• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2021 12:12 pm
[OP]
Jun 2, 2009
697 posts
824 upvotes
Ontario

[Samsung] Galaxy Z Flip 3 Bespoke Edition (256 GB) - $850

Samsung was discounting their Galaxy Z Flip 3 Bespoke Edition (pick your own color combo) at $999.99, which is the 256 GB version. It was also the price for the regular edition (both 128 and 256 GB). The sales started on the morning of Dec 7, and ended later on the same day.

[Update] The above price is not longer shown on Samsung website. Bespoke Edition is now at $1179.99. The regular edition is $999.99 and $1069.99 respective for the 128 GB and 256 GB. (Below, the trade-in credit and the 1 year Care+ are still available for the Bespoke Edition.)

In addition, for the Bespoke Edition only, they offer a $150 promotional credit, when you trade in an old phone/tablet/laptop. Based on past experience, you can enter any IMEI, manually pick "universal" model and brand. This will earn you a $0 trade-in but the $150 credit will apply. Offer ends on December 31, 2021.

Next, you also get a free Samsung Care+ 1 Year Bonus Plan for $0.01. It must be manually added to cart. Offer ends on December 31, 2021. Basically, this covers physical and liquid damage. Details about the Samsung Care+
http://pages.samsung.com/ca/promotions/ ... fer_EN.pdf

Finally, there is current a promotion of getting $200 Google Play Balance.
https://www.samsung.com/ca/offer/google-play-offer/
But it doesn't look like it is working based on this RFD forum thread:
samsung-get-your-google-play-credit-eli ... s-2504474/
Images
  • promotion_pg.png
Last edited by ikeny on Dec 7th, 2021 6:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
53 replies
Jul 6, 2020
59 posts
39 upvotes
Thank you for posting! My brother has been looking to upgrade to this phone. We were about to grab it for more than $1000 and that's without the free Samsung Care+!
Feb 14, 2020
5 posts
29 upvotes
Need discount on the Fold. Wonder why that is never discounted.
Jul 6, 2020
59 posts
39 upvotes
gaggag wrote: Need discount on the Fold. Wonder why that is never discounted.
Yeah that’s what I’m waiting for. It was on sale for around $1980 with an SPC Card a few weeks ago with two years of Samsung Care+ for free. I should’ve jumped on it but I’m crossing my fingers for another deal. They’re doing a daily deal thing; hopefully the Fold 3 shows up on one of the upcoming days!
Mar 17, 2014
782 posts
568 upvotes
Vancouver
gaggag wrote: Need discount on the Fold. Wonder why that is never discounted.
because people pay premium for this device and still sells, i see all k-dramas are being sponsored from samsung and all characters in it use this phone, they zoom in close when they open the fold in drama so funny
Mar 14, 2006
503 posts
147 upvotes
Vancouver
This is interesting as I am in the market for a new phone.

My question is for the trade in promotional credit, can it be any phone, no matter how old as long as the IMEI is accepted?
Nov 27, 2020
22 posts
72 upvotes
These phones often, if not inevitably, end up getting a crease where the phone folds.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3880 posts
3546 upvotes
Toronto
any more stackable discounts like perkopolis/SPC?
[OP]
Jun 2, 2009
697 posts
824 upvotes
Ontario
dracolnyte wrote: any more stackable discounts like perkopolis/SPC?
I don't know about perkopolis.
For SPC, the price is actually higher. May be they just haven't updated it.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2608 posts
2472 upvotes
ikeny wrote: I don't know about perkopolis.
For SPC, the price is actually higher. May be they just haven't updated it.
Perk price is higher as well.
Jul 24, 2020
57 posts
22 upvotes
I checked with samsung store and they said we need to send trade-in device to samsung even if its trade-in value is $0, if we provide any IMEI and get $150 credit and don't send trade-in device, will it be any issue ?
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
3399 posts
1870 upvotes
dealwatcher81 wrote: I checked with samsung store and they said we need to send trade-in device to samsung even if its trade-in value is $0, if we provide any IMEI and get $150 credit and don't send trade-in device, will it be any issue ?
I'm legitimately curious what you went in and asked them lol.
May 21, 2015
705 posts
789 upvotes
S'toon
dealwatcher81 wrote: I checked with samsung store and they said we need to send trade-in device to samsung even if its trade-in value is $0, if we provide any IMEI and get $150 credit and don't send trade-in device, will it be any issue ?
There isn't any issue in the past and Samsung Employees won't say that you don't need to send any device.
Don't ask them to close this loophole.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2608 posts
2472 upvotes
TDNGUYEN wrote: I'm legitimately curious what you went in and asked them lol.
"I've read that nobody ever sends in their trade-in's lol. Do you know if we have to send it in? lol..."
Dec 22, 2017
528 posts
875 upvotes
Do what the Samsung employee says. They caught me after I did not send in my universal smartwatch for a trade in. Now Samsung sent me to a federal penitentiary after arresting me. They said I am now the trade in product.

They said they would release me when the Galaxy Flip 6 comes out.
Last edited by GeneralAkbar on Dec 7th, 2021 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 9, 2016
148 posts
535 upvotes
GTA
GeneralAkbar wrote: Do what the Samsung employee says. They caught me after I did not send in my universal smartwatch for a trade in. Now Samsung sent me to a federal penitentiary after arresting me. They said they would release me when the Galaxy Flip 6 comes out.
OMG. I thought it was only me who was booked for not sending in the smart tracker. question - how did you get RFD access in penitentiary? I had a pay a HUGE price to get RFD access :(
Dec 27, 2018
119 posts
107 upvotes
Coquitlam
NightRider_ wrote: What is the difference in bespoke. Edition
More than one color in the same device
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3649 posts
882 upvotes
GTA North
That's a a great price for this. Must... Resist.....
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.