Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung] HOT! Galaxy Tab S6 Lite with S Pen and Free Book Cover for $429.99

[OP]
Oct 4, 2010
165 posts
102 upvotes
Burlington

[Samsung] HOT! Galaxy Tab S6 Lite with S Pen and Free Book Cover for $429.99

The page says it includes the S Pen and a free Book Cover Case. The same bundle at Costco is $477.99 so this seems like a pretty good deal. Am I missing something?
38 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12063 posts
19281 upvotes
The pen comes included as standard . If you don’t need the cover the tablet with pen is $365 through Perkopolis/SPC/venngo
Aug 24, 2018
543 posts
558 upvotes
Langley BC
Not sure if the lite version is that great. I would consider getting the iPad air with free airpods for $620 instead of this deal. I sold the airpods for $180 (took an hour to sell). In my opinion an iPad air will wipe the floor with the s6 lite any day of the week (and just so you know I use a s10+ as my phone so I am not biased towards Apple just a way better deal I think)

The free airpods and iPad air for $619 is from their educational store but don't worry as you don't need to prove that you are a student....
Koodo $35 5 Gig deal (x2)
May 24, 2020
57 posts
104 upvotes
Seems Samsung adds the cover in because of this reviewFace With Tears Of Joy

☆☆☆☆☆3 out of 5 stars. SOO_ · 3 months ago
NOT bad
I couldn't understand why only Canada didn't offer any promotions for pre-order.
(In UK, we can claim BOOK COVER for free, In Korea it costs $5 on sale, and so on)

Besides BOOK COVER costs $60 (included tax) in Korea,
but in Canada it costs $100 +tax13% !!!

And Samsung updated DUBLE TAB FUNTION only for Korea.. .
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19397 posts
6481 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
DonM28020 wrote: Not sure if the lite version is that great. I would consider getting the iPad air with free airpods for $620 instead of this deal. I sold the airpods for $180 (took an hour to sell). In my opinion an iPad air will wipe the floor with the s6 lite any day of the week (and just so you know I use a s10+ as my phone so I am not biased towards Apple just a way better deal I think)

The free airpods and iPad air for $619 is from their educational store but don't worry as you don't need to prove that you are a student....
I am adverse to Apple and their ecosystem but will give you a thumbs up for appearing to actually have some kind of practical reasoning behind recommending one of their products hehe.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
5482 posts
5124 upvotes
Downtown Canada
BinaryJay wrote: I am adverse to Apple and their ecosystem but will give you a thumbs up for appearing to actually have some kind of practical reasoning behind recommending one of their products hehe.
+1
Aug 24, 2018
543 posts
558 upvotes
Langley BC
BinaryJay wrote: I am adverse to Apple and their ecosystem but will give you a thumbs up for appearing to actually have some kind of practical reasoning behind recommending one of their products hehe.
I totally agree with you as I think Apple charges way too much for most of their stuff with the only exception being their ipads. I think they try to keeps their ipad somewhat reasonable to get kids into their system so they can eventually get them into an iPhone... Anyways I really wish Samsung would step up their game with regards to their tablets but as of now I think the air with free airpods is the best deal going..
Koodo $35 5 Gig deal (x2)
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2004
3189 posts
708 upvotes
Toronto
I have no functioning Apple products. I'm not a fan. But it sure looks as if Android tablets are barely a thing any longer. We love our Nexus 7 and 10 but I know of nothing Android that seems worthy of replacing them.

I haven't tried the Samsung tablets. They might be great. Samsung at least used to customize Android too much for my taste.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2491 posts
637 upvotes
Ottawa
superjett55 wrote: The page says it includes the S Pen and a free Book Cover Case. The same bundle at Costco is $477.99 so this seems like a pretty good deal. Am I missing something?
Same price at Costco starting tomorrow. Was in the lastest Costco book
IT Services provider in Ottawa area.
Jan 12, 2017
168 posts
143 upvotes
Hot deal.. I paid full price for the cover $100 :(
Oct 27, 2019
195 posts
58 upvotes
I need to purchase a tablet for my 8 yearold daughter. We had the Samsung 10.1 tablet for 4-5 years and it just won't charge anymore. Lasted pretty good though. She plays minecraft and roblox, etc. Not sure what to get.
Nov 24, 2014
138 posts
93 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Never buy entry / mid range level product from Samsung........
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3659 posts
3246 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
And didn't even need to mention that with an Apple tablet you're guaranteed like 5 years of iOS updates compared to Samsung's like, 2?
May 26, 2012
306 posts
120 upvotes
Montreal
golden_m wrote: Same price at Costco starting tomorrow. Was in the lastest Costco book
It will be $427.99 in-store at Costco which is even $2 cheaper.
Feb 5, 2007
850 posts
115 upvotes
Is there any hope of an available good Android 10" tablet?? I won't have Apple and the Lenovo Tab 2 10-70 I'm using is slow and slowly becoming more useless by the day....What 10" to buy??