Expired Hot Deals

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, 64 GB $279.98 / 128 GB $329.99 (or less with trade-in or coupons) back in stock

Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2004
2000 posts
665 upvotes
gta
serieechan wrote: Samsung will send you a prepaid shipping label.
Samsung will mail the cheque for the amount of trade in after they receive the trade in tablet ?
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
20933 posts
5492 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
Thanks OP, I cashed in on this one.
It will be a great replacement for my old Fire HD 10 (2017) tablet.
mikka2017 wrote: I read this tablet will get Android 12 one ui4.0 in april

But does not have gps Loudly Crying Face
The S6 Lite does have GPS. It's in the spec both on Samsung's site and on GSMArena.
Last edited by Jucius Maximus on Jan 13th, 2022 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
- casual gastronomist -
Dec 12, 2003
823 posts
658 upvotes
Toronto
jfd3220 wrote: It's been a few years since I flashed LineageOS on a Samsung device. I actually stopped buying them since they started locking them down. Do you lose any pen functionality with LineageOS? Did you go Magisk or TWRP route?
silhu wrote: How did you do that??
I wanted to follow up with a post for anyone having questions regarding replacing the stock OS with LineageOS. The steps are:

- Unlock bootloader
- Install LineageOS Recovery
- Install LineageOS 18.1 ROM (there is already an unofficial 19.0 with Android 12 in development)
- Enable root with Magisk
- Remove unlocked bootloader warning (requires root) that would come up every time device is boot up (this step is not necessary though). You can disable root after this if you don't need it.

And yes the pen/stylus works. I'm not a pen user so I don't know everything but it seems to be working when I used it. The pen button is also working - you can use as an eraser (depends on app).
Oct 19, 2010
159 posts
91 upvotes
Thx “sixsix” for the code. Just picked up my Walmart order. 👍🏻👍🏻
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2357 posts
618 upvotes
Winnipeg
My Walmart order actually shipped already. Now says arriving Saturday. Interestingly they don't actually show the tracking number, I have to track through Walmart. May be because I don't have an account. Regardless that's faster than expected. Cool
😉
May 9, 2005
172 posts
172 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Anyone still looking for this tablet. Costco has it with the official Samsung Book Cover for $327.97. The book cover is selling for $50 online everywhere so you essential get the tablet for the price everywhere else has it.
Mar 1, 2018
76 posts
152 upvotes
Thanks OP,

Ordered yesterday and got it today
Staples, very fast delivery
Jan 21, 2010
504 posts
632 upvotes
Brantford
thenetstud wrote: Anyone still looking for this tablet. Costco has it with the official Samsung Book Cover for $327.97. The book cover is selling for $50 online everywhere so you essential get the tablet for the price everywhere else has it.
Is that in store only? I can't find it at costco.ca or in the Costco app.
Oct 19, 2010
159 posts
91 upvotes
jfd3220 wrote: Is that in store only? I can't find it at costco.ca or in the Costco app.
I think only in store. I saw it yesterday at Markham/14th.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1361 posts
1163 upvotes
North York
Any idea how long samsung site will take to ship?
Nov 26, 2004
68 posts
10 upvotes
xblackrainbow wrote: Any idea how long samsung site will take to ship?
I purchased on the Samsung site yesterday and it was delivered today (downtown Toronto).
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1361 posts
1163 upvotes
North York
byron4fun wrote: I purchased on the Samsung site yesterday and it was delivered today (downtown Toronto).
Thanks. Ordered yesterday still no shipping confirmation yet (North York)
Aug 6, 2019
892 posts
1426 upvotes
For those who had a trade in with Samsung, did they credit you the actual amount that was stated or did they credit lesser amount than stated? And how long did it take to be credited to your card/account?
Dec 12, 2018
233 posts
299 upvotes
For those interested in this still and have EPP / Perkopolis.

All three colours of the tablet and all three colours of the cases were available at the time of my order.
Images
  • Untitled1.png
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
14440 posts
4413 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Jucius Maximus wrote: Thanks OP, I cashed in on this one.
It will be a great replacement for my old Fire HD 10 (2017) tablet.

The S6 Lite does have GPS. It's in the spec both on Samsung's site and on GSMArena.
I wouldn't think any android tablet in this price range and calibre to not have gps. It's not Apple!
Last edited by Rogido on Jan 13th, 2022 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 12, 2020
9 posts
5 upvotes
atyy0132 wrote: For those interested in this still and have EPP / Perkopolis.

All three colours of the tablet and all three colours of the cases were available at the time of my order.
How did you get Perkopolis to work? I went through Perkopolis and did not end up any discount when I made the purchase...
Dec 12, 2018
233 posts
299 upvotes
Jay33c wrote: How did you get Perkopolis to work? I went through Perkopolis and did not end up any discount when I made the purchase...
You have to log into Perkopolis and go to: https://www.perkopolis.com/Samsung

Press "Shop Now" and it opens up the following for me: https://shop.samsung.com/ca/multistore/caepp/sppsso1/

It does authorization / login via that link. I am not sure if everyone's Perkopolis stores are the same.
Jul 6, 2020
64 posts
43 upvotes
.EE. wrote: I wanted to follow up with a post for anyone having questions regarding replacing the stock OS with LineageOS. The steps are:

- Unlock bootloader
- Install LineageOS Recovery
- Install LineageOS 18.1 ROM (there is already an unofficial 19.0 with Android 12 in development)
- Enable root with Magisk
- Remove unlocked bootloader warning (requires root) that would come up every time device is boot up (this step is not necessary though). You can disable root after this if you don't need it.

And yes the pen/stylus works. I'm not a pen user so I don't know everything but it seems to be working when I used it. The pen button is also working - you can use as an eraser (depends on app).
Really appreciate this. Could you see if you can install Samsung Notes on your tablet? I don't know how ROMs work but I know Samsung Notes can only be installed on Samsung devices. I wonder if a ROM would cause an issue there. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2001
1337 posts
840 upvotes
Vancouver
bman77 wrote: My Walmart order actually shipped already. Now says arriving Saturday. Interestingly they don't actually show the tracking number, I have to track through Walmart. May be because I don't have an account. Regardless that's faster than expected. Cool
My Walmart order already arrived!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)