Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Samsung note 10 preorder free wireless buds and charging pad

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2019 2:54 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
1001 posts
222 upvotes

[Best Buy] Samsung note 10 preorder free wireless buds and charging pad

Not exactly a hot deal but you can get a little better deal pre-ordering the new note 10 from Best Buy vs direct from Samsung.

Order from Samsung Canada and get free wireless buds

Order from Best Buy and get free wireless buds and a wireless charger. Not much but a little bit better deal.

The regular note 10 (6.3 inch) is $1259.99 and the Note 10+ (6.8 screen) is $1459.99

Don't forget to get the $1.99 case at Amazon
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon-c ... #p31276874
95 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7635 posts
5142 upvotes
Canada
Are they doing any trade in promo like s10
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2902 posts
5817 upvotes
Buying direct through Samsung still better if you can utilize Venngo, SPC, or both.
I only had the Venngo code, but I'd take 10% ($146) off instead of a charging pad.

Image
Member
Jun 23, 2003
415 posts
189 upvotes
Looks like on the Samsung Store that the S10 series is all discounted by $150.

Unless you need the S Pen, the S10 Plus is certainly a better value (screen resolution, expandable memory, headphone jack) then the regular Note 10, and it's 350$ cheaper than Note 10+.

I too am wondering there will be a $200 trade in bonus. Not just for the Note line, but crossing fingers will bring it back for S10 series as well.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2902 posts
5817 upvotes
browna wrote:
I too am wondering there will be a $200 trade in bonus. Not just for the Note line, but crossing fingers will bring it back for S10 series as well.
No trade in bonus right now, I tried putting in an IMEI (iPhone X) and said it was an iPhone 6 16GB, and got $58.
I have lots of 16gb iPhone 6 kicking around, but couldn't be bothered to pull up one of their IMEIs.
It seems Samsung verifies that the IMEI is good, but has no mechanism to match up the make and model against the IMEI.
Member
Jun 23, 2003
415 posts
189 upvotes
kimwoobingsu wrote: No trade in bonus right now, I tried putting in an IMEI (iPhone X) saying it was an iPhone 6 16GB, and got $58.
An hour ago it still had a pre registration page, not a pre order page on Samsungs website until it changed, so maybe the trade in promo is still coming as they get moving but they should have it all lined up ready to go right away.
Member
Apr 25, 2010
226 posts
175 upvotes
Regular Note 10 is 1080p. I think the Note 9 or S10+ is the way to go.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 11, 2004
10020 posts
879 upvotes
Toronto
curious what colours canada samsung gets.... .. korean gets the 512gig variant only.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Newbie
User avatar
Jun 16, 2019
39 posts
87 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
Image(Click here or the image above to be redirected to the page.)


Samsung Galaxy Note10, Note10+, Note9 Comparison
ImageHere's the link to the Samsung Wireless Charging Pad ($79.99) + Galaxy Buds ($199.99) - Not sure what the lowest have been on sale. But I think this is an amazing deal for Samsung/Android lovers.
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sa ... k/12830874
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sa ... k/13408443
Images
  • bbym-20190807-image-samsung-galaxy-note-10-gwp-m-en.jpg
  • brand-exp-samsung-20190719-story-note10-1.jpg
  • brand-exp-samsung-20190719-story-note10-2.jpg
  • brand-exp-samsung-20190719-story-note10-3.jpg
  • brand-exp-samsung-20190719-story-note10-4.jpg
  • 12830874.jpg
  • 13408443_4.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5421 posts
3865 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
Disappointed they gimped the resolution on the Note 10.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6869 posts
6039 upvotes
Are they the only retailer offering this bundle?

It's a shame best but is no longer in eBates
Newbie
User avatar
Jun 16, 2019
39 posts
87 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
Price Breakdown

Galaxy Note10

Total: $1,259.99 (For the Galaxy Note10)
Subtract: $279.98 (For the Galaxy Buds & Charger Pad)
Equals: $980.01

Factoring in the free stuff would total your spendings at $980.01 if that makes sense. Add $200 more to the total and equal if you're looking at the Note10+.
Member
Mar 25, 2008
471 posts
938 upvotes
Vancouver
akito925 wrote: curious what colours canada samsung gets.... .. korean gets the 512gig variant only.
This is what Samsung Canada Store offers and there is 512gig Aura Black only
Note10.JPG
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6869 posts
6039 upvotes
georgepolus wrote: Price Breakdown

Galaxy Note10

Total: $1,259.99 (For the Galaxy Note10)
Subtract: $279.98 (For the Galaxy Buds & Charger Pad)
Equals: $980.01

Factoring in the free stuff would total your spendings at $980.01 if that makes sense. Add $200 more to the total and equal if you're looking at the Note10+.
If I'm already spending over a grand for a phone I'm going all out on the + variant. The quad camera setup Face Without Mouth

Last phone I bought b new from a store and not second hand on eBay was the note 5 so it's only right if 5* notes later I do the same Face With Tears Of Joy
Newbie
User avatar
Jun 16, 2019
39 posts
87 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
Samsung's official website is offering only complimentary Samsung Buds til August 22nd, but they're also not on eBates, and you'd be missing out on the wireless charging pad. (Valued at $79.99)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6869 posts
6039 upvotes
georgepolus wrote: Samsung's official website is offering only complimentary Samsung Buds til August 22nd, but they're also not on eBates, and you'd be missing out on the wireless charging pad. (Valued at $79.99)
It seems like all the carrier's expect Freedom (oddly) are offering the Galaxy Buds with the Note 10.
Jr. Member
Sep 2, 2010
144 posts
338 upvotes
My family won't talk to me on my busted-ass Note 4 that echoes... I removed google services to improve battery life and still have to charge battery number 3 throughout the day... This note 10 + does not hot and yet I feel as though I have been burned.

Weep for me for I am a slave to the pen.
Jr. Member
Sep 2, 2010
144 posts
338 upvotes
kimwoobingsu wrote: Buying direct through Samsung still better if you can utilize Venngo, SPC, or both.
I only had the Venngo code, but I'd take 10% ($146) off instead of a charging pad.

Image
Stacking Venngo and SPC was fixed back during the S10 bonanza of 2019.
Sr. Member
May 2, 2015
511 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto, ON
creosole wrote: Stacking Venngo and SPC was fixed back during the S10 bonanza of 2019.
Hi..so you are saying stacking is possible ? I have SPC and also perkopolis. Is there any way I can get little more discount on these damn expensive phones?

Top