no physical spot to put in the tablet, it's purely magnetic. I'll have to keep it away from my kids
Mar 9, 2015
249 posts
148 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Anyone traded a laptop? I have some old laptop here that are just collecting dust and the tool gives a value just over $100.
Anyone has any experience trading old laptops in?
Edit... Trade in using Samsung's website.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
18643 posts
5442 upvotes
Scarberia
lekidyyc wrote: Anyone traded a laptop? I have some old laptop here that are just collecting dust and the tool gives a value just over $100.
Anyone has any experience trading old laptops in?
Edit... Trade in using Samsung's website.
What laptop? Better to sell on Kijiji
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Mar 9, 2015
249 posts
148 upvotes
Calgary, AB
mikka2017 wrote: What laptop? Better to sell on Kijiji
An old hp probook 17" with 4 Gb of ram and 250gb hdd. It's a core 2 duo...
They don't ask for the CPU when you fill the information.
Sep 2, 2008
203 posts
118 upvotes
ohno wrote: Amazon return policy states that anything with "hazardous materials" cannot be returned.

Found out the hard way a few weeks ago when trying to return an unopened power drill :(.

Per their policy:
"Hazardous materials, including flammable liquids or gases are not returnable to Amazon.
Contact the manufacturer directly for service, warranty, return, and refund information."

For this reason, I stopped ordering items with batteries from Amazon.
Time to go back to shopping local again Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
3192 posts
875 upvotes
Toronto
User381785 wrote: I can't speak on the Samsung one but I'm anxious about the case. There's no physical spot to put in the tablet, it's purely magnetic. I'll have to keep it away from my kids
dont know about this clone, but the samsung one is quite strong. it will not come off in normal use. but for kids definitely get a all enclosed one.
Jul 30, 2014
61 posts
38 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
The tablet arrived yesterday and I was excited to set it up because it was my first tablet ever. It's a great tablet for everyday use and I didn't find is slow at all. It is sluggish when setting it up because it's doing all the updates but once it's done, it's pretty good actually but I found myself on the laptop for a better typing experience and on the phone for apps.

Clearly it was an impulse buy. A great tablet but I have no use for it and will be returning it. I ordered it with the Book cover and got the Perkopolis discount so the price taxes in is $355 if anyone in the Peel region wants it before I return it. I will wait till tomorrow and then ship it back.
Jan 7, 2007
175 posts
6 upvotes
ohno wrote: I'm not trying to break the bank on a case. I checked Ali Express and Amazon. Landed on this for around 10 bucks (Grey colour):

GWYLH Vegan Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, Slim Tri-Fold Case Magnetic Soft TPU Back Cover Stand for Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite SM-P610 P615, Pencil Cover Auto Wake/Sleep Cowboy ash https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B088FBL4HC/ref ... Y776BDDTF9

I'll receive it tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes.

Even on sale at 50 dollars, I find the Samsung Magnetic case way too expensive.
Just a quick update, this 10 dollar case is way better than the magnetic case, in my opinion. I received it today and impressed on the coverage it offers for the device.

I ordered some extra pen nibs on Ali Express.I also ordered a matte screen protector. Hoping to give the device a more paper like feel when writing.

BTW, I received my tablet yesterday. Ended up picking up the Samsung Perkopolis deal after I already purchased it at Best Buy. I'll return the Best Buy device on the weekend.

The tablet is a great device for the price. Such a steal. I was looking for a device to read books/newspapers from TPL, study for my PMP exam and take notes. For this purpose, it's an excellent device.
LOWBALLERS WILL BE IGNORED. DON'T BOTHER

GTA ONLY.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
23102 posts
28611 upvotes
This thread reminds me how much I want the next Samsung Fold.

Also, if anyone can suggest a better keyboard app for the Samsung S21, I'm all ears. My hands are just too big (among other appendages).
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
14384 posts
4373 upvotes
VANCOUVER
redflagdealsguy wrote: This thread reminds me how much I want the next Samsung Fold.

Also, if anyone can suggest a better keyboard app for the Samsung S21, I'm all ears. My hands are just too big (among other appendages).
Yes, big ears make getting a good haircut difficult. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)