Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Samsung

New Galaxy Flip 3 5G + free Buds 2 & wireless charger $934 with$200 minimum trade-in bonus Perkopolis/SPC/

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 6th, 2021 9:15 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 10, 2008
14709 posts
32338 upvotes

[Samsung] New Galaxy Flip 3 5G + free Buds 2 & wireless charger $934 with$200 minimum trade-in bonus Perkopolis/SPC/

So decided to try a trade in for the new Flip through perkopolis using any $0 trade in value iPhone ( broken iPhone 4 in my case )
They are giving $200 trade in value add on and free Buds 2 and Duo wireless charger . Didn’t try any other phones yet

You can add 1 year of Samsung Care+ for free

You can signup for spccard.ca for $10

Offer ends August 26
Images
  • 1A8A5B94-E463-4056-8E1C-BA0B8F1A79D6.png
  • 9F6D4399-D046-4A20-93BF-03482BEB67CB.png
Last edited by stephroll on Aug 14th, 2021 4:01 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Thread Summary
2 yr Samsung Care+ is NOT $49, OP added the 2 yr Care+ to the Buds, not the phone
1374 replies
Sr. Member
Sep 27, 2009
988 posts
363 upvotes
Calgary
Newbie here. How do I see the Perkopolis offer and how do I access it? The deal looks good :)
Newbie
Jul 12, 2021
34 posts
5 upvotes
How did you get the $200 credit to apply to the balance?
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1936 posts
1389 upvotes
Toronto
How can u make the trade in button work? I contracted Samsung and they are working on the fix now. The extra 200 dollar will definitely help.

I feel the flip is a better deal then the fold. Of course it all depends on individual needs.
Newbie
Aug 16, 2020
88 posts
215 upvotes
stephroll wrote: So decided to try a trade in for the new Flip through perkopolis using any $0 trade in value iPhone ( broken iPhone 4 in my case )
They are giving $200 trade in value add on and free Buds 2 and Duo wireless charger . Didn’t try any other phones yet

Since the trade in value is $0 , we’ll …. You know the scheme ….
I got the shipping label for my $0 broken phone, do you not get it? I thought you need to send the phone in regardless the value it has
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1936 posts
1389 upvotes
Toronto
And just a reminder perk site is final sale. It cannot be return. Buying it from Samsung directly allows you to return within 15 days.
Newbie
Apr 19, 2017
80 posts
196 upvotes
Good price for the item compared to other places to buy it, but still bad value for the money. Cannot recommend.
Newbie
Aug 4, 2021
56 posts
95 upvotes
It reduced $300 for both my S7 Edge or my S9 (both with issues). They showed up as 0$ value initially. [Z fold 3]
Last edited by SubZero1 on Aug 11th, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Jun 11, 2015
384 posts
527 upvotes
Montreal
What happened If I don't send my phone?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5340 posts
7193 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Ludwig187 wrote: What happened If I don't send my phone?
You get Subpoena. So don't mess around
Member
Apr 15, 2008
385 posts
303 upvotes
musumekiller wrote: And just a reminder perk site is final sale. It cannot be return. Buying it from Samsung directly allows you to return within 15 days.
is this new? Last time I ordered with perkopolis I was able to return with 15 days.
Sr. Member
Jan 22, 2008
814 posts
291 upvotes
Ottawa
musumekiller wrote: And just a reminder perk site is final sale. It cannot be return. Buying it from Samsung directly allows you to return within 15 days.
cctw wrote: is this new? Last time I ordered with perkopolis I was able to return with 15 days.
I've ordered multiple phones through the Perkopolis site and never had issues returning them. Most recent return was a s21 Ultra in April.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1936 posts
1389 upvotes
Toronto
cctw wrote: is this new? Last time I ordered with perkopolis I was able to return with 15 days.
Maybe I misunderstood, it say no cancellation after order is placed but maybe it is refundable. Sorry
Sr. Member
Jul 31, 2012
640 posts
838 upvotes
Toronto
musumekiller wrote: Maybe I misunderstood, it say no cancellation after order is placed but maybe it is refundable. Sorry
I returned opened galaxy buds through perkopolis without issue
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 24, 2005
1162 posts
1566 upvotes
Calgary
IMEI with iPhone working but with my Samsung it seems to be stuck
Member
Nov 13, 2003
438 posts
36 upvotes
Does the phone you trade-in have to work?
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2005
1077 posts
313 upvotes
GVR
SubZero1 wrote: It reduced $300 for both my S7 Edge or my S9 (both with issues). They showed up as 0$ value initially.
Do you mean 300 on the Z fold 3? Not Z Flip 3 right? The cheaper Flip 3 should only give $200 as a trade in bonus
Newbie
Aug 4, 2021
56 posts
95 upvotes
whiteGSR wrote: Do you mean 300 on the Z fold 3? Not Z Flip 3 right? The cheaper Flip 3 should only give $200 as a trade in bonus
You're right it's for the Z fold 3, didnt realize they have different trade-in bonuses.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)